Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want the Volcano helm plz!! Don't get rid of it...:-/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Begging won't get you any further nor will it get you on
    I believe it shouldn't be able to be obtained because the people who have reached the cap that fast should get rewarded!

Thank You Aaroniero Arruruerie!
    Proud Member of Restoration

If you would even bother to look here then you are a stalker.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dark avenger:687484
    maybe make the volcanut just a vanity? Like the tiki mask thing in sand caves...just a suggestion since it wasnt around long enough for most humans to cap...
    its a volcano! Not a volcanut!
    ~a~
    My programming name is r3pwn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~A~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dark avenger:687484
    maybe make the volcanut just a vanity? Like the tiki mask thing in sand caves...just a suggestion since it wasnt around long enough for most humans to cap...
    its a volcano! Not a volcanut!
    well... in fact its called "mantle of humania"

thats the correct name
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Devious [lvl77 mage] IDEVI [lvl77 bird] Famosity [lvl77 bear] and sum moar...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

[QUOTE=Oyeonac:687013]
    Quote Originally Posted by ExperimentNebulaCore View Post
    True, its to late.complain, changes made to satisfy, complain about new thing, to late. Be happy with what you have, and cheerish it.
    Actually it's "too late", you missed an "o".

I'm not of those of those guys who complain about an item for it's look and undermind it's value. I don't care if L71 vanity looked like Jewel Thief Sniper Helm or something like that. However, you said on you post to be happy with what they have and cheerish it. Are u kidding me? Did you say that when Volconut was the vanity? You whined and got it replaced and now when someone else is suggesting an idea you're telling them to cheerish? Really? Poor attitude there.

P.S. I don't like either and L.70 is my goal. I try to stay out of this crazy vanity things.

English police should try and not make mistakes when correcting some else's English.

P.S. - I didn't included the parts where you missed a word, or punctuation.
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

like PvPtwink said: that would be the correct and fair solution!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post

English police should try to not make mistakes when correcting someone else's English.

P.S. - I didn't include the parts where you missed a word, or punctuation.
    I agree with that first sentence, sir.

P.S. - I didn't include the messed up quote at the beginning of your post.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarlan:687852
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post

English police should try to not make mistakes when correcting someone else's English.

P.S. - I didn't include the parts where you missed a word, or punctuation.
    I agree with that first sentence, sir.

P.S. - I didn't include the messed up quote at the beginning of your post.
    Good thing I'm just a smart alec, and not the grammar police.
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImHawk View Post
    Begging won't get you any further nor will it get you on
    I believe it shouldn't be able to be obtained because the people who have reached the cap that fast should get rewarded!
    I'll beg if you want, if that gets me what I want...lmao. I'm not begging like those players loitering around towns all day long. You get what you ask for in this life and the rich/successful never take no for an answer.

Devs...I want the Mantle of Humania! I guess I can wait for it since they said they would use it again somewhere down the line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I'll have to save up for it then

Ambassador of Alterra - SirHelpsAlot ~ Proud Member of AEO ~ Proud Member of Sparkling Pwnies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Well, no luck with it yet...I still want it bad. Theres still demand for this item, I hope the devs notice that and they bring it back later on. I will buy it immediately, given the opportunity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

When the volcano helm came out, almost everyone was hating on it including the older players and forumers, you can simply search in the forums and see for yourself. Some even went further and said they were not interested in capping anymore because of how ugly they thought it was. I was one of the first who got the Volcano Helm, and I can attest that I never had a single feedback saying how nice it looked prior to release of a new elite vanity...in fact, I (together with four other earlier cappers who are my friends) got ridiculed for looking stupid etc. at one point I even stopped wearing it because haters will give send me immature messages. The point is the rants and hate were overwhelming and this negative reception prompted the devs to create a new one, voila, there goes the Mantle of Humania, see ya later. "We" caused it to disappear, the devs did not remove them on their own volition, they heeded the players' pulse at that time. It doesn't matter if you say that you're not one of them haters, you cannot complain if you were not there during the actual debacle...the battle for the existence of the Volcano Helm was lost while you were not around, that simple. The devs were watching during those times, and made an executive call, and that's that - they replaced it. Anyway, the devs said it will be revived someday. For us people who have the volcano helm, we would prefer it not be revived, because that helm means something to us, it symbolizes that we capped early, and we were the ones who kept believing and still gave them "quick profits" when everybody else were busy hating and ranting, as the saying goes, "put your money where your mouth is", we did put them in STS and we did it in 2 days or less, and it bests even a thousand words of support - a token is well deserved for us. But whatever STS does, I'll support, it's their game.

PS: If they do release it in DOTD, I hope they price it correctly. That they do justice to us who not only spent platinum but also sacrificed sleep and rest to get it. The effort, energy, optimism despite overwhelming pessimism, enthusiasm, is symbolized by the Volcano Helm and that alone far exceeds the superficial platinum that will be offered thereafter, and can never be replicated under the same circumstances...ever. Let's see what happens.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 06-29-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I think you guys deserve it for sure, amazing job capping so early...it gives you that recognition that not many have. I wish I had more time to play in the first couple days, I might have made that small window. Oh well, I all I can do is wait & hope...Thanks for telling me your personal experiences, I didn't know that there was so much hate & hazing going on during that first week. I don't blame you how you felt. It can get really bad when mobs of players are harassing people. Thats how most players are treated in Pvp & gets them pissed off. I can't stand it when beggars are spamming constantly in public areas, that bugs me too.
    I do remember that so many, the majority of people were really upset when they saw the Volcano helm as the cap vanity. They were treating it like it was ridiculous...I don't think they gave it a half a chance, otherwise they might have liked it. I did think it was kind of odd at first myself but I never got a chance to see it. When they took it away, it got my obsession for it going lol. I think it looks a lot cooler than the new one that is out now, no disrespect to those who like it. I saw one bear wearing the Volcano & I really was impressed.