Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
Always and point taken. Does the phrase "If you have something negative to say about it," make any difference to what you said?
...then don't say anything at all? No, if you are implying that there should be no criticism period, then it doesn't change a thing - constructive criticism is crucial for progress and improvement. And if you create a product, ASK people to give you honest feedback and also can control how that feedback is disseminated, then get insulted because people provided negative (albeit honest) feedback - why not just clarify that all you want is good feedback?

If you took my post as negative, that was never my intent. I saw a later thread that constructively criticized the design and the majority of people just replied with a link to your thread. Is that how the flow of open communication should be received?

In today's politically correct world, even the slightest accusation that someone is "racially/culturally" insensitive is enough to silence them. I was simply saying if someone doesn't like the design then it does NOT mean they are bashing your culture.