- Platinum is on sale for a limited time!
- The Dark Legends store has been rebalanced and made more affordable. Check out the store to see our new prices!
- $1.99 Platinum option now available.
- Two new campaigns are available. Defeat Kriegberg and his sun loving brethren!
- Level Cap Raised to 26!
Changes to Energy
- 3d mission no longer require energy to complete
- 3d missions are the only thing that gates progress now (must complete all the missions in a campaign in order to progress to the next campaign)
- Campaigns will now display a recommended minimum level to let the player know how hard a new campaign is.
- Players will still use energy on Allies.
- Allies are NPCs that the player unlocks when playing through a campaign. These Allies will assist the player by performing jobs for them.
- Players must decide what type of job they want their ally to perform. Each ally has 3 different jobs that they can do.
- Each of the jobs has a different amount of time associated with it but has the same energy cost.
- The more time a job takes the better the reward.
- If players do not pick up a job within a certain period of time after it is ready they will lose part of their reward.
- Having Allies perform jobs with the longest timers rewards an item, with a chance to get new legendary weapons.
- Players will receive a nightly reward of cash and xp, but if the player successfully collects their nightly reward for 5 consecutive days they will earn a new random wearable.