What do you think of the new Allies system that went in with the update on June 25th?
• Players will still use energy on Allies.
• Allies are NPCs that the player unlocks when playing through a campaign. These Allies will assist the player by performing jobs for them.
• Players must decide what type of job they want their ally to perform. Each ally has 3 different jobs that they can do.
• Each of the jobs has a different amount of time associated with it but has the same energy cost.
• The more time a job takes the better the reward.
• If players do not pick up a job within a certain period of time after it is ready they will lose part of their reward.
• Having Allies perform jobs with the longest timers rewards an item, with a chance to get new legendary weapons.
Please use this thread to post your thoughts, feedback and suggestions regarding the new Allies feature.