Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is bad :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Unhappy This is bad :(

I know you made the vanity prices lower for a good reason but what about me... I used over 500k gold on vanities... I beleive many others did too.... Can we get a refund or something? I feel trully bad for giving over 700k gold on vanities that now, all vamities cost less than 500k in total...
    DL: love|Floating|Olympian|Cornflake
    pl: Karma|VVorld

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Floating View Post
    I know you made the vanity prices lower for a good reason but what about me... I used over 500k gold on vanities... I beleive many others did too.... Can we get a refund or something? I feel trully bad for giving over 700k gold on vanities that now, all vamities cost less than 500k in total...
    ive had chats with fellow players in-game... essentially if you bought just before update id say email support.
    I had no idea of price reductions, but maybe this will become huge soon

A simple solution would be a loyalty vanity...but since these were gold transactions...i dont thinks its possible.
    now the plat gear different story...i burned quite a bit for the 1/2 off sale a few weeks back.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

3. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post
    Carapace told me in-game if you email support they might beable to refund you some of that plat back. This was my first question when I saw the new store prices.

Support@spacetimestudios.com
    This is from another post today.

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I already emailed them. I just wanted to express my opinion through a thread and hear other people too...
    DL: love|Floating|Olympian|Cornflake
    pl: Karma|VVorld

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I was a complete miser from the beginning of the game. I never bought anything, not even a blood pack. Now, I have 1.6M gold. The new prices look good to me :-)

Maybe I will actually spend some gold.

Also, I haven't purchased any platinum. I have been waiting for this day. I was expecting that platinum sales would be too low, so they would have to make a change. It's far better to sell 100,000 of something for a little profit, than to sell 100 for a big profit. Prices are still a little too high, but much better that the previous crazy prices.

Early adopters always have to pay more. The first music CD players were over $1,000. Now I can get CD/DVD player for $35. The first people to buy virtual items in DL had to pay a lot to be the first with cool items. Eventually, everything gets cheaper. You pay a lot, to be the first. That's standard for everything in life.
    Last edited by csb; 06-25-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default This is bad :(

I think that they did need to lower plat prices and this will be good in the long run but it does hurt a bit. A loyalty reward would certainly help ease the pain.

The plat vanities are now reasonably priced, but the gold ones are way too cheap. I don't mind the gold I spent but farming gold is so easy in this game that we need a gold sink. I'm hoping that the old vanities were lowered and will soon be replaced by new ones with similar prices to the old ones.
    SL: Staryknight 41 * Stary 41 * Starynite 40
    DL: Stary 26
    PL: Ardinia 70 * Ardinie 30 * Ardinio 20

*******Heaven N Hells Assassins*******

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Weird thing is that I predicted it all after the interview with Cinco. Good thing I didn't spend all my gold on the vanities yet.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Im loving this price drop was definitely needed in DL.
    Yes it is a bit of a bummer how much we have spent and then see the prices now. A loyalty vanity is a great idea too solve this.
    hopefully this price drop in vanitys is due too new ones on the way. Would love some sexy new outfits for my berry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I must say that I feel like they changed too many things at once. Feels like a different game altogether to me. I wish they had made the changes more gradual....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Just spent 130 platinum for outfit not long ago, feel really unfair see price drop down to 50 platinum now..!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I admit I was a bit leery of all the changes. Even withheld my opinion.... until I played it.

The "new game" is very playable -- you can grind it out on missions (10xp at a time) or wait for your allies to come around. I find myself doing a lot of the 2-hour missions. I would assume as I finish more missions, I might do more of the longer ones to see what the mystery chest thing is.

I'm enjoying the new prices. I did spend some plat/gold before, but I limited it mostly to one toon because it was just too expensive to equip more than one. With new prices though, a few of my other toons are getting new outfits. Plus the vampire world looks much more colorful.

So yes, while there were lots of changes, I think overall, it's still a very playable game. The Allies actually are more fun than the previous missions.

Star light, star bright...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Angry Unfair!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Floating View Post
    WTF!!!!!! I HAVE BOUGHT ALL THE VANITIES IN GOLD(including mask). I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN A 1MILLION GOLD FOR VANITIES ALONE!!!...THIS REALLY STINKZ..DAMMIT!!!! THIS IS REALLY UNFAIR!!!!..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I don't understand some of the pricing changes. For instance, before, Manic was more expensive than cyber. now it isnt. Also, most gear had a much more dramatic price slash than Dark Desire.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I paid 380k for Dark desire set and I'm still MAD about the price changes.

Also, i wasted 100k on manic facemask, 50k for masquerade and a few other expensive stuff that became cheap after the price revision that came with the update.

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Lmfao i was one of the first with crimson devil title. It is what it is. Gold is useless in this game.on top of that alot of plats wasted SMFH.
    Last edited by mafiainc42; 06-30-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

A hole in the ground under a bridge down by a river...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

When I sent in a support claim to ask why the price was dropped and if there would be any minor reimbursement... I got a copy paste response.
    Kinda irksome after a few thousand plat bought.

It isn't the cost drop that bothers me... it is the lack of warning. I am prolly not going to try for any vanity or achievements this time around. What's the point? Ima wait till 31 level cap and get the stuff cheap. Dear lord I could have saved millions of gold and hundreds of plat.

Sighwoof
    Testament: 41 Engineer
    Pwnie Czar/Founding Member-Sparkling Pwnies

Gravity is a myth... the Earth sucks!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Xaphan Fox For This Useful Post:

Lady_Pebbles

*They even said they would let us know when they'll remove the Biomorph Bundle and they didn't. They simply removed it and hoped we wouldn't notice.* Same with the Nightshadow/nightshade weapon (whatever its called), it was a plat weapon now its up for gold (still a "chance" item.. i.e. a gamble pack). Yet the other day the Daily Deal had them up for plat. To top it off the Nightly Reward vanities are recolored vanities we get with plat.

It makes them -look- like they're too lazy to add new vanities while trying to scam us into buying plat instead of using the gold to buy the weapon. Smh.

Seriously StS, thats really effed up. Please fix these issues.

*Faded Text: My mistake. Whooptie doo lol. Rest still stands.*

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 07-01-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

They even said they would let us know when they'll remove the Biomorph Bundle and they didn't. They simply removed it and hoped we wouldn't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post

Changes to be aware of:

- The Biomorph Bundle will not be available after this update. If you want it, get it now before it is gone!
    they did tell us that they were taking biomorph bundle.
    OP can be found here
    Rawriloveyou - 25 vamp <3 Between - 21 vamp

Lady_Pebbles

Ok well the rest still stands. *shrugs*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I bought a few high-priced vanities too, but I rationalized that there is a higher value on having them when very few other players do. In essence, we paid more for them, but they were actually worth more early-on because other players would notice. Now everyone can get them, but really they aren't worth as much since they are easy to acquire. I know the logic is a bit circular, but that's how markets work anyway - value is just a representation of collective perceived value; when it comes down to it, none of this is actually worth anything. I hope they are planning to add a new round of higher priced (gold) vanities.
    Chiieshatie Subclavius

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmstrange For This Useful Post: