Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Hear me Out for LB

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    These "limited" players have spent lot of time, effort and money in order to acquire these so called high ms items. And some people are suggesting to make timed lbs ignore ms awakes/pets etc? Where is the justice in that? Then why not make all lbs use honor gear including hydra/orrick/gates etc? Or remove heroic pet aps and all other aps which require gold in order to complete.Then this game would die sooner than expected.

Everyone has an opportunity to earn these awakes on items especially with awakening event coming up or can earn the gold to buy these items, but you are just simply being ignorant and suggesting these.

Yes i am a capitalist!!!!!

Big -1

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, these same people are selling spots and starting unnecessary beef with people who don’t want to deal with the BS. People can’t enjoy the game with them trying to block people from being on lb. I’m pretty sure your a alt or one of them on the bandwagon. Being block off lb is very annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    Yeah, these same people are selling spots and starting unnecessary beef with people who don’t want to deal with the BS. People can’t enjoy the game with them trying to block people from being on lb. I’m pretty sure your a alt or one of them on the bandwagon. Being block off lb is very annoying.

I am pretty sure none of the hauntlet/crypt/arena lb spots arent sold for gold. Maybe if you can provide a proof for it, i would be much obliged. And no i am not related to any of the timed lb runners or their alts hehe. And how do you expect not to be blocked on lb if you dont have the gears necessary to even be on the lb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    I am pretty sure none of the hauntlet/crypt/arena lb spots arent sold for gold. Maybe if you can provide a proof for it, i would be much obliged. And no i am not related to any of the timed lb runners or their alts hehe. And how do you expect not to be blocked on lb if you dont have the gears necessary to even be on the lb?

No need to sugar code nothing bro like I said everyone knows what go down on lb with these same particular team that block people off from being on lb.

"Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Sigh...

Nothing is wrong with Leaderboards.

Go make a legit team, spend a good time playing together and often, help each other out and go and compete.

Its simple.

Most of you know what you need to do in maps and have enough funds to get the gears.

The problem a lot of you have is you want it for yourselves and not interested in actually becoming friends and making teams with others along with truly dedicating yourselves like the people that's being complained about.

If half the people agreeing with the OP actually got together and dedicated themselves as much as the Basement team does... Then we would see a lot more of a variety of players on those Leaderboards.
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post: