Thread: Target Switch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Target Switch

I have found that if you are in a fight with a lot of monsters, you might target someone you dont want to. So could you give us the opption to switch, cause runnin back for a long time gets boring.
    So I was walking around town, and realized someone left there chocolate bar in the middle of town. So I ate it.
    And now I feel sick. Goes to show don't eat mystery chocolate.
    JOIN CR∑∑D TODAY! PROUD OWNER OF CR∑∑D!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

You can tap another target to retarget or tap yourself to untarget, so there is already basic switching capability. If you want something more, you should be more specific. A button or gesture to rotate through available targets has been suggested a few times, and I like the idea, but it seems most people are happy with the tap to target systems (which I find tough to use when mobs are tightly packed, and also terribly unresponsive when lagging).
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The touch system might be fine for the ipad owners with their steady FPS and nice big screen, but i often waste precious time hacking away at random mobs while trying to retarget onto the boss. :-)

Even if you could toggle shake-to-wave over to shake-to-target-boss or shake-to-target-nearest-mob, that would be a huge help IMO.