Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sts changed my ign?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Babyrog View Post
    @Cinco @Remiem Hi recently i logged onto Arcane Legends just to find out some of the names that my character uses have changed. I havent been buying plats recently and never shared my account information to anyone. Yesterday my igns was all normal and now all my igns are messed up!?!?.

The names that was changed maybe due to some bugs are:

Ign Bububalls was changed into ign bububooo

Ign Greenbooger was changed into ign greenoom

Ign thiccbooty was changed into ign thimioms

Ign Genocide was changed into ign geniomz

I repeat i did not share my account details to anyone and have not bought plat recently to change names or whatsoever

Pls check my account please? I really need my in game names back???

Im pretty sure my igns are not illegal or inappropriate at all so please look into this.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

STS has recently updated their TOS and are now going through every name which refers to something inappropriate (eg. Genocide, Thiccbooty) and removing them from use.

I know it's hard, my 3 and 4 letter igns were changed because they were *slightly* inappropriate for children. It it what it is.

Genocide is such a cool name though, i've seen you around low level pvp a while ago.

EDIT: Maybe it was already part of the TOS and they've only started enforcing it now, idk.
    Last edited by Shake; 01-26-2022 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    STS has recently updated their TOS and are now going through every name which refers to something inappropriate (eg. Genocide, Thiccbooty) and removing them from use.

I know it's hard, my 3 and 4 letter igns were changed because they were *slightly* inappropriate for children. It it what it is.

Genocide is such a cool name though, i've seen you around low level pvp a while ago.

EDIT: Maybe it was already part of the TOS and they've only started enforcing it now, idk.
    At these rate, what is the point of having our igns anymore hahaha.... e.g. if the word "FAK" is a bad word... then i guess the name ign fake would be also changed.... tbh its very unreasonable for them to change the ign and not let us know before hand... also they should allow us to change it into something else other than adding random letters to the name. This makes no sense at all

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk