Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mythic weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Default Mythic weapons

I hope sts is doing their work to buff the proc rate of these mythic weapons to be as consistent as mages staff.

Not complaining about the effects, Just the proc rate is awful, its like sometimes wearing a 6/6 legendary set is more beneficial than the mythic weapon with super low proc rate.

I get that, they want to make mythic weapons different but jus take a closer look at mythic staff, a simple proc n yet powerful.

I hope cinco is keeping his promises.

The biggest question here is "when?" PRAYGE

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Yoloswagx; 01-30-2022 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

They better fix these weapons in pvp too. Kind of boring when a rogue can insta kill you in under a second when you have 10k+ armor and 40k+ hp.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

and increase pisces dagger proc time to the same as staff and maybe nerf staff damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

lol nerf staff again thread.. how many times rogues have to create thread on the mythic weapons dag / bow ... mythic gun process rate is as bad (full charge to get pressure crush each time max 2)and not visible process and mages are living with it.
    Last edited by will0; 01-30-2022 at 06:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

The staff is easier to proc because it works like 76 arcane weapons, don't need charge, and as many mobs there are, more easy it is to proc, While bow, sword and gun have a one target proc, and with the "charge" being needed, aegis and daggers should have chance to proc when u use skills, like dozer aegis, but polaris just proc with basic attacks.
    I think would be greater keep the same way to proc as 76-daggers, aegis(or axe), staff- where u can proc with skills, for all the the same(dagg, aegis(or axe) and staff) weapons with procs that are coming soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    They better fix these weapons in pvp too. Kind of boring when a rogue can insta kill you in under a second when you have 10k+ armor and 40k+ hp.

They already nerfed it. I think it will almost become useless if they will nerf it more. Can easily avoid the proc in pvp since it can only do the bends one time now btw. Just use jug or heal, pisces proc doesnt last long. even rogs will die from war procs easily if we will not try to dodge it
    Last edited by Rihc; 01-30-2022 at 09:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rihc View Post
    They already nerfed it. I think it will almost become useless if they will nerf it more. Can easily avoid the proc in pvp since it can only do the bends one time now btw. Just use jug or heal, pisces proc doesnt last long. even rogs will die from war procs easily if we will not try to dodge it
    Once pisces proc war is dead in seconds regardless if jug is on or not. You aren't surviving. I did record it in testing. If you want to see the vid https://youtu.be/sCYguDXIWZc also bow does buff mana skills in pvp from what I noticed. Proc bow do meph aa then charge aim shot it does over 30k damage in 1 hit.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-30-2022 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Once pisces proc war is dead in seconds regardless if jug is on or not. You aren't surviving. I did record it in testing. If you want to see the vid https://youtu.be/sCYguDXIWZc also bow does buff mana skills in pvp from what I noticed. Proc bow do meph aa then charge aim shot it does over 30k damage in 1 hit.
    I see, i think this is because of the gears. Qwe was wearing myth set, she has like 2.7k dex + used Meph AA. I tried versing a war before using pisces, it takes so long before it procs and everytime it procs the war was just using jugg/heal/pet aa or simply just runs away from it when he sees "Super Power" so i wont be able to proc the bends which gives the dmg bonus and debuffs for them. 2.6-2.8k str war can easily 1-2 hit a 2k dex rog as well using polaris. Rogs will die in clash before this weap procs thats why pvp rogs is just using the bow for higher dmg. A war with skull axe will easily kill a rog using pisces, youll not know the struggle until u use rog in pvp with this weap xd. The opponent will not just stand and let u proc. For bow, i think polaris deals higher dmg
    Last edited by Rihc; 01-30-2022 at 06:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Shadow pierce charge norm attack as you interact with the war. I didn't test how much dmg pisces would buff in pvp but considering an aimshot can do over 10k damage not charged I assume its a ton.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Shadow pierce charge norm attack as you interact with the war. I didn't test how much dmg pisces would buff in pvp but considering an aimshot can do over 10k damage not charged I assume its a ton.

this is because she used meph aa too xd. A war w 2.7k str can also deal that much dmg w meph aa using polaris.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rihc View Post
    this is because she used meph aa too xd. A war w 2.7k str can also deal that much dmg w meph aa using polaris.
    10k+ without meph not shown in vid but do proc pisces in pvp tell me the dmg % buff it gives. In pve I know its 500% in pvp didn't do a statistics test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

10k+ without meph not shown in vid but do proc pisces in pvp tell me the dmg % buff it gives. In pve I know its 500% in pvp didn't do a statistics test.

Itll become useless if it gives low dmg + takes so long to proc. Rogs will just use dug dags when that happens. War have jugg/heal and can use meph/glow. Have u tried using polaris w 2.7k str stats? It will deal op dmg too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pisces proc is op in PvP but it is balanced out by being difficult to proc. If you did any real PvP clashes you would know this. You should do a test in actual clash with experienced warrs and rogues. Not just stand there and take damage. In actual clash no warr would stand still and allow the opponent rogue to proc Pisces. There are countless of ways and strategies you as a war and your team could do to easily avoid pisces proc/prevent it from procing (stunning, invulnerability from heal, moving around, etc.).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Video is a damage test. Can't people read I said I was doing a test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    lol nerf staff again thread.. how many times rogues have to create thread on the mythic weapons dag / bow ... mythic gun process rate is as bad (full charge to get pressure crush each time max 2)and not visible process and mages are living with it.
    I have no clue with these Rogue's really.

I myself a Rogue have no problems dealing with Pisces and even Marianos, I see them as fine as it is. Also I got an idea, if Warriors had a weapon that has 100% proc chance during 76 and Sorcerers with their Aquaris Staff which has idk 70%-90% proc chance, hopefully us Rogues get a weapon that has high proc rate or maybe give all 3 classes the same proc rate and please no more Weapon Proc that needs to be Charged Attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Thats why we are pointing out that it is not that op when u do real pvp clashes. You are asking sts to nerf it just because of the dmg test u did which is not enough to prove that it needs to be nerfed. War polaris somehow deals higher dmg than marianos bow but u consider that as normal and not asking sts to nerf it. You are just focusing on rog nerfs. Theres nothing wrong with imatank msg, he/she explained why pisces isnt that op in pvp and doesnt need to be nerfed. No hate, just trying to explain our side.
    Last edited by Rihc; 01-30-2022 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yea it was a damage test but you did it with the intention of asking for a nerf because you think it is broken in PvP:

That's why we argued that your test is not valid. It's biased and does not clearly show how the weapon is actually used in real PvP situations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Anyone can send me a duel inv, pisces kill through jug in a normal duel. Even dugg dags do that.
    Btw polaris may hit 10k damage but good luck getting it to proc.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-30-2022 at 08:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Personally I don't mind how much damage the rogues can do. They can kill wars again but that is kinda what they are supposed to do. There are some trade offs. Mythic sets have low armor and the mana drain is painful. After 2 combos they are already looking for mana, third they are out. Even using vb in a clash mana is an issue because the rogue needs to get hit for it to work. With a mage and vb from war it wasnt a problem. So back to needing support to survive while they blast away. I don't like getting killed but I am ok with it being possible. It just changes how people will fight. After a few 1v1 I find the bow more dangerous because they can always hit you with it, even while running away. Either way as I adjusted I was able to find ways to get kills 1v1. Other, better, pvp types will be testing and finding ways to use the sets too.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I just want sts to test stuff before they release it into the game.