Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lv81 Mythic weapon bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    Its proc animation is big problem I think.
    You have no way to tell whose proc it is when there are more than 2 Neptaris in use. And it's so small to see.
    Same with marianos proc '-'
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

4 months later and we're still on about these weapons and its issues.

I really believe that testing the lastest weapons should be given a public test server prior to final release to be tested by many simultaneously in a course of several scenarios.

This is better than having to revise these weapons since day 1. Many players had also been screwed from the amount of revisions that resulted to ultimately nerfing or buffing them at the end.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts

Well I've capped my mage and now I'm faced with the decision of which character to spend gold on.
    I don't like the rogue weapons, I did try them, so that narrows it down.
    The thing is, I don't want to lose gold again by equipping the mage.
    I've asked people and been told mage is the best bet, then again some say rogue weapons have been improved.
    Since playing AL I've always been a rogue, there's that to consider.
    I have managed to do all the expansion on my rogue without using mythics, that was when expansion first began and everyone was wearing same level 76 stuff.
    Decisions.. decisions. 🤔

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Next time i have a problem or a bug i will use wrong forum section like this guy did. Apparently you get more consideration like this. Or maybe you just need to be a warrior to cry and getting listened to by a dev

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    4 months later and we're still on about these weapons and its issues.

I really believe that testing the lastest weapons should be given a public test server prior to final release to be tested by many simultaneously in a course of several scenarios.

This is better than having to revise these weapons since day 1. Many players had also been screwed from the amount of revisions that resulted to ultimately nerfing or buffing them at the end.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    ^this, at first it can be reasonable that weapons are changed due to proc being op/underpowered, but when a weapon is months old you expect it to stay the way that it was not log in and its suddenly alot less powerfull

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Well, if changes in weapon's proc buff are not possible anymore, at least do something about proc visuals, it's confusing when there's more than 1 using the same Mythic weapon as yours!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Next time i have a problem or a bug i will use wrong forum section like this guy did. Apparently you get more consideration like this. Or maybe you just need to be a warrior to cry and getting listened to by a dev

I’m confused how you interpreted the op as though he was crying? Not sure why you seem to have a personal vendetta against warriors.

He had a question and was curious if others were experiencing the same issue. General discussion is where we discuss on going issues in the game amongst other things.

The op came to the right place but I think you came to the wrong thread.

Have the day you deserve! -Atoned

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I was not even talking to the op so you can calm down. What i say is there are bugs with weapons or issues that are pointed out from weeks but are constantly ignored by dev. And i don't even say "fixed", i say even a reply to say yes we fix no we don't. And just so yk, for issues and bugs there is a section. But guess what, all latest posts have zero replies by devs. I have no personal vendetta whatsoever, nor i have interest in you accusing me of stuff that is only in your mind. I just would like a fairer treatment of all classes, or if not possible, a clear honest reply to questions we ask from long

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I was not even talking to the op so you can calm down. What i say is there are bugs with weapons or issues that are pointed out from weeks but are constantly ignored by dev. And i don't even say "fixed", i say even a reply to say yes we fix no we don't. And just so yk, for issues and bugs there is a section. But guess what, all latest posts have zero replies by devs. I have no personal vendetta whatsoever, nor i have interest in you accusing me of stuff that is only in your mind. I just would like a fairer treatment of all classes, or if not possible, a clear honest reply to questions we ask from long

So when you refer to “this guy” who may I ask are you referring to if not the op? I’m sure you can see why I drew that conclusion from your statement?

I agree with the issue about weapons needed to tested before being released so we don’t have to waste all this time pointing out the design errors to the developers.

And yes surprisingly I am indeed aware of the issues and bugs section on the forums and frequently check it. Your thread was posted a couple days ago give it a little time and devs should reply. Also you gave them a lot of information personally I found it hard to follow them again I’m not a rogue and don’t have the knowledge you have on Pisces.

You should check the posts in the bugs section futu and asommers responded this morning…

No personal vendetta yet you explicitly call out warriors and state that when we cry devs listen? Which in turn implies that when rogues cry nothing is done? Am I correct in that assumption? If not please explain to me what you meant I’m willing to hear you out.

If you indeed want fairer treatment of all classes then why would you be someone who calls out another class. I feel as though that is hypocritical of you.

Not sure what things I made up and accused you of everything I stated was implied by your previous response and others can draw the same conclusions I did.

Again, have the day you deserve - Atoned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Next time i have a problem or a bug i will use wrong forum section like this guy did.

I was not even talking to the op so you can calm
    I am lost?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Well I've capped my mage and now I'm faced with the decision of which character to spend gold on.
    I don't like the rogue weapons, I did try them, so that narrows it down.
    The thing is, I don't want to lose gold again by equipping the mage.
    I've asked people and been told mage is the best bet, then again some say rogue weapons have been improved.
    Since playing AL I've always been a rogue, there's that to consider.
    I have managed to do all the expansion on my rogue without using mythics, that was when expansion first began and everyone was wearing same level 76 stuff.
    Decisions.. decisions.
    I also manage to cap my mage, which i am always a rogue my entire playing AL. I give a try both mythic weap and the 3 legendary set to see the playing experience. Yes i see mage so almighty also warrior with 1 shot ability to boss. Trying over and over in any map then coming to conclusion, rogue is fun to play, the amount of satisfaction when the procs go right. Yes the rog weap has been improved so much. Thats now i decided to halt my fund on my mage.
    Im using both 76 arcane and 81 mythic as an option in certain circumstances
    Last edited by codered; 02-05-2022 at 01:59 AM.