Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lv81 Mythic weapon bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    When your character applies a Stage 1 debuff on a monster your character is the only one that can convert it to Stage 2 debuff - so that other players don't commandeer your strategy (among other things).
    People are saying that if 2 warrior proc stage 1 at the same time only 1 will be able to proc stage 2, wich would not make sense,
    I didn't experience it myself but this is what i understand from all those thread.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    People are saying that if 2 warrior proc stage 1 at the same time only 1 will be able to proc stage 2, wich would not make sense,
    I didn't experience it myself but this is what i understand from all those thread.
    This is probably due to the first Stage 1 proc getting overwritten by the second players' Stage 1 effect.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

One warrior is always turned into spectator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

This is probably due to the first Stage 1 proc getting overwritten by the second players' Stage 1 effect.
    So is it a bug or intended that when 2 warriors go thru stage 1, that only 1 out of the 2 players would be able to proceed with stage 2?

Whereas for example 2 gun users simultaneously applied the first stage of their hyperos, but both were able to proceed with stage 2; DEEP SQUEEZE.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 01-31-2022 at 02:46 PM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    So is it a bug or intended that when 2 warriors go thru stage 1, that only 1 out of the 2 players would be able to proceed with stage 2?

Whereas for example 2 gun users simultaneously applied the first stage of their hyperos, but both were able to proceed with stage 2; DEEP SQUEEZE.

The effects are intended to work consistently. Let's not forget the higher chance to miss that Warriors have compared to Mages (and Rogues). I'll verify that they're set up to work the same across all weapon types.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

The effects are intended to work consistently. Let's not forget the higher chance to miss that Warriors have compared to Mages (and Rogues). I'll verify that they're set up to work the same across all weapon types.
    Ok but can you explain the video Marosok had sent?

You can clearly see both tanks went thru stage one, but only Marroos was able to proceed with stage 2 despite Haze also charging it, and no miss and dodge text appeared. Haze even charged it a 2nd time but still didn't proceed with stage 2, no miss or dodge texts also.

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Ok but can you explain the video Marosok had sent?

You can clearly see both tanks went thru stage one, but only Marroos was able to proceed with stage 2 despite Haze also charging it, and no miss and dodge text appeared. Haze even charged it a 2nd time but still didn't proceed with stage 2, no miss or dodge texts also.

I don’t see the right side War doing anything after the proc Stage 1. What does he think he’s doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I don’t see the right side War doing anything after the proc Stage 1. What does he think he’s doing?

How about you pay attention to the left side warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

The only DROWN we can see in video is mine, i moved to the side, so everyone can see Haze can't deliver DROWN hit. I can send you full length video, or we can go test it together, it is easy to get into this situation.

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    The only DROWN we can see in video is mine, i moved to the side, so everyone can see Haze can't deliver DROWN hit. I can send you full length video, or we can go test it together, it is easy to get into this situation.
    Sure send the link to the full video. Later today I can have a look on a larger screen :-)

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Sure send the link to the full video. Later today I can have a look on a larger screen :-)

Glad you are fixing this problem, you and futumsh can attempt this just set up a dummy mob in which your player can not miss an attack on and both of you proc aegis at the same time in stage 1 with the blue waves. In stage 2 both try to charge attack to dmg proc, only 1 war is able to hit, there is no "miss" for the 2nd who is unable to hit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Glad you are fixing this problem, you and futumsh can attempt this just set up a dummy mob in which your player can not miss an attack on and both of you proc aegis at the same time in stage 1 with the blue waves. In stage 2 both try to charge attack to dmg proc, only 1 war is able to hit, there is no "miss" for the 2nd who is unable to hit.

Right. It’s still intentional for you to not Stage 2 when it’s not your Stage 1. We don’t have a message for “Already Proc, Not Your Proc” - and that could easily be what we have here (based on the descriptions).

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Right. It’s still intentional for you to not Stage 2 when it’s not your Stage 1. We don’t have a message for “Already Proc, Not Your Proc” - and that could easily be what we have here (based on the descriptions).

Nah the sword, bow, and gun needs the message on proc. Aegis is just a huge blue aura that surrounds the player so its very easy to know when it is proced.

Ofc if 1 player has the aeg proced the other can't proc but when both have the blue circle surrounding both meaning they each have their own aegis proced at the same time only 1 is able to apply dmg from proc.
    The other war doesn't even give charge attack dmg. (Both warriors enter stage 1, only 1 can do stage 2 eventhough both have the blue aura below them confirming they are both in stage 1.) I can try to make a very clear video showing this later if needed.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-31-2022 at 03:30 PM.

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

We're actively looking at this under the assumption that there is some sort of bug (likely with the logic that applies the secondary effects to the targets).

All things considered, another video probably wouldn't hurt. After looking closely at the one in this thread (thanks @Marosok!) it's showing misses - not misses that get thrown out by the combat system as 'MISS' or attacks that are being 'DODGED,' but a swing that the server doesn't think is happening anywhere near the target box. I think this particular problem is due to synchronization issues because the character in question is moving at the exact moment that the issue is supposedly happening.

I appreciate your patience! Keep it Legendary, my friends! :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Ok I see the misunderstanding. Watch the vid as to why it affects us in duos but not single player. In duo you can have 2 targets, each war will proc off 1 of the 2 targets. If they switch targets they proc off of, they can't hit them. In single player we can hit them.
    Do not change it to where aegis does damage only to the target it procs off of or else you will make this aegis more useless than a dragon hunter sword. Aegis does work when 2 wars have it proced but only on the mob it proced on.
    I was blind about the not giving charged damage to the target, as shown in the video I dealt charged attack damage.
    https://youtu.be/Z9Un1cA2oB0
    And in your previous post it does bug if you don't wait for the circle to stay centered on you when you proc, thats why mvs is bad with aegis and moving during proc. I don't see that being fixable though because the same thing happens with skills etc its how the game is.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-31-2022 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

We're actively looking at this under the assumption that there is some sort of bug (likely with the logic that applies the secondary effects to the targets).

All things considered, another video probably wouldn't hurt. After looking closely at the one in this thread (thanks @Marosok!) it's showing misses - not misses that get thrown out by the combat system as 'MISS' or attacks that are being 'DODGED,' but a swing that the server doesn't think is happening anywhere near the target box. I think this particular problem is due to synchronization issues because the character in question is moving at the exact moment that the issue is supposedly happening.

I appreciate your patience! Keep it Legendary, my friends! :-)
    If possible please consider to implement a way to differentiate between two procs of the same weapon, cuz it's hard to figure in so much animation who has the proc activated. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Neptaris works fine. So far I only noticed with Polaris

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Neptaris works fine. So far I only noticed with Polaris
    Its proc animation is big problem I think.
    You have no way to tell whose proc it is when there are more than 2 Neptaris in use. And it's so small to see.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I just ran rahab with 3 wars using neptaris. It's hard to know who has proced but at times all 3 of us did, both stages, at roughly the same time. 3 sets of "marked" then 3 sets of "eel shock".

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

It's weeks and months we ask a fix on the visual of active proc. Literally months. Still you guys didn't do anything and at this point i figured you have no intention whatsoever to do anything about it. Can you at least explain us why?? And can you guys check Better the bugs section? Both polaris and pisces have problems of proc when 2 or more players with same weapons are in pt. Can you guys give some time to investigate? This is getting nonsense to use bugged weapons for months without no logic reason

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post: