Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Veteran badge?

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    What if you guys made it a way you could only claim within 24 hours or only to those who been active the pass week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That doesn't solve any of the relevant problems. Additionally, it creates a Customer Service problem for everyone who didn't make the 24 hour period. Nobody will support a 24-hour limit to secure a 10+ year reward.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    That doesn't solve any of the relevant problems. Additionally, it creates a Customer Service problem for everyone who didn't make the 24 hour period. Nobody will support a 24-hour limit to secure a 10+ year reward.
    Off topic but will the roadmap be updated when Lovecraft event starts or anytime soon before that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I mean you guys did the same thing with the limited vanities for level 81? Hey man, I'm not targeting you or anything but I feel like it's just a good idea since some people still stick around for so long even though a lot of people losing interest in the game. I mean regardless we don't have control of the black market but as a community, we can report to sts when we see people doing illegal stuff as I have in the past.
    Last edited by Roblox; 02-03-2022 at 01:40 PM.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

I mean you guys did the same thing with the limited vanities for level 81? Hey man, I'm not targeting you or anything but I feel like it's just a good idea since some people still stick around for so long even though a lot of people losing interest in the game. I mean regardless we don't have control of the black market but as a community can report to sts when we see people doing illegal stuff as I have in the past.
    Limited availability items for purchase are not what you're talking about; you're asking for an automated system that unlocks badges for veteran players. If this is an incorrect reading, I would suggest that you edit the post to be more clear.

I'm telling you (from my experience) that this is a bad idea. I respect your disagreement but I am not moved to change our policy on 'veteran rewards.'
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

@cinco

Just make a badge that sell in plat store in a fashion of the 7 day elixer but make it into a monthly -30 days thing.

Problem solved

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    @cinco

Just make a badge that sell in plat store in a fashion of the 7 day elixer but make it into a monthly -30 days thing.

Problem solved

Then give discounts to the veterans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Many people would wanna join the rank 1 guild which will result in almost 600+ people having badges, over saturated imo

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Yeah but being ranked 1 on the guild lb in game doesn't mean you get #1 for seasonal which is a lot harder to achieve.

But fair point that even 200+ all using the same badge could over saturate I suppose, but would that be any different from if there were 200+ players in Top Overall which with a bit of time will happen?
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Make a new banner not tradable and not stashable for veterans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MiguelBoss View Post
    Make a new banner not tradable and not stashable for veterans
    i do agree non tradable banners .. why everything have to be LB exclusive ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Firstly, a badge is made to show someone who climbed the lb by themselves not by others, so -1 for the guild badge idea, let s say... maybe it can be applied for the gm, but that s it.
    The second thing is that badges aren t really common, you only see 1, max 2 players on average in a town with it, it s made to be special, if all 'veterans' would have it, that magic would be ruined
    conclusion: -1 overall, keep the badge system as it is, periodt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

-1 for the veteran thing

why not make the marriage badge to be seen first just like other badge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

go for leaderboard badges?

rather than working on something like this, its better for sts to improve more qol for this game

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

-1 for these mentioned badges
    Besides what has been mentioned already - I suggest to have badges for new content only. Seems like a waste to grant badges for things people have done in the past.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Just a bunch of LB runners who complaining about typical stuff lol the same thing you guys did over a title. Don't see the big deal over a badge and like buddy said it's already a lot of badges in the game. I play AL for fun I don't play to profit off other people and it's sad that the only reason why the majority disagrees is that they sell spots for badges. I made this post because I thought it would be a great idea to keep certain people around still because I have lost a lot of friends who quit the game but sadly people kill the fun out of the game doing illegal stuff. Last response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Just a bunch of LB runners who complaining about typical stuff lol the same thing you guys did over a title. Don't see the big deal over a badge and like buddy said it's already a lot of badges in the game. I play AL for fun I don't play to profit off other people and it's sad that the only reason why the majority disagrees is that they sell spots for badges. I made this post because I thought it would be a great idea to keep certain people around still because I have lost a lot of friends who quit the game but sadly people kill the fun out of the game doing illegal stuff. Last response.
    Let them be, the game is dying anyways. I miss the old days when the game was fun and very engaging.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The Untamed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

At this point it seems like people are just looking for a shortcut to getting a badge. I like that they're event and lb exclusive, although seasonal badges are quite interesting and I wonder how long that's going to go up to cause I could only imagine years from now "season 100" and having to endlessly scroll through the seasonal badges list lol, not to mention a vast majority of the seasonal lb badges are just reclaimed by the same top players consistently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Sounds like someone wants an easy badge if your indeed a veteran like you stated Roblox then you should understand that badges are rewards for doing more than the average player.

You have enough gold to fund a seasonal character if you really wanted a badge you can do it.

Stop asking for handouts I know I didn’t get my badges handed to me I had to play to earn them like many of my fellow arlorians.

- Atoned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    Sounds like someone wants an easy badge if your indeed a veteran like you stated Roblox then you should understand that badges are rewards for doing more than the average player.

You have enough gold to fund a seasonal character if you really wanted a badge you can do it.

Stop asking for handouts I know I didn’t get my badges handed to me I had to play to earn them like many of my fellow arlorians.

- Atoned
    Sounds like that to me too. Also players ask to reward themselves for something just because they belong to that certain group of people. Never someone who actually wants to play for badges.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Smh just saw this thread

Looks like some players want to look “cool” without running top 10 lb…

Nice try though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post

- Atoned
    +1111 agreed you need to work hard if you really want a badge and also if this happen prolly all ppl in town will have badge.....