Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little thank you to sts !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Default A little thank you to sts !

I just wanted to say this new survey sts has implemented into the game would be very useful not only for this event and future events.

I’m very excited to see some big changes possibly coming to some of our favorite events if our consideration is really being taken into account.

These surveys if kept in game for events would make it so that not only players with forums accounts can voice their opinions but the entire player base can now share their experiences. Which will hopefully lead to events being more interactive and enjoyable so that they can be played for longer than the first day.

Could we possibly increase the character limit on the response in game to at least 100 characters?

And if we respond with negative feedback like a thumbs down can there be a required field that allows us to explain our reasons for the thumbs down? (With a limited number of character of course).

Also thanks for updating the road map!

- Atoned

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Same, roadmap had me exited as hell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

would be nice if they keep adding a survey after every event

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 to the survey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Agreed. The survey function is very nice. You can say what you want to say without causing a big 10 page discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Agreed 100%! a very helpful survey system, at least some people who doesn't use forums can tell their opinions regarding such events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

That’s for sure a great sign! Also wanted to say thank you to sts. I restarted recently and really appreciated the new zodias expansion and events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Yea this is good, but it's gonna be sad when the small team has to go through hundreds of reviews of people calling the specific event "bad" because they didn't loot anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think it is really positive that they decided to ask us about our preferences. Hope it will be regular thing in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1
    For survey after every events and you all should consider our player base choices not only mods or big time pay to win players only -

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If you’re requesting players to take the time out to complete a survey that’ll will have lots of feedback, suggestion and many other ideas to help improve this game or event then it’s only fair to reward the players who complete the survey with a thank you gift. It’s only right to do so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deecon View Post
    If you’re requesting players to take the time out to complete a survey that’ll will have lots of feedback, suggestion and many other ideas to help improve this game or event then it’s only fair to reward the players who complete the survey with a thank you gift. It’s only right to do so.
    The survey takes a minute we don’t need a reward for expressing our opinion.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

We have a forums page directly for suggestions, feed back and opinions. If they implement it in game then 100% they do need to reward. The survey benefits the developers not us. They the ones who will decide if these ideas will help them make $$ at the end of the day.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I suggest n feedback free lei egg after 1000 defeat killjoy but GM's too slow to reply and update. My gf suggestions better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

The survey benefits the developers not us. They the ones who will decide if these ideas will help them make $$ at the end of the day.
    I'm sorry how do these surveys not help us???

Our feedback will be used and players who do not have a forum account because they are unaware the forums exist get to have an opinion. This means that new players will feel like their opinions matter.

While sts is a business and wants $$$ at the end of the day they also want to at the least maintain their current player base with hopes of increasing it. In my experience, this is a step in the right direction they want feedback from us to promote more activity in-game and during events (which leads to people spending money in-game because events are more enjoyable!).

Again let me reiterate,

No rewards for the survey.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Then peoples time should not be wasted filling out a survey if there’s no rewards. You’re sharing ideas that could potentially revive this game back to its fullest potential. That’s like inventing a new phone and not getting any credit for it. Don’t devalue yourself as a customer because you want to do things for free out of kindness. Yes sts is a business so treat them like one and not a mate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paktwo View Post
    I suggest n feedback free lei egg after 1000 defeat killjoy but GM's too slow to reply and update. My gf suggestions better
    Thanks for the feedback Paktwo you are indeed the most intelligent person on these forums and every single one of your suggestions should be implemented by those lazy "GM's".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Then peoples time should not be wasted filling out a survey if there’s no rewards. You’re sharing ideas that could potentially revive this game back to its fullest potential. That’s like inventing a new phone and not getting any credit for it. Don’t devalue yourself as a customer because you want to do things for free out of kindness. Yes sts is a business so treat them like one and not a mate.
    You do realize the survey is a choice right? In America, after you shop and receive your receipt sometimes the cashier asks if you would take the time to do a quick survey to help their store out. Most of the time people say sure then throw away the receipt with the survey when they arrive home.

Similarly in arcane legends, they asked if you would take the time to complete the survey because it would help them out. Let me reiterate they Asked you were not required to the survey.

I'm not asking the devs for credit for coming up with fun things to do in-game. I just want to be able to enjoy my gameplay experience. I don't think your analogy of the situation is proper. I'm not inventing anything I am attempting to innovate by giving feedback to sts though.

I have spent a lot of money on this game and as a customer, I want to make sure that my voice is heard that's why these surveys are incredible to every paying customer and even non-paying customer because our opinions are heard!

Your reward is that you get to play this game for FREE! and a possible side reward is that some ideas you have may be implemented. I really don't understand how difficult this is for you to wrap your head around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Now you’ve turn this into a personal problem, you could’ve just left it at two disagreements and that’s that. We all don’t live in America so don’t think the world resolves around y’all please. Supermarkets here don’t ask you to fill out survey but when you’re asked to fill out one here, you go into a draw to receive a prize.
    Fortnite, Cod, Mobile Legends Genshin Impact so many other mobile games rewards players for taking part of the gaming survey. Reason being this attracts more people to take part. This is me looking at it as a marketing perspective.

So what! You’re not the only paying customer. Playing hardcore was nothing but $$. Our voices are heard but when we’re here fighting like kids disagreeing with one another then no doubt we will be ignored. If you like doing surveys for free then play the game for free don’t be a paying customer.

Asking for a reward for taking part in this survey is nothing much to ask for. To say something like my reward is to play this game for FREE shows ignorance from you. Instead of trying to find a solution to both of our problems.

I believe people should be rewarded with non trade-able items if they’re taking the time out to review the current event in hopes it helps with future events. And that’s that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

All the best.
    Last edited by Deecon; 02-07-2022 at 09:03 PM.