Thread: How to stop dying in Mecharydon + mage solo demonstration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default How to stop dying in Mecharydon + mage solo demonstration

Hey all,

Just wanted to provide some help because I see so many randoms dying at Mecharydon. When I look at current available guides and videos available, no one talks clearly about the main reason everyone keeps dying, which is completely avoidable: the pool (also called Shark Field).

(For a guide on what happens in each step of the fight, you can refer to this post from Uerazagr: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ht=mecharydon)

Now on how to stop dying from the pool.

The pool is not random. Its time and location are very well defined.
    Time: The first pool appears about 30 seconds into the fight. The next pools will always appear a few seconds after the previous pool disappears.

Now what you have to do?
    Be on the lookout for the first pool; then, every time the pool disappears, you keep a distance from all mobs and move to a safe location so that the pool will spawn there. I like to go to the top of the map because I can easily keep an eye on it. But you can just circle Mecharydon from a distance, which also works very well.

Here's a solo demonstration with my nab mage, and just regular ads elixir: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb9f62rQ0w4

I always keep a distance because I can die from Mecharydon's "Thunder" (the closer you are, the stronger it hits), but to be safer you can use a "30% damage reduction elixir". Also, to control the crabs as I want, I like to go with fireball and ice.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
    Last edited by Straatman; 02-05-2022 at 05:56 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Straatman For This Useful Post: