Thread: Ads and Offers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ads and Offers

hey guys so I created a new acc on a new device and it's now lvl 81 thanks to double xp day. I still wonder how my ads and offers haven't come out yet? I created this account on feb 1. and still, no offers. It sucks that I can't buy craft stations for this event. when do you think will it come? thank you for answering!

good day!

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Is this ur second account? I think it's forbidden to do offers on a second account I think it's considered plat farming but I'm not sure

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    Is this ur second account? I think it's forbidden to do offers on a second account I think it's considered plat farming but I'm not sure

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    it's not a second account if I make it on a mew device right? I just bought this phone. So in a sense, it's a new acc hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcei View Post
    it's not a second account if I make it on a mew device right? I just bought this phone. So in a sense, it's a new acc hehe

Lol... This comment just gave it away ur trying to cheat the system with a new phone.

THINK: Advertisers want unique customers to play their game so they can generate revenue for their game. Hence, they are listed on free plat offers. They DO NOT care as much about number of downloads.. They want unique customers...

STS had no way of telling whether it was a family member who started playing AL doing plat offers or you, but u just gave it away by writing this... *claps*

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Lol... This comment just gave it away ur trying to cheat the system with a new phone.

THINK: Advertisers want unique customers to play their game so they can generate revenue for their game. Hence, they are listed on free plat offers. They DO NOT care as much about number of downloads.. They want unique customers...

STS had no way of telling whether it was a family member who started playing AL doing plat offers or you, but u just gave it away by writing this... *claps*

what made you think I plat farm? I know that once your device got a history of ban, it won't be able to have ads and offers anymore. Simply making trades with person who platfarms can get you banned. Bold of you to assume and give everyone an idea that I platfarm. zzz kinda dissapointing for someone who's just asking a question. I was asking this because I want to max out my craft station.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcei View Post
    what made you think I plat farm? I know that once your device got a history of ban, it won't be able to have ads and offers anymore. Simply making trades with person who platfarms can get you banned. Bold of you to assume and give everyone an idea that I platfarm. zzz kinda dissapointing for someone who's just asking a question. I was asking this because I want to max out my craft station.

I am not saying ur platfarming, where did i say that?

I just said advertisers want unique customers, and u using another phone, and account doesn't give them a unique customer.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    I am not saying ur platfarming, where did i say that?

I just said advertisers want unique customers, and u using another phone, and account doesn't give them a unique customer.

thank you, that might be the reason. sucks I can't farm the event for a long period of time.