Thread: Remove "Elite" from "The Killer Elite" title.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

How about a "let it go" title?

Honestly, nit picking at every thing won't make the game enjoyable for you. Stop putting yourself on a higher plateau just because you have all the spare time in the world to leisurely play the game. We have jobs, we have families, little gaming time, but would still like to get ahead of others. We make our own money, we do what we want with our money. How people choose to enjoy the game is their business, especially if it doesn't effect your own gameplay.

Posts like this are usually beyond me, but you really need to let it go.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RedRyder For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    How about a "let it go" title?

Honestly, nit picking at every thing won't make the game enjoyable for you. Stop putting yourself on a higher plateau just because you have all the spare time in the world to leisurely play the game. We have jobs, we have families, little gaming time, but would still like to get ahead of others. We make our own money, we do what we want with our money. How people choose to enjoy the game is their business, especially if it doesn't effect your own gameplay.

Posts like this are usually beyond me, but you really need to let it go.
    This, twice. There is nothing wrong with using elixirs and you are not special for not using elixirs.

I don't know if you are too young to be allowed to buy plat cuz your parents won't let you use their credit cards, just don't make enough to use money on plat, or are some kind of crazy purist who prefers to spend 40+ hours grinding the same thing and not cap on all your characters, but its obvious you feel threatened by others getting ahead of you with what you deem to be an unfair advantage. I'm sorry, but your "achievements" in this game means nothing and you are taking it too seriously.

Please note, I have not leveled in this campaign and I haven't spend any plat, but I just feel like you are unjustly attacking the people who have used thrashers to level.
    Kiitz - Int/Dex Bear (66) || Kiitx - Dex Bird (66) || Kiitzx - Int/Dex Mage (66)