Thread: This maybe helps to all, new and old players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default This maybe helps to all, new and old players

Well, i was reading a lot lf commentarys about game, lvup, items, etc.

I think STS still have the key to do all game more interesting and for us, the posibility to replay a lot of old maps with new hope. And for new players (the most important part) play every map with happines and learning tricks, options and styles to play.

Hope ppl don't say i'm ridicoulus, but if they do np

(ALWAYS SCALED IN CAP LEVEL!!)

1 step new players need a guide about looting, recipes, special items, crafting items of every important place. Can be mailed to his/her inbox when they registred his/her account.

2 CAP braket need to reborn, so for that the simple and amazing step is bring back old mythic and arcane items (example cap to 16 max to run normal dead city, but elite keeps at same. Just quitting arcane loot chance and and keep in normal maps)
    So new ppl who stay in 16 as max can loot that arcane chest in normal maps, and lv 17+ will never can again. (Its hard, but please, keep resding my post. Thank you)

Another example, planar tombs max to cap 41 keeping maps scaled to that lv of corse. 42 + can run but not loot any cristal. elite planar tombs chest and dark cristal items will need add for those 42 as a posible reward, but lv 41 keep cristal farm as posibility.

So lv 41 back alive for those who need planarite ingots (lv42+) and lv 41- can farm hard to get a good reward.
    Of corse...they need back old mythics and arcanes to do that.

3 add (based in Cap to keep all in place) old weap like elondrian or frost weap, so ppl can improve his stats, but that weap only can be used for lv 41.

So frost hammer will be important as weap, maul of ollerus, BB hooks, lv 31 mythic gun mage (don't remember the name) glaive, entangled bow etc etc. Will be really important weap and not only vanitys...

Lv 46 max for get all about mythic set lv 46, drag sword, drag staff, drag hooks (as usable items) etc.

Lv 56 max for underhul recipes, weaps, vanitys. ANTIGNOME AND BANISHED SETS!
    Bring back immortal weaps, etc

Well, i think the idea is clear, that make ppl Think about if lvup or keep that toon in low lv and farm farm farm. Not just plat, that maybe for auras and pets events.
    But most important, lot of weaps, locked chest!!, legendary items, mythic, arcanes will be revalued and important for the game. Mythic set lv 36!!

So plat keep flowing for those new Cap lv locked chest, old amazing weaps back to the game as important and last but not less for tons of ppls, PVP will be alive again for sure!!

Low lv guilds will have a tremendous improbe and pets need to be scaled correctly for that cap.

I know i know, a lot of thing to fix, but im sure 80% of players will be really happy with this, every cap lv will need each other, friendly runs in all caps. New emotions, new friends and guildies.
    I'm think this could be work perfectly to correct all those useless stuff (old great memories weaps, sets, pets) ppl play hard, new players can get big mount of gold, farm will back alive in important maps, any cap will have his weap, set, etc scaled correctly. (Maybe low lv needs different awakens for not get a huge scaled low lv weap, thats not good, but fair enogh)
    Pvp back!!
    I mean, its all in your hands, just please, read this comment and let me know what i missing, what can be even better for this idea.

Thank you so much STS devs and Cinco, i swear all my ideas come from my best wishes and i love play this game. I Just noted that tons of things are useless, and its sad for me see that.
    The passion for farm, for be a guildie, for help and enjoy each other...i don't loose my hope already.
    Cheers From Argentina to everyone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to johnadamole For This Useful Post:

Bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good opinions, nice thread

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Tysm!!
    Hope ppl read it and comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sadly to see no one make a comment about this post, even with different ideas.
    Well, i think ppl don't want to change nothing in this game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnadamole View Post
    Sadly to see no one make a comment about this post, even with different ideas.
    Well, i think ppl don't want to change nothing in this game.
    Thats not true. Alot of suggestions have been made over the years but a majority are not accepted.

I like about 90% of the ideas in your post.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Restricting lv 16 players to only be able to loot the arcane 16 weapon chest will only make the weapon cost a whole lot more.
    Adding a level restriction to items is a very bad idea.
    I talked to cinco about slowing level process and making it where people can farm quests / items to craft arcane gears for their level and he said people do not likr a story gate. Locking players into completing the story is a bad idea in an mmorpg he said, after really looking into it I kind of agree because in this game everyone is rushing to be the best.
    Its games like borderlands 3, red dead redemption 2, and many other similar games that are able to have a full story mode because of the way they are created. AL is a game with 24/7 multiplayer so prices and stuff change as borderlands is multiplayer but mainly a singleplayer story game.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ty for add new comments.
    Hope more ppl come and do the same, i think is the best choise to know what ppl think and tey to reach the best ways to improve.
    Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes i can help you with some info.
    What do you want to know or ask?

If you want add me in game Methuthuyoupi.
    Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

that seems very good to me . many people who want to play need to always be asking for help to grow in the game and if they don't find it they end up leaving the game.