I don't want to seem like a whiner, but here goes a tiny bit of whining.

I appreciate the devs putting in the effort to change the volcano helm look to the new elite vanity helm look, but honestly, I still feel like it is not very attractive.

I have noticed that most level 71s don't even wear it! Back when COP first came out, if you had it, you can bet your *** you had it on. It looked sick and could literally go well with any other pieces of gear.

Don't get me wrong, the new vanity helm isn't ugly persay, but its just not nearly as cool looking as the COP. Also, since it is kinda greenish, it really does not go with other gear, like a nice gold or silver or even black can. Further, it looks a lot like the free spartan gear which pretty much everyone received, which kinda screamed "noob" if you wore it because everyone had it.

I don't know if its appropriate to ask for another redesign since the devs already extremely graciously took us up on our previous complaints and already did a redesign, but I was hoping to get some more input from the rest of you.

I feel like even a reskin/color change of the old COP would be better. Perhaps bigger horns, maybe additional prongs, maybe a COP that looks more like a lion's mane. I don't know! Let's get some suggestions! Seriously, I love the look of the old COP and it seemingly went with everything! I would like to see people rocking the new elite vanity as well. I see more 71's without it on, than with it on.