Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Find out now which Humania pinks make the "sets"!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    PM me the item. I wanted a list so I can pick and choose which items to get.
    If I sent you the whole list, then you wouldn't need the information as the list itself would be the "set" items.. LOL

PMing now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    As he was not specific, there is also the "Beach Bum's Bow of Tiki", which is the one I'm 99.9% sure he was referring to.
    But if you build upon the information that he has already given us, "Sun God", "Islander", "Of Humanity" are the ones he'll be choosing from for the set bonus.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If I sent you the whole list, then you wouldn't need the information as the list itself would be the "set" items.. LOL

PMing now...
    I wasn't being serious, you figured out my joke brah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

So you're saying there will only be one combination for a set? Unlike every other campaign so far since sets were introduced?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    So you're saying there will only be one combination for a set? Unlike every other campaign so far since sets were introduced?
    He is saying he knows more about the sets then the developers, who have not yet figured out their own puzzle

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FluffNStuff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. It's like the complete opposite of the intention of the online forum community. This is a place where people have been recognized for sharing information and answering questions. And here you are selling ideas that are based on your own speculation, which may not be accurate.

For those who are interested: Based on all the information on the forums it's given that the "Sun God", "Islander" and "of Humanity" items will comprise the sets with bonuses among non-crafted gear. A bonus tailored to DPS or tanking will be given based on whether you use a 3-piece set or 4-piece set. These items will be craftable using components that have yet to be released.

The crafted sets will be made from the 3 sets I listed above. The twist may be that the items will crafted with (or in to) the design contest winners items. It has not been disclosed whether these items may be added as a drop, quest item or just the crafted form of the current weapon.

Sorry to flame your thread. (Not really, cuz it's ludacris.)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ixillicus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Yes indeed. They are changing their normal pattern.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ixillicus View Post
    This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. It's like the complete opposite of the intention of the online forum community. This is a place where people have been recognized for sharing information and answering questions. And here you are selling ideas that are based on your own speculation, which may not be accurate.

For those who are interested: Based on all the information on the forums it's given that the "Sun God", "Islander" and "of Humanity" items will comprise the sets with bonuses among non-crafted gear. A bonus tailored to DPS or tanking will be given based on whether you use a 3-piece set or 4-piece set. These items will be craftable using components that have yet to be released.

The crafted sets will be made from the 3 sets I listed above. The twist may be that the items will crafted with (or in to) the design contest winners items. It has not been disclosed whether these items may be added as a drop, quest item or just the crafted form of the current weapon.

Sorry to flame your thread. (Not really, cuz it's ludacris.)
    Thank you so much. This is what I've been trying to get across.

Energizer, this isn't AP Literature, no reading between the lines here, just logic.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

You know what, I'm just going to post the information here, and if you feel so compelled, some of you rich guys can thank me with an item or two to help me out. It will take a few minutes to work up the post as it will be quite long. I'll not only list the items that make the sets, but explain how I came to the conclusions.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Why would I pay 1 million gold plus in items for info I can get for free?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Yes indeed. They are changing their normal pattern.
    You must be this guy

Name:  not-the-droids+you+are+looking+for.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  14.3 KB

Energizeric: "You want to change your normal pattern"
    STS: "We want to change our normal pattern"
    Last edited by Rare; 07-03-2012 at 03:50 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Ok, first of all, let's re-read Techno Email's posts on the subject. I'll number them for later reference and will highlight the important stuff.....

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
    Hi guys! I'm going to put set bonuses on the "Islander" (int), "Sun God" (dex) and "of Humanity" (str) legendary drop sets. I'm still working on fixes to existing content, so this update will likely go out with crafting. Crafted items will have better stats and will also grant a set bonus. Samhayne and I will give an update next week with more specifics on crafting, including a preview once the art is finalized.The only other information I have on crafting right now is that the some of the current legendary drops will be used in Humania crafting. The schematics and other components are not dropping yet, so no need to be fearful about selling your trash drops... Clear as mud? Awesome! Srsly though, we'll keep you guys updated as soon as we have more info. and keep the questions and feedback coming! Thanks a bunch for your input, excitement and patience!!

Then a possible change in tune later that afternoon:

I have a question for those who are interested in the set bonuses. I'm curious how you would feel about having item sets for a wider variety of legendary Humania items, instead of just Humanity, Sun God and Islander gear. The DPS set would require a two handed weapon, while the tanking set would require a main and offhand weapon (wand/cuff, sword/bongo & dual spears).

Then in response to a question about the Achievement for wearing a L70 set:

The "Sun God" set with dual spears is required for dexterity gear. The Hula Dancer set with two-handed staff is required for intilligence gear. The "Humanian's" set with either two-handed spear or two-handed sword required for strength gear. You only need to wear one of these sets to get the achievement. I hope that helps!

Hi guys,

I have an update on the item sets! We're going to have dps AND tank item set bonuses for the legendary, dropped gear in Humania. Certain weapon types will go with different types of item sets. If a 2-handed item is worn with a particular type of helm and armor piece, the wearer will earn a dps item set bonus. Likewise, if a mainhand and offhand item are be worn with a particular type of helm and armor piece, the wearer will earn a tank item set bonus. I don't want to spell everything out on the forums because I'd like you to have fun together discovering the different set combinations when they are released!!

So here are the sets below. Any pink item NOT listed as a part of any set will not be part of any set. This group of sets is the only possibility if all of Techno Email's posts are correct. If he changed his mind since his earlier posts last week, then all bets are off and there is no way to know for sure what are the real sets. But I would say I'm 99% certain these are the correct sets.

Hula Dancer's Staff Set (will have an "offensive" bonus)
    Hula Dancer's Tiki Hula Headdress
    Hula Dancer's Mega-Nightmare Staff
    Hula Dancer's Tiki Grass Skirt

Islander's Wand/Cuff Set (will have a "defensive" bonus)
    Islander's Tiki Hula Headdress
    Islander's Tiki Nightmare Wand
    Islander's Tiki Grass Skirt
    Islander's Tiki Hula Cuff

"of Tiki" Bow Set (will have an "offensive" bonus)
    Tiki Feather Headdress of Tiki
    Beach Bum's Bow of Tiki
    Tiki Malo Wear of Tiki

Sun God's Shanks Set (will have a "defensive" bonus)
    Sun God's Tiki Feather Headdress
    Sun God's Double Tiki Shanks
    Sun God's Tiki Malo Wear

Humanian's Spear/Monster Scimitar Set (will have an "offensive" bonus)
    Humanian's Tiki Battle Helm
    Humanian's Tiki Nightmare Spear or Humanian's Monster Scimitar
    Humanian's Tiki Warrior Swathe

"of Humanity" Nightmare Scimitar/Bongo Set (will have a "defensive" bonus)
    Tiki Battle Helm of Humanity
    Nightmare Scimitar of Humanity
    Tiki Warrior Swathe of Humanity
    Tiki Trance Bongo of Humanity

Notice that these sets fit with all of Techno Email's posts above. What was confusing to some was post #3 about the achievement. What I think they did there was simply chose the "set" that would be easiest to obtain. For INT & STR, it was the 3 piece set, but since both DEX sets are 3 piece, they decided the shanks would be easier to obtain than the bow (and I think they are correct as the price is far less).

So the sets that give 31 STR/DEX/INT per item are considered the "offensive sets" -- these have a 2-handed weapon, and in the case of the DEX set they have the bow.

The sets with the 29 STR/DEX/INT per item are considered the "defensive sets" -- these have a 1-handed weapon and shield (bongo/cuff) and in the case of the DEX set, the shanks is considered the more "defensive" set as Techno Email said at the end of his post #2 above where he grouped the shanks with the other defensive sets.

So these are the sets. As for the crafting, I'm guessing these same items will be craftable, but I'm not sure how the 3 "contest winner" weapons will be mixed into this. If I had to guess, I'd say those three items will be the crafted versions of the Nightmare Scimitar, Bow and Staff, but your guess is as good as mine on that matter.

Let me know what you think...
    Last edited by Energizeric; 07-03-2012 at 04:58 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

If you look at other post techno had said that the humanian and humanity were both gonna be sets. I give you credit for putting in this kinda of effort but its never a good idea to "speculate" to much flaming goes on but I had never thought of the contest winning weapons being the crafted ones I would think that's a great thought. But anyway ill give you a thanks on effort you appear to like this game a great deal keep up the good work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Well, I'm new here so everyone is supposed to flame me. If I get this right, then maybe next time (if there is a next time) I will have some credibility.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Well, I'm new here so everyone is supposed to flame me. If I get this right, then maybe next time (if there is a next time) I will have some credibility.
    Yes because no one likes the new unpopular one :/
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Nobody flamed you because you were new, they did it because you were trying to profit off guesswork that you deducted from posts from technoemail.

If you would just have shared the info, as you did a couple of posts back, this could've been a really interesting discussion thread.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

It wasn't solely because you were new. It was because you were new and expected compensation for speculation, in the form of items that youre expecting to complete sets (yes, it was that obvious from the start). Like ixillius (sorry if I misspelled it) said, this is an information generous community that doesn't expect anything in return, save for the few that hoard Thanks and thumbs up. You intentions weren't pure from the start and only gave your speculation after the forumers in this thread called you out on your motive.

Edit: boss ninja'd me -.-

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRyder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I meant no disrespect to anyone. I was going to eventually post for everyone to see. I'm just tired of something getting posted here by a developer and then the items I was saving for double in price within an hour.

I really have no idea how anyone ever reaches "gold cap". I've played for months, and the best I can do is to farm plasma pyramid over and over and make about 2500 gold each run. I can finish a run in about 15 minutes, so I can make about 10k per hour, not to mention how boring it is to do so. At that pace it would take 1000 hours to reach gold cap. I've tried farming for pinks, but have found it to be a major waste of time. I end up with nothing and spend hours and hours.

Then I see these guys in the trader's market forum buying hoards of dragon sets and making 1m per transaction. I've got to guess they did not get their gold by grinding it out like I do, but got it from speculation about items, buying low, selling high, and other such things. I just figured if I had figured out a way for them to make money, perhaps they would cut me in on a scrap of what they make. I guess that was considered being greedy and not good for the community. Perhaps this should have been posted in the Trader's Market forum, and not the General Discussion forum. Then maybe it would have just been considered an item for sale.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Don't worry about what others say. You never tried to scam, or mis-lead anyone. You were simply going to give them your speculative ideas. Its on that person to do with it what they want. You put a lot of thought into your work. If you are correct, then kudos to you.

BTW... my bet wasn't mean spirited. I was serious when I posted it. I never put up anything, without the chance of getting something in return. Your thoughts of the prices rising just because it will create a bonus is a little off IMO. Prices are going to be set more on supply and demand, than the bonuses. If the +31 pieces have a higher drop rate than the +29, then the +31 will be cheaper.
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

New York the most wonderful place on Earth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I'd try the search function before saying "give me a pink and ill give you information!" (Not to mention the information can be found in other threads and for free)
    Last edited by Reddwing; 07-03-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    <3 Koi, you will forever be missed. <3
    Very happy member of Eclipse! ~Reddwing
    The android forum app needs a thanks button, I see some insightful posts every so often