Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At least what items should i wear to kill the mob well on lv81 map?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    by reading this and understanding how the AL system works . well if you were to grind this event without a gold loot set . maybe could farm 50m+ in a week or two depending in how motivated you are .
    rule # 1 . dont be discouraged because others are making almost 5-10x the amount of gold . just focus on yourself . because all that thinking will make yourself give up.
    rule # 2 . you do NOT have to compete in every event . choose which events will compensate towards the goals you are chasing . which are the gold farming events or valuable item drop events... if you do not follow this rule you will tire your brain out and it will definitely lead you to giving up.
    rule # 3 . if you aint have 100 of millions of gold do not buy crate keys/vanities or uneccessary items , unless you are merching them to sell later for better price. bad buying choices will result into bankruptcy which will end up leaving you with a massive headache which will require 3 solid months of resting to recover . this is a fact , ive quit many of times because of this
    rule # 4 .... during off season events where there is a big break in between a gold farming event . this is when you can scan through the cs to find cheap and rdy available gold loot items . if you have ever heard the phrase "stocking up before xmas" . im not sure if its a phrase but preparing yourself ahead could save you alot of gold .
    rule# 5 . im a working class citizen i work 45 hrs a week . soo nooo way you could beat a platinum buying shortcut of making gold . but their are massive cons to me having a job . i cant farm as much gold as someone who is not working and not buying plat .. i work 9 hrs a day while a player is farming 9hrs of pure gold . in the long run i looossse . it doesnt make sense but it is what it is.... if you have a job and cant buy plat , your AL goals will not be met . and you will quit .. sooo the rule is .. there is no rule , work or dont work .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very well put. One thing to not forget. HAVE FUN!!
    If you have stopped enjoying what you are doing then it is time to quit. I know I enjoy it too much😂
    One more thing. Stay away from sirspendsalot lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Justanutt View Post
    If you have stopped enjoying what you are doing then it is time to quit. I know I enjoy it too much
    My farming is extremely inefficient.This is too much trouble. You've worked hard, but you don't have much gold...
    Good items are expensive...
    Is there any item that is not expensive but can farm and damage and speed?

And what do you think of "legendry frostarion pet"? I put it in the gobi and then in the aa I put the hary. What do you think?

나의 LM-V510N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Justanutt View Post
    If you have stopped enjoying what you are doing then it is time to quit. I know I enjoy it too much
    It takes a long time for me to go around the event once and I earn 10k per one run. And it takes a lot of energy and time. Wouldn't it be better to do something else without farming?

The game items for poor people does not exist.That's right?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by math26v View Post
    It takes a long time for me to go around the event once and I earn 10k per one run. And it takes a lot of energy and time. Wouldn't it be better to do something else without farming?

In MMORPG everything requires time and grind. There is always platinum shortcut for players who dont want to play a game. It is very time consuming at first but as you get stronger everything gets faster and more efficient. Also in this event you dont only farm gold, boss drops locked valley chests, token vendor sells elixirs for 300 tokens that you can sell for 60k each. Set yourself goals and search up the most efficient or fun way to achieve your goals.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

That's just ridiculous. At one point you needed good stats, now all you need is procs. No proc= useless. Proc Al

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aeot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by math26v View Post

Everyone start from 0 gold.....if there's a will there's a way :> just keep grinding....make some friends and you can do event/map together...i myself start from 0 gold and now i can afford good gear and vanity...if i can you can too ....Just dont give up :>