Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At least what items should i wear to kill the mob well on lv81 map?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default At least what items should i wear to kill the mob well on lv81 map?

How can you go around 81map with inexpensive items?

Also, all the expensive items are in the lock chests, Can I wear the item only if I pay in cash?

It's so hard to wear good items.

1. Are red good items only in lock chests?
    2. Can we open a chest with a plate coin with a crate key?
    3. Where can I get the crate key?
    4. In order for me to collect gold, I have to have good items. In order for items to be good, there must be a lot of gold. This is a contradiction.

나의 SM-A908N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Only mythic items can damage 81 mobs and bosses.

Anything other than that is useless. This is a major flaw in STS' game design.

They made mythic procs too powerful, and in order to compensate for that, they made mobs and boss powerful as well.

Hopefully, I think STS will fix this when new elite comes next season.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I think this is the problem of new player in game, that has no good friends and good guild to help or i think to teach how to play or give a little items to kill/farm. But if you are max lvl sts give this event to farm without goldloot farm event tokens and buy gold skeleton elixir sell it on cs. Just dont be lazy work hard to make your dreams come true.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The Formula for startin players is

1. Get to max lvl
    2. Run Events
    3. Ger Scammed of all Ur gold
    4. Buy Any type of speed set
    5. Absolutely skip step 3
    6. Run events till U can afford Gold Loot and Clean Endgame Items.
    7. Farm n Farm n Farm again
    8. Do nothin above if U can't stand buyin plat.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by math26v View Post
    How can you go around 81map with inexpensive items?

Also, all the expensive items are in the lock chests, Can I wear the item only if I pay in cash?

It's so hard to wear good items.

1. Are red good items only in lock chests?
    2. Can we open a chest with a plate coin with a crate key?
    3. Where can I get the crate key?
    4. In order for me to collect gold, I have to have good items. In order for items to be good, there must be a lot of gold. This is a contradiction.

나의 SM-A908N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    One more thing buying an items in cash irl is against tos, but you can buy platinum at sts store and you can buy keys using plat to open crate that can give you a chance to have expensive items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    One more thing buying an items in cash irl is against tos, but you can buy platinum at sts store and you can buy keys using plat to open crate that can give you a chance to have expensive items.
    Did you give dollars and buy a flat coin and open a lock chest? Is this a game that's hard to enjoy without money?

나의 LM-V510N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post

1. Get to max lvl
    2. Run Events
    gold loot item is so expensive...
    It makes me suffer again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Did you give dollars and buy a flat coin and open a lock chest? Is this a game that's hard to enjoy without money?

Nope, its easy if you learn how to farm and enjoy without a gold loot just like i said what is your lvl now? Go to carnaval event and farm tokes if you have then buy gold skeleton elixir then sell it to cs i think its 80k each now, sell all you loot like lock valley crate, in this game you need strategy to get rich, if you are howling only and your lazy i think you need to forget this game. Because no body will get rich so easy except you scam somebody but you will get banned if did it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Only mythic items can damage 81 mobs and bosses.

Anything other than that is useless.
    I was soloing the 81 maps with 76 arcs before I got mythics

Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post

1. Get to max lvl
    2. Run Events
    Spot on, events are the way to get cash when you aren’t geared
    But I wonder if #8 is miss worded a bit

@ op - type “gold guide” or some variation of “how to make gold” in the forum search
    There are a few good guides that ppl have written on what things a new person can farm like elite chests

Like this one
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ly-for-Endgame
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    I was soloing the 81 maps with 76 arcs before I got mythics

Spot on, events are the way to get cash when you aren’t geared
    But I wonder if #8 is miss worded a bit

@ op - type “gold guide” or some variation of “how to make gold” in the forum search
    There are a few good guides that ppl have written on what things a new person can farm like elite chests

Like this one
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ly-for-Endgame
    You always have wisdom in your replies, Ty bro.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

If you want to buy gold loot, wait a bit after this event. Gold loot rised a lot due to this op event. The prices should be lower in few weeks

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What is the appropriate price for the tinted set?
    Also, is tinted worse than arcane items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcainx View Post
    If you want to buy gold loot, wait a bit after this event. Gold loot rised a lot due to this op event. The prices should be lower in few weeks

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
    What is the appropriate price for the tinted set?

Also, is tinted worse than arcane items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Out of curiosity, with decent gl gears (let’s say anywhere between 500-750gl); how much gold can you guys loot in 1hr in dm and this event?

For some reason I think some people can make more money in 1hr. So it wouldn’t make sense to farm and farm when you can work irl, buy plat, and convert it to gold. Please correct me if you disagree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Play Event Like Eggzavier/Easter....Easy 20-100m++ in those event .... 100m is easy on easter without needing good gear...Eggzavier based on pure luck also can make alot...then you can buy gear that you wanted

Conclusion,play event or farm and you will get what you want without needing to pay a dollar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    Out of curiosity, with decent gl gears (let’s say anywhere between 500-750gl); how much gold can you guys loot in 1hr in dm and this event?

For some reason I think some people can make more money in 1hr. So it wouldn’t make sense to farm and farm when you can work irl, buy plat, and convert it to gold. Please correct me if you disagree
    with 630gl in event if i wanted to i could get 3m/hr

dm with decent pt probebly 2-2.5m/hr

nevermind the fact running the 2 gets boring real quick

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post

I think its a flawed way of thinking, dont think of grinding as a job, if your main goal in a video game is to earn gold and get good gear then you will be very disappointed in the end. I believe games need to be fun and enjoyable to play, however buying platinum in order to keep up with gold loot users is just ridiculous idea imo, never spend irl money in video games.

As for original post, all you need to do in this game is play events and you can afford any gear in this game (took me 2-3 events to get full arcane gear with 40% dex), if you are bored and want to earn some extra cash you could finish 1000 run aps in lower level maps (use speed set and 100% reroll chance), you should get around 100-200 elite golden pirate/puzzle/warchest from each map + a lot of elite runner chests which you can and should sell (never open chests if you have no gold, you will not get rich through gambling). Lower level maps also drop golden chests which are tradeable and some are not, however they contain legendary weapons which can be sold up to 500k. If you do decide to run elite maps then start with northal and cryostar, they are the most profitable elite maps and people also run those maps so you are not alone, Sell everything you get from those maps (orc scrap, lock, bead, chests, common cryostar weapons, rare cryostar essences, encrusted chests and so on).
    Don't buy platinum, its not necessary at all, it is super easy to get gear in this game since people flood the market with op gear, and if you want to play level 81 map I suggest you to wait until elite maps get released, if they release arcanes at the same time mythics will probably drop in value a lot and I wouldnt be surprised if they even nerfed them.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Alkif For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Gold loot stuff is expensive this week but after this event all gold loot stuff will drop from there original prices

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    I think its a flawed way of thinking, dont think of grinding as a job, if your main goal in a video game is to earn gold and get good gear then you will be very disappointed in the end. I believe games need to be fun and enjoyable to play, however buying platinum in order to keep up with gold loot users is just ridiculous idea imo, never spend irl money in video games.

As for original post, all you need to do in this game is play events and you can afford any gear in this game (took me 2-3 events to get full arcane gear with 40% dex), if you are bored and want to earn some extra cash you could finish 1000 run aps in lower level maps (use speed set and 100% reroll chance), you should get around 100-200 elite golden pirate/puzzle/warchest from each map + a lot of elite runner chests which you can and should sell (never open chests if you have no gold, you will not get rich through gambling). Lower level maps also drop golden chests which are tradeable and some are not, however they contain legendary weapons which can be sold up to 500k. If you do decide to run elite maps then start with northal and cryostar, they are the most profitable elite maps and people also run those maps so you are not alone, Sell everything you get from those maps (orc scrap, lock, bead, chests, common cryostar weapons, rare cryostar essences, encrusted chests and so on).
    Don't buy platinum, its not necessary at all, it is super easy to get gear in this game since people flood the market with op gear, and if you want to play level 81 map I suggest you to wait until elite maps get released, if they release arcanes at the same time mythics will probably drop in value a lot and I wouldnt be surprised if they even nerfed them.
    How can there be a good person like you? You're an angel.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to math26v For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default At least what items should i wear to kill the mob well on lv81 map?

by reading this and understanding how the AL system works . well if you were to grind this event without a gold loot set . maybe could farm 50m+ in a week or two depending in how motivated you are .
    rule # 1 . dont be discouraged because others are making almost 5-10x the amount of gold . just focus on yourself . because all that thinking will make yourself give up.
    rule # 2 . you do NOT have to compete in every event . choose which events will compensate towards the goals you are chasing . which are the gold farming events or valuable item drop events... if you do not follow this rule you will tire your brain out and it will definitely lead you to giving up.
    rule # 3 . if you aint have 100 of millions of gold do not buy crate keys/vanities or uneccessary items , unless you are merching them to sell later for better price. bad buying choices will result into bankruptcy which will end up leaving you with a massive headache which will require 3 solid months of resting to recover . this is a fact , ive quit many of times because of this
    rule # 4 .... during off season events where there is a big break in between a gold farming event . this is when you can scan through the cs to find cheap and rdy available gold loot items . if you have ever heard the phrase "stocking up before xmas" . im not sure if its a phrase but preparing yourself ahead could save you alot of gold .
    rule# 5 . im a working class citizen i work 45 hrs a week . soo nooo way you could beat a platinum buying shortcut of making gold . but their are massive cons to me having a job . i cant farm as much gold as someone who is not working and not buying plat .. i work 9 hrs a day while a player is farming 9hrs of pure gold . in the long run i looossse . it doesnt make sense but it is what it is.... if you have a job and cant buy plat , your AL goals will not be met . and you will quit .. sooo the rule is .. there is no rule , work or dont work .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Megatr0n; 03-06-2022 at 02:48 AM.