Thread: how much is bad 71 tainted set than 76 orn81 tainted set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default how much is bad 71 tainted set than 76 orn81 tainted set

and i wonder why is 71 tain armor and helmet have not proc?

is it mean 71 or 76 tain item is not proc?

Which of the 717681 tiles is the best and is the performance difference severe? If 81tain armor and helmet have a proc, is the proc three times?

Also, 81yellow has a slight increase in damage compared to 76arcane?

나의 LM-V510N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Tainted set 3/3. Wear full set can activate the aura, bonus stats and proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by hozukreti View Post
    Tainted set 3/3. Wear it a set can activate the bonus stats and proc
    know but
    is not it increse little and have not speed...

What do you think about the set of tain set?Doesn't it only speed up when do to kill the mob?

because my character slow . now i wear 81 lv legendry set..

What should I do?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by math26v View Post
    know but
    is not it increse little and have not speed...

What do you think about the set of tain set?Doesn't it only speed up when do to kill the mob?

because my character slow . now i wear 81 lv legendry set..

What should I do?

Dont use those sets, try to get duggar or level 81 mythic weapons, rest of the gear is just a bonus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    Dont use those sets, try to get duggar or level 81 mythic weapons, rest of the gear is just a bonus.
    If you want to get that item, you need a lot of gold, and if you want to earn a lot of gold, shouldn't gold lot and at least the item be too bad? And is there a way to get the crate key and plategg? Is it from an event?
    And how did you get the dugger or 81 mythic?

나의 SM-A908N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If you want to get that item, you need a lot of gold, and if you want to earn a lot of gold, shouldn't gold lot and at least the item be too bad? And is there a way to get the crate key and plategg? Is it from an event?

You can get it if you open a crate or buy it in cs, you cannot get it if you dont have plat or gold, so you need to buy plat or farm gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

First of all, Arcane 76 Gear is Far more powerful than the Tainted Set. Arcane 76 Gear gave a bonus damage buff when proced and this will become so powerful if it is combo with Arcane Armor (Ebon/Sunken/Chasmal/Abyssal) but if you have no big budget yet Tainted is not a bad option. And in my opinion one of the most important thing to have first of all is a Speedset...get a speed set before you buy any gear as it help to improve alot in map.... So you will need to play event/farm chest/farm gold in order to get some gold to buy a good gear. Everything need process and the gold doesn’t fall from sky...you need to work for it..if you have money in real life you can buy plat and try to loot them by opening locks...or you can also buy it from Auction or in Town (Paradise Pier & Expedition Camp) i prefer buying from town myself as you can sometimes grab a really good deal on some items there ! But yeah you need gold to buy them so you need to Farm Event or do something bout it !

You can get Platinum Arlorian Egg during easter event....in a day you can loot up to 10 maybe more if you play extra time...that event doesn’t need good gear and you can made 5-10m++ in a day....For the time being if you have no good gear you can farm Elite Golden Pirate/Warchest/Puzzlebox in Elite Kraken/Nord/Shuyal Map. You can get decent amount of gold per day by farming there. Its good way to get gold for new player. Other than that the way to get gold for new player is Playing Event. All event can basically give you decent amount of gold and some event gave tons of gold. If you play event and never skip them you should be able to get what you wanted sooner or later. And in event you just have to join the map and some random will come in. No good gear is needed as there must be a random that can carry the whole team or even better get a party (unless temple map). Then you can start getting gold loot gear if you wish too after getting decent amount of gold. I will list some of Event that you should not missed this year as it gave tons and tons of gold...please play this event cuz its best way to get quick gold ... First , Eggzavier....Second, Arlorian Egg Hunt Event (Easter)....Third, Jarl Event ....and yes these event doesn’t require a good gear at all ! Event with bad gear you can still make millions....but at least you need to have a speed set to make a faster run...no speed set is ok but it will help improve alot with speed set... there’s many more good event but so far those make me made hundreds of millions in just 1 event !

And Tainted doesn’t make you fast/doesnt give speed. To become fast you need Speed Set (Nox,Tox,Venom,Pern,Malignant) they can cost ranging from the cheapest 7-10m+++ depending lvl and awake. And also Speed Awake gear can give you extra speed and also pet/location/elix..decent pet for speed is Zeppo i will suggest not too expensive and it give decent amount of speed to you.

And as for proc im not sure bout it but one thing for sure is 76 Arcane Gear is far more superior than the tainted.

Hope this help you ! Good luck in your journey...sorry if you cant understand my english

-Resetseason
    Last edited by AucResearcher; 03-05-2022 at 06:27 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Forget about platinum and locked chests, they are for gambling, and in case you didn't know, gambling is not a money making method. There is 0 reason to use platinum shortcut for cheap gear, just play events and in few events you have everything you desire.
    If you are dedicated you could have earned tens of millions from current event, this event is very profitable even for those who dont use gold loot. Looking at the road map there is eggzavier and easter event coming, both of them earn you enough gold to upgrade to full arcane with at least noble jewels. I suggest you to get cheap speed set and 25 crafting slots for energy crafting, after that you will be earning tens of millions in every major event.
    This game has become way too easy..