Thread: Powers / Skills confusion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Powers / Skills confusion

I've noticed for some time that the description of some powers don't match the actual effects.

For example:

Vermin Swarm - mentions "snare" (uncharged), "stun" (charged). This seems to have the same effect in pve whether uncharged or charged in that it just stuns (causes enemy to swipe the rodents away and not attack). I believe the terms "stun" (prevents a player from both moving and attacking) and "snare" (prevent a player from moving but allowing them to attack) were termed for use in pvp which no longer appear to work since VS got nerfed a few months ago. Are the terms "stun" and "snare" therefore still applicable?

Hellblade - mentions "knock down" but unless my perception is wrong, this doesn't (and I don't think ever has) seem to knock down at all; either in pve or pvp.

This next one should probably be in a different thread but will mention it here for now.
    Leap - mentions "knock down". Although it does knock down when used on it's own, it doesn't have that effect when used after some other skills. I think this was part of the nerfing a few months ago to prevent players from being knocked to the other side of the screen when combined with other skills. I mainly use this to clear surrounding enemies away and find it frustrating when it doesn't work when needed most.

Can the power descriptions be reviewed / updated? Personally I don’t have much of an issue as I’ve found out by trial and error, but I suspect that the newer players might find the descriptions confusing.
    Last edited by Sarge; 07-09-2012 at 04:20 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You got stun and snare the other way around, stun prevents target from both moving and attacking, and snare prevents the target from moving only, but yeah, skill description is all over the place, charged fatal burst for example snares (stuns? i seem to be able to use skills but not always so i'm not sure) target but skill description has zero info on any cc ability that the skill has.

So yeah, skill description MUST be updated, and since some skills have different effects (maybe power) between pve and pvp, that needs to be cleared out too.

Oh and Please add full list of skill improvement over all levels, especially for passives, like it lists level1:.. level2:... level3:.. level4:.. even if no points are put in the skill, that would be AWESOME.
    Last edited by YuNoEatBeaRs; 07-04-2012 at 02:08 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to YuNoEatBeaRs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Help !! I Really Need Help on How to Re-Spec My Powers !! And How Many Can U use (ie How many Are shown On Screen) I Let Sts Do my Points But Now I have Change it so I Can, It Only Shows 4 But I got 6 with Points in Them And i want to Move them But Too Where ? Which are better ? And How do I get it to show More than 4 @ a Time ?? Sorry for Such a Noob @ This @ L25 You Would Think Id Know By Now lol... Any Help Would Be Much Appreciated My IGN is Roselind Thanks :-))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You can only assign 4 skills to use, so choose wisely which ones you're gonna use, and since u respec'd i suggest u take a look at "chilango's assassination build" thread in the "DL PvP Discussion" section of the forums, it's not updated for level 26 yet but it's still very valid build.

here's the link :http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ation-Build(s)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to YuNoEatBeaRs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

@ YuNoEatBears Thanks For That IL have a look, Whats The Point Of Having All These Skills if u can Only Use 4 !! Strange :-(( AnyWays Thanks For The Help Very Much Appreciated :-)))))