Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drop rates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default drop rates

is it just me or is anyone else fed up with the ridiculously low rate that pinks drop in Humania? ive lvled through there so many times in the past two days and never saw 1 pink drop. Is this normal? or is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default drop rates

Same thing is happening to me! I've leveled up twice and haven't even SEEN a pink drop!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

U mad bro?
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I received three pinks. Two great pinks and one lousy pricing pink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I purchased a thrash, removed the luck and purchased the 100% reroll elixer and got 6 pinks in an hour. Monster Bash
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytar View Post
    I purchased a thrash, removed the luck and purchased the 100% reroll elixer and got 6 pinks in an hour. Monster Bash
    that is a LOT of platinum spent for that hour! wow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytar:699841
    This
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

She knows how to Handle her Plat.
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Does that mean you have to do Bash just to even see a pink? That seems pretty steep...

Proud Member of Eclipse
    PL: Rocshana[main, lvl 75]
    AL: Roc [warrior] with my trusty puppy Crescent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Same here it sucks, spend a lot of plat for leveling on elixer and now it seems i have to buy plat to get drops??? Only mosterbash dropping?? I leveled 2 chars to 70 and 1 to 71 and no pink whatsoever. Motivation dropping as fast as it can for running around in Humania.

For humania this game can be hardly called free to play since without plat it seems almost impossible to gather gear. I dont mind buying plat every now and then i did for leveling too. But for players who cant this situation is rather awfull. Getting stuff u need in the u run is motivating. Seeing purple as max drop is ****. Imo this time its gone a little to far with creating the urge of buying plat.
    Last edited by Akaee; 07-05-2012 at 01:07 AM.
    Pl Akaee 76, Bearbg 76, Whosdaddy 76
    Sl Akaee 46, Bearbg 46, Whosdaddy 46
    Dl Akaee 36, Gruppy 36
    Al Akaee 36, Gruppy 34, Whosdaddy 36

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

You know, I'm starting to think Monster Bash has HIGHER drop rates than the normal campaigns.
    If this is true, STS isn't going to hear the end of this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I believe the flood of pinks IS from the few people doing monster bash. Actually, I think its a combination of things, and not necessarily because monster bash has an intrinsically higher pink drop rate. I think its more so that Luck elixirs are making a HUGE difference when combined with monster bash and the fact that Humania drops purples.

If I recall, luck elixirs were changed to upgrade any item to the next tier rather than just give you an additional roll, which was pretty much worthless (you experts out there, please confirm this). The luck elixirs basically had no effect in Mt. Fang because purples were non-existent and thus there was nothing to re-roll up to pinks from.

Humania has plenty of purples. Also, the people who are willing to spend a few plat PER run will also be willing to thrash AND possibly use luck elixir. The combination of all these things makes for:

1. A LOT of boss kills (since they are thrashing and monster bash allows you to kill a LOT of bosses per hour)
    2. A lot of re-rolls since all of them will at least have the 35% luck elixir in thrashers and some of them will have luck elixir up
    3. The 2 points above = Lots of purples to re-roll into pinks

I think the average guy playing the regular campaigns will not see an over abundance of pinks, but those willing to spend a lot of plat will be literally overflowing with pinks.
    Kiitz - Int/Dex Bear (66) || Kiitx - Dex Bird (66) || Kiitzx - Int/Dex Mage (66)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    You know, I'm starting to think Monster Bash has HIGHER drop rates than the normal campaigns.
    If this is true, STS isn't going to hear the end of this.
    So a map with 5 bosses that have all the same drop tables as their single map counterparts has a higher chance of dropping pinks?

Name:  tumblr_m6of5fIAgd1r7xr5to1_500.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  66.0 KB

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowlyspy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So the loottables are not THE same? The access to à monster map with platinum was introduced in MF granting à higher droprate for those willing to spent plat. Im sure the same applies to monsterbash. The difference beween the regular and the platmap now even seems a lot bigger if u look at the uber droprate at the platmap.
    Pl Akaee 76, Bearbg 76, Whosdaddy 76
    Sl Akaee 46, Bearbg 46, Whosdaddy 46
    Dl Akaee 36, Gruppy 36
    Al Akaee 36, Gruppy 34, Whosdaddy 36

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I think drop rates are the same, monster bash players just kill bosses really fast plus the 35% chance to re-roll. Based on my experience, if you have at least 3 people in thrashers you can run monster bash in 3-4 minutes or less. That's 5 boss kills in 3-4minutes: that's around 75-100 boss kills in one hour! I usually spend around 3 hours/day running monster bash with an elixir group (not required, most people who join has them), that's 225-300 boss kills/day with 35% chance to re-roll in every kill (or 100% if you replace it with shamus). I've been running monster bash for 9 days now (10th day today, and just finished my 2nd run, 3rd run later), and I monitor this so I can make a judgement call whether to spend further...so I've killed around 2,700 bosses in total in monster bash as of this post, and I've acquired between 25-30 pinks in the process...that would mean my drop rate is between 0.9% - 1.1%, that could go down significantly without the 35% luck elixir. I will stop farming monster bash once my drop rate reaches a low 0.5% or when bosses gets an upgrade, that's too low already for my buck and by this time I've horded enough to let me survive 'till the next level cap. So you see, the drop rate for me is still pretty low, I just have two things on my side, quick boss kills and re-roll (thanks to thrashers). I don't think the shamus elixir helps significantly if you consider the cost of 20 plat, because even at 35% luck given by thrashers, the rerolls keep coming especially in boss kills, I don't think it's worth it. Anyway, I hope my statistics helped a bit. What I'm saying is, drop rates are really low even in monster bash, thrasher's buff to allow me to quickly kill bosses paired with that 35% luck increase did the job, not the actual drop rates increasing.

PS: I've tried running monster bash (alone and use that 5min 2x armor elixir and 2x melee elixir) without thrashers on several occasion (I also thought drop rates could be higher at monster bash) and I haven't looted a single pink...I had a wishful thinking that I might get the same amount of pinks without thrasher...although the number of boss kills are significantly lower...my drop rate without thrasher in monster bash is a flat 0% as of this post...
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-05-2012 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy:699978
    I think drop rates are the same, monster bash players just kill bosses really fast plus the 35% chance to re-roll. Based on my experience, if you have at least 3 people in thrashers you can run monster bash in 3-4 minutes or less. That's 5 boss kills in 3-4minutes: that's around 75-100 boss kills in one hour! I usually spend around 3 hours/day running monster bash with an elixir group (not required, most people who join has them), that's 225-300 boss kills/day with 35% chance to re-roll in every kill (or 100% if you replace it with shamus). I've been running monster bash for 9 days now (10th day today, and just finished my 2nd run, 3rd run later), and I monitor this so I can make a judgement call whether to spend further...so I've killed around 2,700 bosses in total in monster bash as of this post, and I've acquired between 25-30 pinks in the process...that would mean my drop rate is between 0.9% - 1.1%, that could go down significantly without the 35% luck elixir. I will stop farming monster bash once my drop rate reaches a low 0.5% or when bosses gets an upgrade, that's too low already for my buck and by this time I've horded enough to let me survive 'till the next level cap. So you see, the drop rate for me is still pretty low, I just have two things on my side, quick boss kills and re-roll (thanks to thrashers). I don't think the shamus elixir helps significantly if you consider the cost of 20 plat, because even at 35% luck given by thrashers, the rerolls keep coming especially in boss kills, I don't think it's worth it. Anyway, I hope my statistics helped a bit. What I'm saying is, drop rates are really low even in monster bash, thrasher's ability to kill boss and 35% luck did the job, not the actual drop rates increasing.

You sir deserve a cookie.

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Please leave the conspiracy theories. If devs were actually raising luck only on M-Bash they would let us know so their sales would increase.

My guild members found nice pinks. All of em were on normal maps, and the guild master was on a thrasher.
    It just your luck whether or not you find one or not. Finding a pink in levels like these is a pain and always will be a pain.
    Its just the fact that many people running in M-Bash have 100% luck elixirs meaning that they will have a much higher chance of finding a pink between all the bosses spawned.

If you grind you might find yourself a pink. I mean I nearly found one yesterday. I had daily on and it went away a few seconds before the boss died. The boss dropped a purple to me. Now had I still had the daily and got the 30% reroll I would have been stinkin rich. But that's PL. It doesnt have to be fair to be fun.
    No, I insist. Call me democrats.
    Cause this time, the auto correct did'nt work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinskie View Post
    is it just me or is anyone else fed up with the ridiculously low rate that pinks drop in Humania? ive lvled through there so many times in the past two days and never saw 1 pink drop. Is this normal? or is anyone else having this problem?
    I didn't get my first pink til 50k xp over level 70. Those 50k xp were without elixir except daily ones, so that is ALOT of runs. However I got 2 more pinks pretty shortly after that as well so you can just be having bad luck like I did at first?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ive just played through humania 4 times lvling. not 1 pink drop. this is getting freaking ridiculous. if the drop rates in monster bash r higher, STS is going to be getting alot of negative feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I think I've seen 4 pinks so far. The first I saw was on the first or second ay Humania was released. That was before the rates were raised, so that guy was super lucky! I saw another person reroll into a pink, then I got one, and then I saw another person get one. The most drops I've seen at devils coast, but i leveled from 65 to 66, then 68 to 70 when i saw the pinks. This drop rate seems decent according to my experience, and with luck elixirs and clovers, I think pinks will get more abundant over time.