Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Few ideas to make game more entertaining

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Few ideas to make game more entertaining

- We have too many vanities, 90% of the vanities are not even being used and yet in every event we keep on getting new ones. I would love to see more real weapons and armor like we got from previous event. Those legendary weapons with dex% proc were pretty cool, I would never use them but I am sure some new players would love to get theyr hands on those.
    - More complex skill system. I think it would be cool to get very big and entertaining quest line and in the end you could awaken your class. Awakened class would have more complex skill tree OR we could also split each class into 2-3 different classes like warrior into berserker or tank.
    - It would be nice to have a clear direction in the game, right now I am not sure if game wants me to explore maps or play events everyday.
    - Lastly everything is very off balance. New mythic weapons can 1 shot bosses and mobs, why go through all the trouble of designing those mobs with different skills? I think this game was at its best at mausoleum release, rogues were under powered but gameplay wise it was VERY difficult map and we didn't have weapons that could 1 shot everything. Also arcanes were very hard to obtain, getting terror blade + immortal staff mage in same team was like 1/100 chance and thats how it should be. ARCANES should be rare and powerful and not something that everyone can obtain.
    Last edited by Alkif; 03-13-2022 at 05:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Full arcane gears were def over kill. Going forward I read a suggestion once to stop adding Awakens slots to them. Plus rarity. Then maybe other sets/type would be more relevant. Less party snobbery over gears maybe, idk, everything feels too late
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I agree that we may have too many vanities, but IMO I feel that the freedom of customization and the unlimited possibilities of combinations are one of the biggest perks within this game. A lot of players, (especially OG players) who have a collection of vanity sets just to wear and hangout around in towns and chat with other players.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe one of the dev's mentioned that they have skills/class rework on their bucket list of things to adjust sometime in the future.

What do you mean clear objective? In any game you play whether you're a new member or a player since beta always will have events ongoing. In this particular game, a large percentage of the player base has already reached 'endgame' so without concurrently consistent event chains they have no reason to really play, thus causing a majority of the player base to go inactive. You on the other hand can make your own choices on what you prefer to prioritize, events or character progression, not to mention a majority of the events are usually annually repeating so even if you were to miss out this year there is always the next, given that you're still around.

Yes, the game is currently unbalanced, but if you are active enough on the forums you would know that the devs are actively looking at suggestions and have plans for us all in the near or distant future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to marzeg For This Useful Post:

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

All great points and these are already on the list:
    • New equipment is coming w/ Elite Zodias.
    • Player-hand-holding and knowing what do to at all times is something we need to do to keep new players when we start advertising.
    • We've talked internally about skill revamp (w/ trees), may coincide w/ item above.
    • Lastly game rebalance is one of our major initiatives this quarter, also coincides w/ items above.

-ALS

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    All great points and these are already on the list:
    • New equipment is coming w/ Elite Zodias.
    • Player-hand-holding and knowing what do to at all times is something we need to do to keep new players when we start advertising.
    • We've talked internally about skill revamp (w/ trees), may coincide w/ item above.
    • Lastly game rebalance is one of our major initiatives this quarter, also coincides w/ items above.

-ALS
    This is great to hear! Just seeing this post now 👀