Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP Kill/Flag Leaderboard !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default PvP Kill/Flag Leaderboard !

We want Excitement, Challenges and Clashes!

PvP maps (All) have been empty for years, except Honor Pvp (I find that good). I have a few suggestions for activating Pvp;

1- Seasonal PvP Kill Score Table:

Many players will log into PvP maps and fight actively to earn badges and banners. In this way, PvP maps will become active.

2- Removal of the Blood Beach Map:

There are already Trulle and Ctf maps available for players to struggle with, and they are very successful maps. I find the Blood Beach map unnecessary. If removed, the Dummy-Farm cheat will also expire. Because Trulle and Ctf map will be active and it will not be allowed.

3- Extended Teams:

Teams can be expanded to 6 or 8 players rather than 4, so that a more exciting and active fight will continue.

4- Max Levels Only:

Only the number of players killed by level 81 players will be counted, and in this way, players will level up their characters and provide activity to this game. Opening 2 different low-level accounts and Dummy-Farm cheating will not even be out of question.

5- PvP Rank / Tier:

Ranks can be added to the characters for pvp, so that more right to offer a fair battle! Check it out, it's also a solution for Dummy-Farmers.

Extra: A huge increase in Kdr increase for players will appear which is a good thing.

Also Ctf Flag table can be added, just like in the old days! Maybe tournaments? Like old days!

Sincerely, PARS.
    Last edited by Pars; 03-21-2022 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Leaderboard idea is a -1
    As people farm, it wouldn't really be much of a leaderboard if that was implemented again

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Straef View Post
    Leaderboard idea is a -1
    As people farm, it wouldn't really be much of a leaderboard if that was implemented again

I have presented my suggestion with its solution, it is impossible to dummy-farm on an active map. Because a group of 8 or 10 players will be at war. It will add great pleasure to the game.
    You can do this cheat on an empty map, yes. But as I said, the maps will be overflowing with players. They will be in constant war and struggle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    I have presented my suggestion with its solution, it is impossible to dummy-farm on an active map. Because a group of 8 or 10 players will be at war. It will add great pleasure to the game.
    As the game doesn't really uphold pvp itself 24/7, it leaves a great majority of the day, open to the aps hunters. As a lot of guilds are going for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

As the game doesn't really uphold pvp itself 24/7, it leaves a great majority of the day, open to the aps hunters. As a lot of guilds are going for it

I agree, that's exactly why I want PvP to go back to the way it used to be. Like old times. Wars and Clashes. THE REAL PVP. THE PURPOSE OF GAME.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I agree, that's exactly why I want PvP to go back to the way it used to be. Like old times. Wars and Clashes. THE REAL PVP. THE PURPOSE OF PLAYING.
    I wish it would go back to that as well, but after awakens, that would be impossible.
    Pvp back then, yes gear played a part, but skill was also needed. Now it's just whoever has the better set, and more available gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I wish it would go back to that as well, but after awakens, that would be impossible.
    Pvp back then, yes gear played a part, but skill was also needed. Now it's just whoever has the better set, and more available gold.

I agree with you my friend. I can offer one more simple suggestion for this. As we know, on the GuildBattle map I believe players %? gains increased damage. Likewise, +%? to pvp maps. (Balanced) Armor or Damage Increase can be added. As we know, 1 hit and die, regardless of level 81 characters class!! It needs the Armor or Increase Damage buff. Thus 1 hit and not to die. That's all I can say for now.

Shortly ( +%? ARMOR BUFF IN PVP MAPS).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

-1 on 6 to 8 players. 4 is enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

6 to 8 players will result to lag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I was in a ctf clash and it was a lot of fun. For the most part people had similar gear so fairly balanced. I don't think gear or awakes are the issue. Player base just doesn't pvp as much now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

It saddens me that pvp is dead and left undeveloped, It's like the good old days won't come back so.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I think people would make a low lvl alt and open 6-10 acc if they want cos all you need is to open multiple tabs in chrome and they can farm all the dummy they want in ctf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mutantninjaz View Post

I think people would make a low lvl alt and open 6-10 acc if they want cos all you need is to open multiple tabs in chrome and they can farm all the dummy they want in ctf
    I hope you read what I wrote in detail, there will be a table where 81 levels can be fought and I also thought about the rank system, since the pvp map will be full of players, there will be no space for dummy-farm.

Please pay attention to what I wrote and read it again, all the ideas I have presented solve the dummy-farm.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I hope you read what I wrote in detail, there will be a table where 81 levels can be fought and I also thought about the rank system, since the pvp map will be full of players, there will be no space for dummy-farm.

Please pay attention to what I wrote and read it again, all the ideas I have presented solve the dummy-farm.
    in that case still all it takes is 2-4 friends to form a pt cos nowadays pretty much everyone has more than 1 acc of lvl 81 they can just occupy an entire map and farm,

*cough*

same like how some top lb guilds occupy an entire ctf map and dummy farm to increase guild rank

Solution : Now if players r send to random maps & teams & forming a pt is not allowed then it could work
    Last edited by mutantninjaz; 03-21-2022 at 09:43 PM.

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,487 Posts

We hear you. Looking at player stats, most of our players don't even participate in PvP.

We've talked internally about making PvP level agnostic, but then you wouldn't be playing with your character, you'd be controlling a proxy that doesn't play like your character (simular to racing -- all levels are on an even playing field and skill is what's important). While that may bring more population to PvP, what would be the point of leveling your character to max level only to not be able to play your character in PvP?

We've added PvP modes that aren't even in play (Last Legend Standing, Domination) because it would splinter the current PvP base. Why do I need to be level 81 to play a Battle Royale? I'm sure level 1's would love to play Last Legend Standing.

With 81 levels and unlimited PvE gear selection, making balanced that work for PvP is very hard.

It's still something we care about, but it's on the back burner for now.

-ALS

16. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: