Thread: How to tank in Humania - Sandbar Lagoon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    And the boss strategies in sewers... 'don't destroy the bins after they respawn! No AoE!', or the 'pull queen first', 'get away from me when I got the fever'... That's all missing in humania IMO.

It would be nice not to just make the bosses have higher HP and/or armor, when they become harder (as said by technoemail... Harder bosses when crafting sets come), but add some strategy to them. That was also part of the fun in sewers compared to humania.
    Exactly. The bosses require absolutely zero strategy, even with no elixir. "Interesting boss design" is a phrase that seems to have been forgotten, because hey there are other games to design, heaven forbid some effort is put into new and interesting boss fights. But I digress

Good vid...it is tougher to tank but can be done if a player possesses (and uses) three brain cells and uses the edges of the map near the water, and yes there are a lot of scatterbearz out there. What I don't get is bears on no elixir running in a party with a couple of elixir users constantly pulling beckons BACK BEHIND the lead players. I would type what I say when this happens, but I don't want to ruin Jay's nice thread

Thx for post!!!! Hopefully a few see it.
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 07-07-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage