Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 3/23/22 | Eggzavier Returns!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How much plat is eggz elix?

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brian98 View Post
    Hoarders brain are too small to think about this saddly all they care is buying low prices hero sams and hero grims then selling overprice but BIG STS say nono to hoarders this time

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk
    Sorry, but it is you who has no brain.
    You are wondering right now "how and why is that so?"
    I will explain. You are here making fun of people who hoard items right? Hoarders actually buy items at their (normal) price at the right time so that they can hold the specific item for months then resell the item for a profit.
    Me and many others bought blue awakes for 30k each and let them sit on our acc while we did what ever we wanted. Now those gems sit at 55k+ each, every 1000 gems is 25m profit, I hoarded 30k gems. You do the math.
    You on the other hand probably go around towns all day 24/7 spamming chat offering people 5m for a 30m item calling it merch then spending even more time in the maps spamming chat just to resell the item as us hoarders can log offline and make gold, chat with friends and make gold, farm maps and make gold. You are stuck spamming chat lowballing items.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I will explain. You are here making fun of people who hoard items right? Hoarders actually buy items at their (normal) price at the right time so that they can hold the specific item for months then resell the item for a profit.
    Me and many others bought blue awakes for 30k each and let them sit on our acc while we did what ever we wanted. Now those gems sit at 55k+ each, every 1000 gems is 25m profit, I hoarded 30k gems. You do the math.
    You on the other hand probably go around towns all day 24/7 spamming chat offering people 5m for a 30m item calling it merch then spending even more time in the maps spamming chat just to resell the item as us hoarders can log offline and make gold, chat with friends and make gold, farm maps and make gold. You are stuck spamming chat lowballing items.

You're so awesome

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Ok thx for the class i already knew what hoarder means and yes i love watching em cry as u love hoarding i think is fair each person love what they love dont come here all so smart lmao u aint no one kid

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Looking to get my hands on Heroic Grimm, Samael and Arc redd/ Sapphire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to bring back Halloween 2014 lb set eventho they said its a limited lb vanities lul

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Real question from a non mmorpg playong noob (me) , why is everyone so mad about free eggs?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Can you please add Arcanite Samson, Arcanite Bemine and Obsidyas to portal boss loot table? All 3 pets have been released while ago (last year at least).
    These are all older eggs which should be included as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

@cinco event will start in a few hours, will u guys change the global and portal loot tables b4 it starts?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    @cinco event will start in a few hours, will u guys change the global and portal loot tables b4 it starts?
    change the loot table only common rarity eggs , everyone will be happy

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

After carnival event everyone should at least have 1 million gold, even the noobest noobs lol. Let's go portal!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

buy arcane deary… 300k

goodluck and happy eggzavier hunting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Problems is inflation, hoarders trying to inflate every single item in game cause they are useless spoiled brats.. Even u think u gonna sell 30k gems at 55k.. Thats most hilariously thing ive seen so far..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Very excited about this event as always. Do you think we could get a new crate token vendor soon? So many crates coming out and nothing much to spend tokens on. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ullerrr View Post
    Problems is inflation, hoarders trying to inflate every single item in game cause they are useless spoiled brats.. Even u think u gonna sell 30k gems at 55k.. Thats most hilariously thing ive seen so far..
    Your logic is incorrect. So you are saying that because people hoard items it causes them to rise in value?
    Imagine awakening gems' prices if no one hoarded them, the price would be over 100k right now because the supply would be extremely low and demand would be high.
    Please use common sense, it doesn't hurt to have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thats clearly what happens, i had 2 marvelous aegis when at that time there were like 5 of them on active players. I raised the price from 25m to 50m... Inflationnnn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

inflation happens when theres way too much of something or too less of something

For now theres way too many golds laying around so you don mind spending ur golds for awake.

If theres no awake gems hoarder, u wouldnt be finding any1 selling it and you urself will offer 100k per piece since u cant find any seller. Be thankful to gems hoarder becuz theyr using their golds and jus hold on to it for months. While whoever that has the golds will go on buying some useless vanities with their golds.

Its logic and don b such a hypocrite. Don expect ppl who spend 30k per gem to only sell it for 30k per gem after waiting for months. You yourself wouldnt b doing the same so don b a hypocrite..."Omg I bought gems for 30k..so i have to support the community n sell it for 30k even after months of waiting" don act like ur so modest, your greedy, every1 is... so sit down"

This is a take from a guy who has 0 awake gem.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I reiterated, if an egg can be looted ingame or gifted from Klass, it shouldn’t be in this event. Keep those eggs a farming goal!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I didnt say don't do it but dont act later that u not a useless player that just makes gold by hoarding gems and beg for rare eggs to come back just so you can do the same with them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Remove certain arcane/heroics from Portal loot table and add them to global loot table, this way non lix players will still have a chance to loot some variety while lix players will have a more specific loot table because using lix and ending up looting a munch mouth egg is something nobody wants.

Arcanes: Whim, Toor, Stampy, Singe, Shady n Surge, Samael, Nekro, Munch Mouth, Maria, Maridos, Ingot n Chunk, Hammerjaw, Gold Toor, Gold Stampy, Glacian, A.Munch Mouth, A.Iceball, A.Deary.

Heroics: Flounder, Frost, Squash, Wrathjaw, Wyatt, Vixen, Uries, Tankton, Patches, Nexus, Meep Moop, Koko, Konga, Ethyl, Esteban, Cerella, Breezaga, Aspen

Basically the most common arcane/heroic eggs would be a good option to be removed from Portal loot table and added into global loot table.
    +11 yes please, pretty good for non portal runners

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk