Oh i wasnt reffering to grown ups? lol

Jugernuget:Guess: 576

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    We have recieved many free gifts my STS as stated above.

If we get gifts all the time for every little reason it would be kinda pointless...

Love the gifts STS gave us already and sure there will be more to come.
    So you saying achieving true legend is a small thing right? Sts you get my point most highest honor in game is just a small thing to these gamers lol. Thats why i say we need a real reward system. Oh free gifts to morjority of who join or played or used a certain amount of plats is not my point. But for those who welling to earn these rewards i am not asking for free gifts i am asking for a reward that i am trying to earn or have already earned, not a random gift that morjority people receive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    So you saying achieving true legend is a small thing right? Sts you get my point most highest honor in game is just a small thing to these gamers lol. Thats why i say we need a real reward system. Oh free gifts to morjority of who join or played or used a certain amount of plats is not my point. But for those who welling to earn these rewards i am not asking for free gifts i am asking for a reward that i am trying to earn or have already earned, not a random gift that morjority people receive.
    Ok you recieved a title that is special and unique. That's your gift. I'm sure the majority of people don't have that title.

You earned it!
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Best mmo game should have the best rewards.
    You obviously haven't played many mmos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I say be happy with what you have. Ill never have that title because I won't buy a bunch of pointless vanities. A lot of players I know won't ever have that achievement as well. Wear it proud!!

And I'm still not sure how it cost 3000 plat. In another thread, they broke down every item needed. It came out to around 1300 plat to achieve that title. Is that wrong??

@Crim I think a catering business would be a great idea!! LMAO!!
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

pl just got an update and sl is desperately in need of one so hold off on the extra added content to the fresh released content. k.thnx. <3
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

And what exactly did you "achieve" to earn this "elite" status? The hardest part of the whole system is spending an insane amount of plat.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

l. Thats why i say we need a real reward system. Oh free gifts to morjority of who join or played or used a certain amount of plats is not my point. But for those who welling to earn these rewards i am not asking for free gifts i am asking for a reward that i am trying to earn or have already earned, not a random gift that morjority people receive.
    There ARE reward systems (plural).
    You are asking for something more, you already received your title.
    The majority of people do not have that title.
    If STS caved every time someone wanted more, imagine how many more demands and requests they'd have to deal with.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Reward for achieving &quot;True Legend&quot;

As soon as they make a titel for those who achieve all free achievments, "free legend.
    Then we can start talkin rewards

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    And what exactly did you "achieve" to earn this "elite" status? The hardest part of the whole system is spending an insane amount of plat.
    maybe if u pay attentions there alot other achievement that dont evolve plats u have to do also basicly True Legends is a whole conquest of your pl character. and offcourse some will never get this
    Tittle but for those who have imo should be rewarded. So why make a achievement that people have no reason to aim for my point is since sts put there as achievement there should be more to it.
    Last edited by TruePlayer; 07-08-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

maybe if u pay attentions there alot other achievement that dont evolve plats u have to do also basicly True Legends is a whole conquest of your pl character. and offcourse some will never get this
    Tittle but for those who have imo should be rewarded. So why make a achievement that people have no reason to aim for my point is since sts put there as achievement there should be more to it.
    What's more valuable then respect that players have towards you when they see that true legends title?
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Actually that was easiest for me cuz I already had it all, figuring out the bounties myself on first day was also a bit tricky
    Clearing all the zones also takes awhile unless you were already at the cap cuz you would have most complete because you already put in hours of playtime clearing the previous 15 zones, along with all the playtime you ever spent leveling
    Most of it doesn't seem like a big deal because for experienced players most was already accomplished but 35k kills does take awhile(i personally would like more kill achievements) 1000 pvp kills is pretty easy and I think should be increased
    I agree plat is a big deal for the final title but it's not what I would call difficult
    It's either done or makes the title impossible, spending $150 isn't really all that hard to do, just most don't want to do it on a video game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

AND if you paid attention to what I said, the quote says "the hardest part" of achieving "True Legend" is spending the plat for all those vanities. The other achievements are simple. I had moat of them checked off the day it was implemented.
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    Actually that was easiest for me cuz I already had it all, figuring out the bounties myself on first day was also a bit tricky
    Clearing all the zones also takes awhile unless you were already at the cap cuz you would have most complete because you already put in hours of playtime clearing the previous 15 zones, along with all the playtime you ever spent leveling
    Most of it doesn't seem like a big deal because for experienced players most was already accomplished but 35k kills does take awhile(i personally would like more kill achievements) 1000 pvp kills is pretty easy and I think should be increased
    I agree plat is a big deal for the final title but it's not what I would call difficult
    It's either done or makes the title impossible, spending $150 isn't really all that hard to do, just most don't want to do it on a video game
    In a game dominated by youth whom the majority do not work, $150 may be easy to spend, but not easy to come by. Must think of the bigger picture.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Haha, I laughed at this
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I believe what will happen is STS, later down the line will give a reward for True Legend and then when there are more achievements added, there will be more desire amongst the players to get the NEXT reward and it will drive people to spend plat and go for the next "Truer Legend" and also get the reward.

I'm not talking about what i want to happen (I don't have True Legend), but what I think makes business sense for STS, which really drives every decision. The few players who spent a lot of plat in the game is what is keeping their business going. The 15% (This is a guess) of people who spend money to buy plat, pay for the 85% of people who play for free. Their business model requires them to continue to provide incentives for people to continue to spend the money. Players getting the true legend title is the most expensive and profitable thing for STS. If a title isn't enough incentive, they will add more.

We have seen it again and again. If you spent $50 or more for plat, then you got the angel gear. If you hit 66, which means you either grinded your butt off, or more likely also used some plat on elixirs, then you got the angel gear.

Even as a non-plat user, this can be a good thing for you. More money = more developers = more content for you to enjoy for free.
    Kiitz - Int/Dex Bear (66) || Kiitx - Dex Bird (66) || Kiitzx - Int/Dex Mage (66)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Hey TP, gratz!!!

I see that people are arguing against your suggestion. That's probably because it's in General. And you probably are enjoying the discussion. But if you decide to make the suggestion and not get shouted down (which I personally dislike), post it again in the Suggestions forum.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiitz View Post
    I believe what will happen is STS, later down the line will give a reward for True Legend and then when there are more achievements added, there will be more desire amongst the players to get the NEXT reward and it will drive people to spend plat and go for the next "Truer Legend" and also get the reward.

I'm not talking about what i want to happen (I don't have True Legend), but what I think makes business sense for STS, which really drives every decision. The few players who spent a lot of plat in the game is what is keeping their business going. The 15% (This is a guess) of people who spend money to buy plat, pay for the 85% of people who play for free. Their business model requires them to continue to provide incentives for people to continue to spend the money. Players getting the true legend title is the most expensive and profitable thing for STS. If a title isn't enough incentive, they will add more.

We have seen it again and again. If you spent $50 or more for plat, then you got the angel gear. If you hit 66, which means you either grinded your butt off, or more likely also used some plat on elixirs, then you got the angel gear.

Even as a non-plat user, this can be a good thing for you. More money = more developers = more content for you to enjoy for free.
    Wow pure genius. I love it when people complain about plats and exliar, its a
    Fact that dev sts have make a lvling too everybody has to eat you know. And to provide us with this game needs alot man power and investment. We do r part and they do theres. Ty snakespear, and i am ok about people critics on my idea everybody have a right to there own opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Reading over the OP's justifications, does anyone else feel that the title is a sufficient reward in and of itself here?

It's special enough - consider that most people here won't ever get it assuming they even bothered to work towards it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Coming from a fellow True Legend-er, I feel the title is good enough for now, recognition is a high form of reward in a game where everyone's trying to make a name. It's almost like an exclusive vanity, only in texts. I'm also positive that the achievements will not end in "True Legend" unless they plan to end the game at L70, there will be more achievements, more bosses to hunt under bounty, more vanities and item sets to wear under flair, more dungeons to finish under journey, and hopefully increase in PVE/PVP kill achievements. Rewards escalate in nature, so as the tasks, and I think the current reward viz the tasks are justified, but if and when those tasks escalate to a higher level, reward should go up with it as well. On the side, I'd like to point out that Pocket Legends is a business, without income, it cannot continue to be a game, the players who bring in money are the ones fueling its development and in effect subsidizing the rest of the community. I hope these players get more respect from the community. They may not be the best PVP or PVE player, or they may not have played for 2 years (not all), but they're the reason why all of us are talking about Humania, new sets, possibilities, the future...without them, there's no future. In the bigger scheme of things, these platinum players are the most important assets of STS.

PS: Suggestion: When a new ultimate title arrives, remove the previous one forever (True Legend), so only the players who got it before the new one can use it...like CoP, SoH, and MFA, same concept.