Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not a kiddo boohoo ragequit thread

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Default Not a kiddo boohoo ragequit thread

So as I told in my"How to Look" - guide I am going tomorrow to do my compulsory military service (Finland...) which last either 9 months or 12 months depending if I rank up. I intend to rank up and to do so I have to be away for 12 months. As I would rank up, it gives me advantage in my future life. At job interviews it is sort of the same thing as the forum weewee over here. Think it as a 100 thanks guy saying something compared to random newb. U know, nothing defined but the impact is still there. There's no need to worry about me since my service is on a safe ground here in Finland. I am not going to fight any sort of Talebans or stuff.

No, my intention is not to quit and I get most weekends off so I would still have some time to stick around. But as my life completely changes because of the service I do not know whether or not I am going to play Pocket Legends in the future or not. After my service I am going to begin my studies and form a cozy family feeling with my long term gf (who I do sincerely thnk is "the one" for me). And no, I am not talking about a few weeks romance, but a few years romance. I do not know if I still have the required time or interest to play this game at that time.

Just in case I'd like to do some sort of shoutout for the forumers and IG friends who have meant at least something for me.

Taara. U are absolutely my best PL friend, and when I say "friend" I truly mean it. U have always been there for me even if it isn't some PL related things, but actual real life matters. I know I can trust u in everything and even though I would quit this game, I would still want to have u as my friend. U rly mean a lot to me.

The whole Eclipse. With u guys (and gals) I always had a blast in PL. U all are so easygoing and fun to chat with and it never was boring with u fellas. Roc, Pak, Disko, Eva, Ruby, Odin and all the rest. U are all awesome, keep on doing ur things as u always had.

Unity and especially u Adam. U guys took me in rly well and even though I am definetely the worst PvPer ur guild has ever had, I would appreciate it if u didn't kick me out haha.

And to forumers.

Reddie, ur artwork is simply astonishing. If I was even one bit as artistic as u r, I would be painting Mona Lisas. U have a rly nice sense of humor and sarcasm and those r things I personally value. Keep on the good work bro. I started to listen to Regina just because of ur own addiction haha.

Robbie. U r always so much fun to chat with and to read. Ur sarcastic guides were ahead on themselves (scatterbear guide and general guide to PL) and u truly r the genie of these forums lol.

Hank. I still can't believe it that u r banned. U never had intentions to actually hurt anyone with ur threads and I was always lulzing so hard to ur threads. Making relevant points with sarcasm and the power of the humor should not be a bannable term. These forums need laughter and I wish to see u around here as I randomly pop in.

Morfi. Don't know where u r hanging out nowadays but I have enjoyed ur genious humoristic masterworks which are commonly referred as "replies".

Stomp. Even though we didn't get that much intact with, u r more than just a thanks fairy of these forums. U r one of the few who keep on doing their own thing, which is in this case once again the power of humor. I appreciate how u can crack a joke about everything. That superpower is highly underestimated.

Cobear. Wow, u rly have the GIFT of humor. U made me watch Colbert report (I never even heard of it before since it doesn't air over here in Finland) and sometimes I think u might actually be Colbert. U must post often bro, we all need the laughs

I might edit this thread early tomorrow if I thought I forgot to mention someone.

Stay Krispy my Kremes.

I will be stalking u if I have the time.

Ninja out
    Last edited by dudetus; 07-08-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

I'll never forget you(and your sig xD)Good luck out there dude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I am not saying goodbye cos I hope we keep in touch. I hope you saw my military style bird on your "how to look" guide. Just wanted to do it as a farewell. Wishing you all the very best. Missing you already. Take care and keep the fun alive. Taara x

No longer of Eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

So many veterans have been quitting lately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I'll see you again later! You are soon about to start a new chapter in your life so make it an adventure!

P.s. Take pics

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Good luck :O
    I haven't ever really talked to you but I see your name in alot of places <-- Compliment
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Make sure you come on every once in awhile and check on us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Aww, man dude, you made me laugh, I'm going to miss you and that funny comic strip u made XD
    and Colbert Report is very funny

Thanks for the sig JeffSorrows!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Good luck and I sincerely hope you manage to get that rank up good luck with the family too and remember to show your kids how to play PL (if iPhones aren't outdated by then). And if this is the final goodbye; it's been great knowing you and I wish you all the best for the future stay krispy
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Good luck out there ninja hopefully u can get on from time to time to say hello. However, if this is it, then goodbye and good luck once again
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Every goodbye is sad...

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Dammm Nunja, I can't believe my little nuns going to be gone for the army!

Nah bro, just from knowing your personality and everything we've been through in Unity, I know the things you'll end up doing will be fantastic. Come back and visit time to time, we need out little ninja.

~Will

Always a Nunja.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

As I said in your "How to Look Like" thread, we'll miss you. But that was in short. You brought a lot of fun out here in the community, and we won't forget it. Thanks for bringing laughs here and there, and I hope after 12 months, you come back.

Keep in touch bro, and I salute you ,

-Morgaan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Later Dude, stay safe.

(subscribing to thread for Cobear's epic post)

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Bensberg, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany, Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Farewell Ninja,
    We whole Eclipse Guild will miss you!
    Custodis as known as Cust & Grindtodis

PL: Custodis 76
    DL: Custodis 31

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Bye, and though you suck at pvp. You make up for it 999999999999x with your personality and the person you are. PL would be greater with more people like you. I will miss ya ninja, or maybe you'll be around... But all I can do is hope to catch a glimpse of you... Bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

D'awww. Im still around. Not really in game, but on the forums monday-thursday at least.

I'll miss ya dude. Def one of my fav peeps around hur. Good luck with the slavery!

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Thanks yall for comforting replies .

First day is behind me and tbh this all is just so bs. I am so freaking annoyed by this whole thing atm. We are constantly in hurry to go to places and when we get to that place, we just stick around waiting for eternity. I am so going to hate this whole military thing ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Thanks yall for comforting replies .

First day is behind me and tbh this all is just so bs. I am so freaking annoyed by this whole thing atm. We are constantly in hurry to go to places and when we get to that place, we just stick around waiting for eternity. I am so going to hate this whole military thing ._.
    Next book:The Live of a Military Man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

LOL.... sorry, friend. Not laughing AT you, just laughing near you. The thing you described is synonymous with military service and is referred to as "hurry up and wait".

I wish you much luck with your stint. Keep a positive attitude, it will be your strongest ally! Oh, and dry socks.