Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Founder's Helm for SL?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

As some wise forumer once said, i forget who it was, maybe redryder, the founders helm is for the founders of spacetime which started in PL, also how does this put PL ahead it's not like there's crossgame matches o_O

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jblazer View Post
    Dang dude he used the can again.xD
    Hah! Yes

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

i wouldnt mind a founders helm just no stats please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Yeah no stats,wait what if they added little stats to the one you earn and to this helmet it would be no stats.But you could only get the helmet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

No stats on it to break pvp then sure, i wouldn't complain.

*note: Closed beta player who doesn't pvp, i just don't want to see all the whining that comes with a vanity with stats.*

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

No stats or we riot!!!!

Jk.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Lol rioting would be fun...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Well idk if I been playing a year, but in my opinion, a year of play is not a founder. A founder is someone that's been around since the begining. It should be something really boss and without stats, but it should be limited to the people that joined the game in the first month or less of it being available.

Now if you wanted to do a vetran (i know I mispelled, i'm half awake ) vanity for 1 year, 2 yrs, and so on I could be on board with it.
    But founder anything should be for a select few that were around at the beginning.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    No stats on it to break pvp then sure, i wouldn't complain.

*note: Closed beta player who doesn't pvp, i just don't want to see all the whining that comes with a vanity with stats.*
    Meh. Already vanity pets with stats. But yeah, agree.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

If you would even bother to look here then you are a stalker.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz:705362
    Well idk if I been playing a year, but in my opinion, a year of play is not a founder. A founder is someone that's been around since the begining. It should be something really boss and without stats, but it should be limited to the people that joined the game in the first month or less of it being available.

Now if you wanted to do a vetran (i know I mispelled, i'm half awake ) vanity for 1 year, 2 yrs, and so on I could be on board with it.
    But founder anything should be for a select few that were around at the beginning.
    this is sl so the beginning WAS a year ago
    ~a~
    My programming name is r3pwn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~A~ View Post
    this is sl so the beginning WAS a year ago
    Yeah I get that. What I mean was it shouldn't go to someone on 10 or 11 months, or anyone that reaches one year. Maybe that first week would be the longest I would lile to see it go. Or maybe for people that reserved and started from day one only.

Founder should be special. Then again, they could just offer a new color of antennas and say "there you go founders helm!"

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Man, we're all barking at the moon. STS isn't going to give the vets any sort of founders helm. Sadly. I know I would enjoy mine.

-----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

That means only Verizon customers who used certain Android devices that were skinned for Verizon and had the most up-to-date version of Android, and finally was able to use Vcast Store app, are founders.

All the Apple people who hung on through the long drought, I think it took six weeks, are automatically eliminated from being a Founder.

Now... I missed Founder status on PL by 10 days. Are you really going to take it from me in SL, too?

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    That means only Verizon customers who used certain Android devices that were skinned for Verizon and had the most up-to-date version of Android, and finally was able to use Vcast Store app, are founders.

All the Apple people who hung on through the long drought, I think it took six weeks, are automatically eliminated from being a Founder.

Now... I missed Founder status on PL by 10 days. Are you really going to take it from me in SL, too?
    I got the beta from xda(op was updating it with every client update within a day).
    Xda ops never sleep,that's all I know. XD

Founders or no founders,founders with stats or no stats, it really depends on whether sts would even accept this suggestion or not.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jedispartan View Post
    Yes but the founder wasn't granted at the 3 year mark. I just think something should be given to those that were playing SL since its birth.
    Then they should give me something for playing SL the last week of july :P PL was the "father" of legends games and thats why founders helms were awarded. SL came as a result of PLs success and if pl was not sucesful enough sl would not come out. PLs growth was based on the first "pack" of people who joined and helped devs both economically and bugwise to improve the game and make it what it is right now. When SL came out there was not the same environment. I am really really exhausted to explain its environment atm so I hope you understand my point
    DL: love|Floating|Olympian|Cornflake
    pl: Karma|VVorld

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *Zero* View Post
    Dont need a founders helm. As I'm one of the few beta players still playing but a cool veterans vanity would be sweet for all the SL community not just a select few. But lets let them worry about the new stuff they're working on.
    I still play hardcore and look or looked forward to a founders helm or some sort of thank you* for being a continued supporter of spacetime studios. I've been here since beta as well so your not the only one. Reward those players who show continued support. Although I first joined PL a couple month's after the beginning and missed out on that helm, I thought it was pretty cool to see the players who had been playing since the beginning. I had no ill will towards them. I looked at it as being pretty cool. (Two cents)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Not true. I'm on Sprint and I was part of the Vcast beta crew.

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Not true. I'm on Sprint and I was part of the Vcast beta crew.
    Still, my point was, if you restrict Founder status to Vcast beta people, then it's a slap in the face for all the iOS users who waited through the long drought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Still, my point was, if you restrict Founder status to Vcast beta people, then it's a slap in the face for all the iOS users who waited through the long drought.
    PL had the same issue since PL ppl were iOS users not android. wasn't PL an exclusive to iOS before it came to android? hence the android event right.
    but still to make it fair...it shouldn't be called a "founder helm" and not limited to beta players, but players who played even a few months after beta.

the original peeps....

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    When the team envisioned the “Founder’s Helm” it was just as the name implies – a genuine thank you item for the people who have been with us since the very beginning. We have gone ahead with that concept. Today’s game update granted accounts that were created in April or May of 2010 and logged in during the last week this unique, class specific helm.

While discussing the idea of a unique show of gratitude for our original players, we touched upon the concept of Veteran Rewards. For those who aren’t familiar with a Veteran Rewards program, it is a system of giving rewards to accounts based on the age of the account. We really like the concept of rewarding our loyal players for sticking with Pocket Legends.

Rather than taking something like the Founders Helm and quickly turning it into a Veteran Reward, we’d rather take the time to do it right and create a more robust system of Veteran Rewards. We know that we would be nowhere without our fans.
    IMO the 1st 2 months of playing SL even if it was in beta. Still SL it shouldn't be called a founder...it should be a Loyalist Helm for lack of updates.
    same rules would apply to SL players.
    Last edited by octavos; 07-11-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Sort of like how Android users waited, what, six months, for pocket legends? Still, I see your point.

-----