Hi,
I don't how many people will back me up here but this issue is really annoying me. When you remove someone from a guild there is always a good reason for it, and the people removed know this, but when trolling comes into play it can get quite annoying.
At the guild I am apart of someone was booted for a good reason. But has obviously got a friend in the guild who likes to cause trouble (No-one knows who it is). The one who was booted has been kick over 100 times by now and continues to come back (over 20 hours ATM). NO-ONE in the guild is enjoying it, therefore wrecking there 'playing experience'.

I don't know if this could possibly be implemented in the game but a form of GUILD BAN must be thought about.

I know you could say to demote the recruiters or boot the recruiters, (We are thinking about removing all recruiters is master doesn't come on soon) but you must remember in some guilds you will have a extremely inactive master (NOT OUR GUILD) so there needs to be other ways to act on this issue.
thanks, Dreue