Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Brief Overview of DL: Rare Market

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
    What I understood from this post is that you're insanely salty to the point that you had to come on forums and type gibberish for an hour. I wonder who refused to sell you an item and triggered you enough to come do this.

Can instantly tell a few things about you already even though I have no clue what rotting name you have in-game.

Someone clearly refused to sell you " a rare item " whether its helix or others.
    You clearly do not spend plat at all which makes you complain about such thing as "daily deals"
    You very clearly do not own helix, since you're indirectly bad mouthing players who would rather keep their helix.

"Hoarding is legal scamming" man... I cannot believe. I refuse to believe that there would be a delegation of creatures relating to the same type of people as you in-game. What kind of false info is this? "Rare items are only rare because they're old and nothing else" yeah no crap Einstein, items are also rare because they're hard to drop or obtain during an event of some sort.
    "Previously it was harder and now its even more hard" this sentence alone proves that you 101% either started this game max 2019 or you just have never had anything to do with the game. Probably was extremely poor and never knew anything.

"People who do black market don't get banned" dude one of the first messages that are shown in the chat as soon as you login on the game, says do not deal outside the game, and that's for a reason. Many people even recently have been banned for doing those illegal deals. You saying they don't get banned encourages people do those deals. That's the worst statement one can ever make. Why do you waste your time our time with gibberish? Do you actually have nothing better to do than just upload dough stains over here? I didnt even read everything I'll probably point out even more garbage if I do.

New players don't listen to this person, he has no idea what he's saying
    All "facts" mentioned in there are 200% truth , I haven't wasted time reading your cry chats tbh , that's all you can do anyways. Keep spamming forums with your dirt
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    All "facts" mentioned in there are 200% truth , I haven't wasted time reading your cry chats tbh , that's all you can do anyways. Keep spamming forums with your dirt
    I edited your post to get rid of that awful red color font.

Please feel free to continue to express your personal opinions.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I edited your post to get rid of that awful red color font.

Please feel free to continue to express your personal opinions.
    Hahah, your text make me laugh Mr Cinco xD I won't use red again, no worries lol
    The facts in this thread are true , I understand some points may sound wrong but I wouldn't hesitate to express my opinion.
    If you play this game with us, trust me most of.the sick issues that players are dealing with, it will eventually stop. Have a good day Sir
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    You're funny. You're the one who made the post not me, I'm just a commenter. I can explain things for you, but I cannot understand them for you as well. Thats on you. I just hope there aren't many like you