Thread: Current state of game , elite zodias update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Current state of game , elite zodias update

After the recent buffs Hyperios gun becomes a really inconsistent weapon.
    The fact that you Need charged attack to apply the Mark of Deep made the proc the rarer of all myths:
    Dagger, shield and staff have multihit and the bow and sword proc on normal attack.

Gun like the bow can also fail and auto aim accidentaly a nearby Mob instead of boss.

The 2 problems combined (autoattack fail + charge attack for proc) result in a total disaster if you are fighting a boss or a miniboss with just some Minions.

Also with the recent buffs the gun not shine anymore in the Maps where It s designed to be used (clean boss with no Mobs around).

The current elite content Is played by rogues with daggers or Tanks with Polaris that destroys all in Few hits (boss included).

Rage ultra should be nerfed too for obvius reasons.

Comment below.
    No drama .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Mage is the most op class currently, its weakness is high hp bosses since the gun does suck. Warrior has weakness to mobs but destroys bosses. Rogue is in the middle, rog takes a bit of brain power to use because people keep rushing in groups of mobs trying to proc dags then die. Use a defense load out on rog then proc daggers and swap to dmg.
    Though you are wrong about the elite content being only played by rogs and warriors. Look at the timed lb.
    Nerfing a class won't help your case. Watch how others play in maps to become open to new combos. You probably don't even proc the staff then switch to gun for maximum damage.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 04-03-2022 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Yeah I love it when an op mage is in the new maps. They clear everything, mobs, bosses, mini and do it fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Sir the Key point Is the fact that gun is inconsistent, and heavily nerfed after an insane start.
    It should be reworked and leveled to other weapons now , because after recent (not needed buffs) goes way under all other weapons.

About the tank's ultra "rage" I think Its time to Nerf It a bit.
    This ability let tanks 2 shot bosses in elite or near 1 if combined with armor proc.
    It's way too much considering what was given to other classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    Sir the Key point Is the fact that gun is inconsistent, and heavily nerfed after an insane start.
    It should be reworked and leveled to other weapons now , because after recent (not needed buffs) goes way under all other weapons.

About the tank's ultra "rage" I think Its time to Nerf It a bit.
    This ability let tanks 2 shot bosses in elite or near 1 if combined with armor proc.
    It's way too much considering what was given to other classes.
    since you seem to be a mage i’ll keep this short. you are playing as the best class in game the current meta and asking for a buff? while also asking to nerf wars who have already been nerfed a fair amount in the previous few months.

your requests are unreasonable, if you had maybe asked about buffing rogues you would have a fair point since they have fallen behind mages and wars significantly with the new procs. Instead you ask for mages to be buffed which won’t happen anymore don’t be greedy just be happy mages are useable again and not dying like rogues. - Atoned

ps: stop complaining about classes you don’t play as.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Mage is the most op class currently, its weakness is high hp bosses since the gun does suck. Warrior has weakness to mobs but destroys bosses. Rogue is in the middle, rog takes a bit of brain power to use because people keep rushing in groups of mobs trying to proc dags then die. Use a defense load out on rog then proc daggers and swap to dmg.
    Though you are wrong about the elite content being only played by rogs and warriors. Look at the timed lb.
    Nerfing a class won't help your case. Watch how others play in maps to become open to new combos. You probably don't even proc the staff then switch to gun for maximum damage.
    Ahem..not everyone can afford two weapons and all that goes with it and why should we need two?
    We never did before.
    Also, I tried the bow again after the update and it's still no use. Trying to dodge stuff and watch whatever else is going on, waiting for the proc that sometimes misses the boss is not enjoyable gameplay.
    If mages are having same problem with guns then something is not right.
    I've never seen so much controversy over new weapons before.
    I'm sorry but this expansion started out with high expectations, in fact I enjoyed it when it first arrived but now I don't see the point.
    The legendary and epic drops for instance, why? What on earth are they there for? I mean..what can anyone do with epic?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

It's fair at the moment. Mages clear mobs while Warriors kill bosses.

Tho, at the moment, there's not a need to clear mobs, as long as u kill miniboss, u can head to the main boss room.

Like others said, rog are in the middle of both classes.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Ahem..not everyone can afford two weapons and all that goes with it and why should we need two?
    We never did before.
    Also, I tried the bow again after the update and it's still no use. Trying to dodge stuff and watch whatever else is going on, waiting for the proc that sometimes misses the boss is not enjoyable gameplay.
    If mages are having same problem with guns then something is not right.
    I've never seen so much controversy over new weapons before.
    I'm sorry but this expansion started out with high expectations, in fact I enjoyed it when it first arrived but now I don't see the point.
    The legendary and epic drops for instance, why? What on earth are they there for? I mean..what can anyone do with epic?
    You don't need both weapons, its just nice to have. Same with the bow and daggers, people proc the dags then switch to bow for max dmg output.
    Here is me as a mage soloing all 4 elite zodias maps with ease. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUmbGgBgOJE&t=254s

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I recently bought the marianos bow, I tried to test it on boss but before I could even proc and charge it,war kills the boss. Can any1 tell me if it is possible for me to kill like war?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    I recently bought the marianos bow, I tried to test it on boss but before I could even proc and charge it,war kills the boss. Can any1 tell me if it is possible for me to kill like war?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    Take 2mages , they will kill minis before war can charge ult , sort it np.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Nobody forcing you to buy even one of those trash useless weapons; old events (which haven't ruined yet) are ok with duggar daggers. New expansion is useless (just like its creators) and not worth to run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Look how sad this community has gone, struggling on 6 weapons meanwhile there's a lot of unused and completely useless ('cause of nerf) and has a lot of potential being useful on current cap and has way more unique procs weapons than we have right now which is nerfed because they are outdated.

We are like this on every new expansion when there's a new weapon came out
    Name:  543nbi.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  341.9 KB

I've seen a suggestion long time ago, the person mentioned wished we have a new crafting system in which we can craft outdated mythic(?)/arcane weapons up to current level in that case we will have more choices in which weapon we can choose from.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corviss the Lich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

The result of comments Is :
    1)
    Gun Is particulary bad designed (all admits) and at same time It's bad at mobs , bad at miniboss and at boss instead.
    Despite that, nothing will be done to fix It, so the community recommend to move on and go for the staff.
    2)
    "Rage" ability It's a needed accomodation for the loss of damage provided by removing the stacks of procs.

Forgive me but both answers did not fully convinced me, and i dont really understand why a new 81 weapon Its abandoned in such a way.

Thanks for feedback.
    Thread closed.