Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll - What's the BEST and WORST Class in AL now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Thats if you are lucky, it is often because people know how war procs work and wait for the right moment.
    Mage, control your procs by using a gun with ebon vest. Once ebon procs swap to staff proc staff go back to gun.
    Rog bow isn't used for its proc, in my case I proc sunk + pisc dags then switch to bow and no joke kill any elite zodias boss in seconds.
    Skip to 10:20 in this video where I nuke the elite dragon as a rogue. Also nice 11 dislikes and 4 likes on my rogue solo video yet mage and war vids have 0 dislikes 17 likes / 2 dislikes 32 likes.

https://youtu.be/3233wpQwT60

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    Uff, Rog on Map 4 boss does seem good.

But as this game is an MMO, we should be focused on what role each class plays in a party.

For example, right now 3 Mages and 1 Warrior has the fastest elite runs.

Thats because Mage is the fastest on clearing Mini-boss, and Warrior is the fastest in killing boss.

But I think many changes will come as meta evolves. I think it's fair to say warrior comes out on top, and Mage is 2nd best.

Almost everyone is looking for Warriors to invite into their party. Warriors are Ultra-high in demand for a reason.

Mages tho, useless atm.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

In map boss 1, you have to be lucky to hit the boss with a sword. So people use aegis and will miss often so the boss is left with high hp. You will get slowed too.
    Boss 2, warrior dominates.
    Boss 3, insta kill attacks you have to time constantly over a random amount of time until you get it perfect- else you die and lose ult.
    Boss 4, red circle attack to disable the use of skills.

When ppl talk about just zodias content they be surprised how warrior's are weak, so zodias maps bosses have op stun rate
    For example Ekenta, warrior can't do anything unless they have a jug for 15 sec, boss got 100% stun nd continuous stun, which makes so hard to proc neptaris or polaris, meanwhile rogs and mages can easier just stand in distance nd kill it, warrior is just a bait in there, so mages and rogs keep spamming, nd war keep getting stuns lol.
    After this marinos buff it's charge 0.5 sec, now both dags nd bow have fast asf charge. It's op
    Warriors still need 76 arcs weps just to clear mobs (not talking about just zodias) but everywhere, compared to mages, a aqua staff is enough to do all that alone
    1-Mages
    2- Rog
    3- war

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Warrior best for merching, and flexing gears. its biggest and most visible. And cheapest class to look rich.

best for e-dating seems to be rogue, i always get so many pms when im on my rogue.

and most random is mage, it doesent fit anywhere. Kinda has some cute faces, maybe could role play family adopted child.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gobbels For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gobbels View Post
    Warrior best for merching, and flexing gears. its biggest and most visible. And cheapest class to look rich.

best for e-dating seems to be rogue, i always get so many pms when im on my rogue.

and most random is mage, it doesent fit anywhere. Kinda has some cute faces, maybe could role play family adopted child.
    this was quite an enlightening post I can't wait to play rogue and catfish people!
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gobbels View Post

Your spouse is watching you

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

But as this game is an MMO, we should be focused on what role each class plays in a party.

Thats because Mage is the fastest on clearing Mini-boss, and Warrior is the fastest in killing boss.

But I think many changes will come as meta evolves. I think it's fair to say warrior comes out on top, and Mage is 2nd best.

Almost everyone is looking for Warriors to invite into their party. Warriors are Ultra-high in demand for a reason.

Mages tho, useless atm.

Can't be saying mage is useless and war is top when all timed Zodias maps got 3 mages in it . Ekenta 2 mages 2 rogs, Mecha 3 rogs 1 mage. Only Rahabkor where Tank becomes handy.

Just because you can't nuke with your 3/3 legendary set mean mages become irrelevant, don't generalize.

In map boss 1, you have to be lucky to hit the boss with a sword. So people use aegis and will miss often so the boss is left with high hp. You will get slowed too.
    Boss 2, warrior dominates.
    Boss 3, insta kill attacks you have to time constantly over a random amount of time until you get it perfect- else you die and lose ult.
    Boss 4, red circle attack to disable the use of skills.

I'd like to add that mages clear rooms so fast (24s for all 3 rooms in 1st - 2nd maps, 31s for all 4 rooms in 3rd-4th map) that warriors couldn't charge ult on time before the main boss barrier breaks.

Even if the tank manages to ult on boss, they often fail, mobs getting in the way, procs being so random etc.. Mages meteor + staff and armor proc was able to do 50%+ consistently.
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 04-05-2022 at 05:43 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Best: warrior
    reason: has potential to kill bosses if use ult and has good elite dmg and boss dmg
    Worst: rouge
    reason: The problem is that it takes a LONG TIME to deal good damage to bosses. I picked rouge class for dealing good damage kill a single target enemy. Im not getting that experience these days. I get the urge to stop playing rouge when I use new bow and dagger.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

Mages tho, useless atm.

U should have no opinion in this game since your experience and knowlenge ending writing bs in forum and reading other opinions.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

guys please avoid drama,
    just share your opinion and don't comment on other opinions.

I made this to see what the majority are thinking, and at the end hopefully will bring this to Cinco.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Forum really shows who knows how to play and who doesn't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Its hard to be a good warrior .. i think ploid is only viewing moments that look good for war.

Yea they could 2 shot some bosses but its not as consistent as you think .. wars always miss their procs, get stunned, low dmg proc, dmg debuff while procd, dodge, hit chance debuff,ect

just because a war gets some good rng (no debuffs from mobs, nice crit, doesn't miss, no dodge, ect) doesn't mean its always going to be like that.

mage is way more consistent then both classes with rogs missing bow procs on mobs instead of bosses, wars have the same issue too. Whereas a mage could spam their skills and delete anything in-front of them. No basic attack needed… constant dps until everything procs

And for that my list is

1- Mage
    2- War
    3-Rog

at the end of the day i believe it all depends on the person controlling the char .. but imo

Average mage w/ staff+ebon > A Good War

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessful For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blessful View Post
    Its hard to be a good warrior .. i think ploid is only viewing moments that look good for war.

Yea they could 2 shot some bosses but its not as consistent as you think .. wars always miss their procs, get stunned, low dmg proc, dmg debuff while procd, dodge, hit chance debuff,ect

just because a war gets some good rng (no debuffs from mobs, nice crit, doesn't miss, no dodge, ect) doesn't mean its always going to be like that.

mage is way more consistent then both classes with rogs missing bow procs on mobs instead of bosses, wars have the same issue too. Whereas a mage could spam their skills and delete anything in-front of them. No basic attack needed… constant dps until everything procs

And for that my list is

1- Mage
    2- War
    3-Rog

at the end of the day i believe it all depends on the person controlling the char .. but imo

Average mage w/ staff+ebon > A Good War
    Well said bless! I also came to a similar conclusion as a war from the outside perspective it seems as though we are OP but as every war knows procing these mythic weps is annoying asf due to the stuns and knockbacks.

I feel like all the main points have been hit now people just need to test out a different class than their main so they are able to see why mages are the current meta.

Im not attempting to attack you ploid i simply think that you lack experience as a warrior and are unaware of the difficulties associated with playing as one. Most of us on the other hand have been playing different classes for several years and as someone who used to main mage with this new elite zodias expansion I have been tempted to go back to mage. g’day - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Depends on your budget. With too much gold, the rogue class is the best, with too little gold it is the worst. Warrior and Mage classes are cheap and work. It was always like this..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Warrior is the best class fr

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    Well said bless! I also came to a similar conclusion as a war from the outside perspective it seems as though we are OP but as every war knows procing these mythic weps is annoying asf due to the stuns and knockbacks.

I feel like all the main points have been hit now people just need to test out a different class than their main so they are able to see why mages are the current meta.

Im not attempting to attack you ploid i simply think that you lack experience as a warrior and are unaware of the difficulties associated with playing as one. Most of us on the other hand have been playing different classes for several years and as someone who used to main mage with this new elite zodias expansion I have been tempted to go back to mage. g’day - Atoned
    I just came back to playing warrior after playing rogue, and damn these mythic weapons are annoying to proc. Slows, knock back, long charge time, missing. I get 2-3 attacks out of a Polaris proc and even one miss is devastating. And it's hard to be accurate since I am playing on the other side of the world. 220 ping. I would rather be playing rogue 100%.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Aeot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

No matter how bad rogue is right now, ive started as a rogue and will one day quit as a rogue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Damage is all we talk about, but have we ever talk abt survivability? A super insane razor shield that gives 15% dodge against juggernaut or arcane shield that gives pure damage reduction

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    596 Posts

Opinions are like sphincters, everyone has one.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I can give approval that mage is best

Rogue has the lowest single target damage + lowest health as mages have shield and wars are tanky anyways + Rogue have the worst Ult
    also: War and mage get in solo evg 3mil+ Points and Rogues max out at 400k

My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVq...D4sbWa6fw5s6ww
    Last edited by championboost; 04-05-2022 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Mage best. End of story.