• New items can now be crafted in Humania! Find the new crafting vendor in the Humania Towne.
• New item sets bonuses for legendary Humania gear.
• Players can now get the Bat Set Crazy achievement!
• Added option to hide other players' names.
• Toggle Joystick Location!
Joystick still defaults to the bottom corner, but you can toggle it to the center left of the screen in game Options I. Also, when this toggle is on, you can go to the Joystick slider in Game Options II and adjust it's location vertically. If on Chrome or you have the Xperia touchpad open, toggle joystick location turns into toggle quest helper location (you can set this to the left center or bottom corner of the screen).• Chrome – key mapping added back for swapping skills with R and left & right brackets for recharging Health and Mana.
• Xperia Play - skills should be mapped correctly now.
• iPad, Chrome & large devices - More HUD elements have been shrunken down:
Health/Mana pots, text, store button and group member list. Small/Medium Devices: moved skills up and away from attack button, text in quest helper reduced to 4 lines (should no longer overlap)
• System message no longer overlaps crafting completed UI, stats no longer overlap requirements
• Fix wonky terrain in shadow cave town
• Fix hole in pyramid wall
• Swapped Xperia play right and left bumper button key mapping.
• Inventory full warning on Quest Log will not appear for town quests
• Fixed a spot in Forest Manor where people could slip through a crack in the wall
• labels added to registration text fields, trial account players can now register an account
• Fixed your selected inventory item becoming deselected when people around you equip things.
• Humania dungeon descriptions now fit in description fields for all devices.
• PVP games will stay up longer while only one team is present.
• Fixed armor break effect to fade correctly
• Quest Log page now has inventory full message if player has too many items to enter a dungeon
• Removed friend online notification from the options, since it is currently unavailable.
Note: The version number of the game now references which version of the Spacetime Engine the game is running on. This is the reason for the change from 1.7.7 to 2.0.0. It does not indicate that this is Pocket Legends II or such.