Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to let go....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Time to let go....

Vamps....I have a confession and can no longer carry this burden .....I'm having a hard time parting with my PLAT bought legendary Weapons. Especially the shiny ones (I don't know what they're called lol). Partly because I deem it as a waste of money (PLAT)....partly because I've convinced myself that in the kind folks of STS will make them tradable or sellable. As we speak (type) they are all in stash, collecting dust. I wish they could @ the very least find a way to "recycle" them. Strangely,I have NO issue liquidation the gems.

Am I the only one with issue?...anyone else holding onto items THEY KNOW THAT, THEY KNOW are completely useless to them? Lol...LMKS

Perhaps I just need someone to help me press the SELL button * looks away with eyes shut*

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minamoo View Post
    Vamps....I have a confession and can no longer carry this burden .....I'm having a hard time parting with my PLAT bought legendary Weapons. Especially the shiny ones (I don't know what they're called lol). Partly because I deem it as a waste of money (PLAT)....partly because I've convinced myself that in the kind folks of STS will make them tradable or sellable. As we speak (type) they are all in stash, collecting dust. I wish they could @ the very least find a way to "recycle" them. Strangely,I have NO issue liquidation the gems.

Am I the only one with issue?...anyone else holding onto items THEY KNOW THAT, THEY KNOW are completely useless to them? Lol...LMKS

Perhaps I just need someone to help me press the SELL button * looks away with eyes shut*
    I rarely encounter these problems because I hardly buy plat weapons when they were made known to players as non-tradable.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I found out they were untradable @ ....wait for it..... LV15!!!..I've bought plenty more since...like 5min ago ..lol....I still think they should make them recyclable or something...maybe trade them for gear...or "donate" to a noob....I think it's cos I hate wasting IRL.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

It is ok, you are not the only one. The team has been talking about more ways and/or new systems to address your issue. No guarantees, but we might have something for you in a future patch. Why not just park them in your Stash for now?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

hi sam, myb a way to make them vanity
    with low stats?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    It is ok, you are not the only one. The team has been talking about more ways and/or new systems to address your issue. No guarantees, but we might have something for you in a future patch. Why not just park them in your Stash for now?
    My stash is full and my inventory is getting overcrowded as well (I bought a bunch of slots).

Can I suggest a plat item recycling program? Like bring back the equivalent of 100 plat bought stuff in items and get 20 plat to your account?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Just make them craftable for plat. That way we can upgrade our level 21 equips to level 26, etc, etc. I read where carapace said something along those lines so that's why I'm holding onto mine. Honestly, I was disappointed it wasn't implement with the new level cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    Just make them craftable for plat. That way we can upgrade our level 21 equips to level 26, etc, etc. I read where carapace said something along those lines so that's why I'm holding onto mine. Honestly, I was disappointed it wasn't implement with the new level cap.
    There was a game that I played in which in-game items purchased with real-Life money were scalable to your level.... I hope they implement this as it would make alot of people very happy

Last edited by HunterSLAYER; 07-13-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I must say I am pleasantly surprised at the responses here. YAY!!! Now I no longer feel like weirdo ..lol....I especially like the ideas you guys came up with. I have so many ideas .....For now, I'm going to buy them a new home in stash and just keep them there till further notice. These posts have officially made my day.

THANX GUYSES!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by =>HunterSLAYER<= View Post
    There was a game that I played in which in-game items purchased with real-Life money were scalable to your level.... I hope they implement this as it would make alot of people very happy

While I do like this idea... I must say it takes away from the business aspect of it.

Look at both sides,

Say priced as they are as of now... Once somebody gets said desired item, they will no longer spend money.

Say higher priced and more rare (for the bought it and it levels with me)... I would expect it to be such a high price that the numbers of buyers would drop off, to the extent that the business would actually lose more money than previous example.

Edit: just re read and thought... On the weapons scaling with you, why not make it a gamble any more and pay X amount of platinum to raise its level and stats accordingly. (this is something I could definitely live with)

I do like a previous statement about selling back for platinum, obviously for nowhere near what was spent on it in the first place!

Maybe one day this might be implemented... Who knows?

I am curious and open minded to all suggestions... Keep them coming!
    Last edited by Wretch; 07-13-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    Hi hi!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wretch View Post
    While I do like this idea... I must say it takes away from the business aspect of it.

Look at both sides,

Say priced as they are as of now... Once somebody gets said desired item, they will no longer spend money.

Say higher priced and more rare (for the bought it and it levels with me)... I would expect it to be such a high price that the numbers of buyers would drop off, to the extent that the business would actually lose more money than previous example.

Edit: just re read and thought... On the weapons scaling with you, why not make it a gamble any more and pay X amount of platinum to raise its level and stats accordingly. (this is something I could definitely live with)

I do like a previous statement about selling back for platinum, obviously for nowhere near what was spent on it in the first place!

Maybe one day this might be implemented... Who knows?

I am curious and open minded to all suggestions... Keep them coming!
    I'll go with spending plat to raise the level of the weapon as sts could actually still profit from it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I would collect plat weapons and gem if I could level them for a small fee! This would make me want to collect more of them! I'm holding onto my L21 Pestilence & Electric Headsman and can't bear to get rid of them!
    Bjourd, Bjolt & Bjkarma.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nologicone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ive wasted so much plat on weapons I can not count all I got out of it was a few (ok) pink weapons. So now ive learned not to buy plat weapons lol

Add me on dark legends the name is MEAZADE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Minamoo ever thought of the beautiful way of twinking Theres a bright day waiting for u on lvl 21 grounds fighting others through twinkins when cap gets raised again!!!
    DL: love|Floating|Olympian|Cornflake
    pl: Karma|VVorld

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nologicone View Post
    I would collect plat weapons and gem if I could level them for a small fee! This would make me want to collect more of them! I'm holding onto my L21 Pestilence & Electric Headsman and can't bear to get rid of them!
    Excellent! You have made me suggest that sts can produce some sort of in-game "device/object/Work System" that allows us to choose to >exclusively< invest in training lower level plat weps, such as souldrinkers or Nightshadows... (and JUST those special weapons maybe even the Kriegberg Helix after the next level cap raise) maybe an option to decide where collected xp goes, for example so they CAN go somewhere after we reach level cap....
    DL 36 ... Qingstana (qing>Flareblitz>Gilgameshqing), DL 35 Kingsan Crusadin', DL 22 Arkbringaqing My arse arse. (btw aka Twinker)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I think you are being a bit too dramatic based on your post history, no offense or anything. But to sum up what Carapace said, he is looking into it and knows how most of us feel about the limited level plat items.
    Last edited by Prestige; 07-15-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Dark Legends: Fear- Level 31
    Star Legends: Decay- Level 46 Operative
    Pocket Legends: Prestige- Level 53 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
    I think you are being a bit too dramatic based on your post history, no offense or anything. But to sum up what Carapace said, he is looking into it and knows how most of us feel about the limited level plat items.
    Profile Stalker in action!!!!
    Kidding. No pun intended. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Therefore, WHAT I said above!
    DL 36 ... Qingstana (qing>Flareblitz>Gilgameshqing), DL 35 Kingsan Crusadin', DL 22 Arkbringaqing My arse arse. (btw aka Twinker)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Therefore, WHAT I said above!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i have 4 fbs collecting dust if that makes u feel any bttr lol
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"