Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arlor Egg Hunt 2022 Feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

1) You should consider to implement a timer that kicks off a player from the map when its not moving into the starting circle at a given time. Like a 30 seconds countdown. It should be useful at other event zones too.

2) The egg machines should be only cracked when all of the players are in the sight of the machine (or all of the 4 players hit the machine at least once). So when someone rushes to a machine and leave the others behind, that player shouldnt be destroy the machine alone. There is a solo / multi option for a reason, i believe.

3) When we reach x999 from any item in our inv, we should get a notification, so we dont have to figure out which item has reached its limit. It should be also useful alone itself. Like we are noticing that we getting green eggs instead of blue ones when we hit x999.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    1) You should consider to implement a timer that kicks off a player from the map when its not moving into the starting circle at a given time. Like a 30 seconds countdown. It should be useful at other event zones too.

2) The egg machines should be only cracked when all of the players are in the sight of the machine (or all of the 4 players hit the machine at least once). So when someone rushes to a machine and leave the others behind, that player shouldnt be destroy the machine alone. There is a solo / multi option for a reason, i believe.

3) When we reach x999 from any item in our inv, we should get a notification, so we dont have to figure out which item has reached its limit. It should be also useful alone itself. Like we are noticing that we getting green eggs instead of blue ones when we hit x999.

1) A better version of this solution would be to just implement a 10-15 seconds ready up timer before the raid starts itself. Sometimes people have just lag and if they are kicked they lose every loot in the map. If they get disconnect or the connection is restabilished they may catch up with the others and get at least something.

2) I don't see the relevance of this as there is a solo raid and also a private party raid where you can run however you want. In the public queue it is up to every each of you how you decide to fight and finish the map.

3) I support the ideea of having a notification alert for reaching the quantity limit for a certain egg quality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post

About #3 I made way I put eggs in the hotbar so I would know 999 already

Sent from my CPH2219 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to secretsandlies For This Useful Post: