Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Zodias APS / QoL Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    318 Posts

Default Elite Zodias APS / QoL Suggestions

1) The Elite Zodias map elusives

After hitting the mark of completing nearly 2000+ elite zodias maps and still not being able to complete the APS such as "Golden Touch" or "Finding Ariel" I was thinking of maybe granting the player higher chance of encountering
    such elusives (Kroton, Enki, Midas and Rigel) after completing the "Zealous Zodias Zealot" achievement (Elite 1000 zodias bosses killed). It would feel rewarding in progress to encounter those once that aps is done.

2) Elite Portals

How about adding the titles for completing the portal achievements? Im talking about Ekenta Enslaver, Mecharydon Massacre, Rahabkor Revenger. I know that we receive the components to craft the weapons but that requires completing all portals together. How about something such as a colored title for those or even normal one that sounds quite unique?

Currently the loot table for Elite Mecharydon and Elite Ekenta looks very underwhelming compared to Elite Rahabkor, any chance of adding some more relevant loot to those bosses as well? Since Rahabkor can drop various eggs, all legendaries, 2 auras and elixirs maybe give something similar to the loot table of other 2 as well?

3) Elite An Abyssal of the Ordeal and Elite Sanctuary of Secrets

Both elite maps are very challenging but I think something should be done in regards of how bombbots and mermen with reflection shield stack on top of eachother in mini bosses rooms and there's literally no way in escaping or surviving those sometimes. While Im not complaining about the difficulty I think it would be fair if shield wasn't an instant death while hitting it, same goes for bombbots that instantly kill even with 95% reduction shield of Glowstik's aa.

4) Elite The Newland Star
    For some reason getting stunned once at the Starfish miniboss literally prevents to get out if and it chain stuns you to death completely, maybe slightly reduce the stun duration?

I think that's all for now, hoping for any dev to take a look at these.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by |Ares|; 04-22-2022 at 08:45 AM.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

+1 Also would love to see titles for 1k elite portals aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1 on the elusives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post

After hitting the mark of completing nearly 2000+ elite zodias maps and still not being able to complete the APS such as "Golden Touch" or "Finding Ariel" I was thinking of maybe granting the player higher chance of encountering
    such elusives (Kroton, Enki, Midas and Rigel) after completing the "Zealous Zodias Zealot" achievement (Elite 1000 zodias bosses killed). It would feel rewarding in progress to encounter those once that aps is done.

2) Elite Portals

How about adding the titles for completing the portal achievements? Im talking about Ekenta Enslaver, Mecharydon Massacre, Rahabkor Revenger. I know that we receive the components to craft the weapons but that requires completing all portals together. How about something such as a colored title for those or even normal one that sounds quite unique?

Currently the loot table for Elite Mecharydon and Elite Ekenta looks very underwhelming compared to Elite Rahabkor, any chance of adding some more relevant loot to those bosses as well? Since Rahabkor can drop various eggs, all legendaries, 2 auras and elixirs maybe give something similar to the loot table of other 2 as well?

3) Elite An Abyssal of the Ordeal and Elite Sanctuary of Secrets

Both elite maps are very challenging but I think something should be done in regards of how bombbots and mermen with reflection shield stack on top of eachother in mini bosses rooms and there's literally no way in escaping or surviving those sometimes. While Im not complaining about the difficulty I think it would be fair if shield wasn't an instant death while hitting it, same goes for bombbots that instantly kill even with 95% reduction shield of Glowstik's aa.

For some reason getting stunned once at the Starfish miniboss literally prevents to get out if and it chain stuns you to death completely, maybe slightly reduce the stun duration?

I think that's all for now, hoping for any dev to take a look at these.
    Thanks!
    +1

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I agree on it.

1- I know those are Ultra Rare Bosses but the spawn rate is kinda unfair. Would be good to increase this spawn rate on every Ultra Rare Boss after completing 1k elite zodias bosses aps. Also once u get the rare boss, make that spawn rate as it was.

^ That sounds right to me.

2- We had titles in Vardan Valley expansion, also we had titles for complete the story quest about Zodias. I think add titles for 1k elite portal bosses aps is a good reward too.

About 3 and 4. Maybe any proc (in new arc armor or other items) that can terrify or stun mobs? This would be nice to get a chance and not die while you are trying to kill a mini boss or a group of mobs.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

+1 everything from above is pretty reasonable. From myself I would ask to make one of war mythic weapons mobs/PvP oriented, because all war is really good for now is boss.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Just run more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

+1 to the titles for completing the 1k bosses esp as it would least keep in line with Valley
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post

+11111

+11111
    +11111 for those!

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,505 Posts

1. The spawns are random.

2. We're planning on adding additional loot to Elite Zodias soon.

3. When you say stack, do you mean the mobs are literally right on top of each other?

4. Yeah, that stun chain has always bugged me as well. We'll look into it.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    318 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    1. The spawns are random.

2. We're planning on adding additional loot to Elite Zodias soon.

3. When you say stack, do you mean the mobs are literally right on top of each other?

4. Yeah, that stun chain has always bugged me as well. We'll look into it.

-ALS
    1. Spawns are random but all previous elusive bosses were never this difficult to encounter and we're talking about maps where people grind whilst doing seasonals and not doing progress towards achievements even (Elusive 4). I could come across Kroton 3 times but not Enki in nearly 2000 maps, this just doesn't sound right.

2. Thanks, would feel much more rewarding doing those portals whilst getting something nice loot wise from them (Mecharydon/Ekenta).

3. When for example I run into Mini boss room in 3rd/4th map I usually try to proc daggers whilst standing in mid of the group, by the time I can even proc those I already have bombbots inside the room and mermen with shields on basically deathtrapping me and people in party which ends up in mobs (and mini) resetting and doing the same thing again (excluding the bombbots that pretty much were the reason of fast death - Glowstik/Werewiger/Mephisto/damage reduction stack doesn't help to survive those).

4. Thanks, any fix about it would be appreciated.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]