If have a few concerns about the new update.
I appreciate STS's work and dedication, but I have found some things that I do not like.
Bug fixes have been made so thank you for those.

I have a small list of remaining problems I've noticed.
Also, there are some suggestions I would like to make.
I have been looking forward for new content for pvp and what not.
Here are my suggestions and feedback.

FEEDBACK

• Chat box : I can't see the bottom chat when scrolling up through previous messages.
  • Guild "remove member" button : it's awfully close to the demote button. I almost kicked someone out of my guild when demoting them.
  • Stash Problem : Sometime, items that you can use, show up in stash and look as if you can't use them. The item is shown with a dark background, just like an item that your character cannot use looks like.
  • New Rivet : Non-Hovering problem was fixed! Thank you for that. The size concerns me however. A full server of people that all have rivets can get a little crowded. Maybe a small decrease in the size of the rivet would help.
  • Tapjoy : It is not working. I don't know if that's STS's problem though.

SUGGESTIONS

• PVP Reckoning Room 5v5 if u could. PVP CTF 6v6 as well. I would like a new stage for pvp that can hold more people. There is 6v6 CTF in DL. Would u be able to do that for SL?
  • I heard someone ask for Guild Tier 4 and 5. That sounded good to me.
  • Pvp spectating would be AWESOME!!! I believe Buffedbear PL came up with the idea. This would help in a PVP tourney.