Dual Numbers Contest***Edit woke up this morning and realized how bad my math skills were. There can only be one winner hahaha, even though there are two different numbers, a person that gets just one number closest will also have the other number the closest, the difference between the actual and guessed numbers will be the same /facepalm (sorry I left all my math knowledge back in high school). Rather than change up the rules, I'll let it be, my bad. Keep on guessing! Lets just say the numbers are to see how well your math skills are ***
Currently I have in my possession, a hefty amount of credits I have accumulated over my time in SL. As I do not go on as much as I used to, I would like to pass some of it to the sl community. I will be giving away exactly 800,000 credits
. (I haven't really been active since 6 months ago so I'm not particularly certain if that is still a large amount) Hopefully it will be enough for you to appreciate the finer things in sl life. However, for the 800k credits, I will split it into two amounts. e.g) 550,000 and 250,000 or 1 and 799999. These two numbers you will have to guess exactly, if not, somewhere close to the figure. This is a first come first serve contest, meaning if there are two persons that guess the same correct amount, the person that has answered first will get the dough.
(Guess I need to make this more eye catching)
*Important* read the rules or you loose.
- Follow the Rules and Guidelines
- Needs to be a spacetimestudios forum account holder (who has registered at least a week prior)
- Needs to have a Star Legends android game account
- No spamming
- No double posting for answers/ no edits for answer post.
- Be wise of what numbers you choose. Use a calculator if you have to
- One post for answer. Additional comment posts are allowed.
- Two amounts need to be given equaling 800000
- Post your IGN (in game name)
- There can *only be one winner*
- For the right answer given, the winner will get the exact amount.
Numbers can range from 1-799999.
**This contest will end on 18/08/12 (subject to change)
I have used a random number generator to get one number, then the other by subtracting from 800000
Simple enough, so guess away!