Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Ursoth's Assault 2022! Elondria Needs You!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Let's see the logic of some people. Badges will become common so no one will care to get the exclusive ones? They will lose their importance?
    As far as i see these badges are different from the lb ones.
    Game has toons of vanities, the og ones lost the value with the years? I think og jester is what 5b? medusa 4b? ghost 2b? Did people stopped trying to get them because other cool vanities got released? I dont think so. Same about auras, the most rare ones, are the most expensive, the common ones are cheap. Did people stopped buying auras? Or wishing them?
    I doubt myself all of you that are crying will stop trying to grind for exclusive badges just because they brought some everyone going to have. I bet many still will want have the exclusive ones. And if this tradeable badge is rare, many of you gonna spend toons of gold to have that rare and exclusive badge that only rich people will be able to afford. So lets drop that speech.
    Many of lb in events is about gold, toons of gold spent on energy kits. Or about people who have lots of free time to play days without sleep.
    Plat tier badges won`t affect the exclusive badges. Is same as a cheap aura, or a cheap vanity, you guys still going to feel special for having the exclusive ones.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post: