Thread: Agh >_<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Default Agh >_<

I knew this would happen sometime, but I never really hoped for this day: When I have three games to balance.

I have a lvl 25 in DL and I'm trying to get lvl 26 along with the new Solstice event screaming "Farm me!", I'm a lvl 58 in PL questing to get lvl 71, and finally SL's Infested event is in dire need of charbroiled eggs... 500k eggs.

Makes me wonder about what will happen when AL is released O.o
    Last edited by Cahaun; 07-19-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    I knew this would happen sometime, but I never really hoped for this day: When I have three games to balance.

I have a lvl 25 in DL and I'm trying to get lvl 26 along with the new Solstice event screaming "Farm me!", I'm a lvl 58 in PL questing to get lvl 71, and finally SL's Infested event is in dire need of charbroiled eggs... 500k eggs.

Makes me wonder about what will happen when AL is released O.o
    Oh geez.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

i know one solution that requires a knife a recommends something to numb your fingers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau:715871
    i know one solution that requires a knife a recommends something to numb your fingers
    That doesn't sound so good...

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default Agh >_<

I play all 3 games too, it's actually quite easy for me to balance! I am taking a little break from PL, L67! SL I'm doing Flamethrower runs while I wait for my 2hr ally missions to complete, and I do runs for the fire gem when I get tired of the eggs!

Oh and I'm L40 in SL, not gonna make it to 41! And I'm L25 in DL, Im 4k in to the cap, I'll definitely make it in time!
    Last edited by Fao; 07-19-2012 at 12:13 PM.

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

DL- Lv12
    SL- Lv29
    PL- Lv11

(Not missing out on much)
    I reserved 'Worship' for AL
    Excited for that.. and I think that when it comes out, im giving up on DL..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fao:716090
    I play all 3 games too, it's actually quite easy for me to balance! I am taking a little break from PL, L67! SL I'm doing Flamethrower runs while I wait for my 2hr ally missions to complete, and I do runs for the fire gem when I get tired of the eggs!

Oh and I'm L40 in SL, not gonna make it to 41! And I'm L25 in DL, Im 4k in to the cap, I'll definitely make it in time!
    I'm thinking of doing flamethrower runs today and tomorrow to help get the 2m while I can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

its cool, just play any game
    bust some eggs.
    Last edited by Slant; 07-19-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default Agh >_<

I have some advice, the eggs in SL are doing good with the news that we are close and have little time! So don't worry about that ATM!

If your trying to get 26 in DL, do the top and bottom ally missions in Morhaven, 2hr ones! That should get you there quick without elixirs!

Seeing that your lowest level is in PL, and that your 58, find a good group and do Crypt runs until you are 63, if you can find a good group for Humania, go there, if not, I'd stay doing crypt runs until about 65-67, then you should be good enough to go to Humania! Recommend to do Sand Bar!

Hope this helps you out with balancing and all!

~Fao

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage