Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Because they just don't realize they're in hot water and keep swimming.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grenadiers View Post
    he puts an item in cs for way op on one tion then logs into another tion and says he is buying for more then someone unaware of his plan will buy the one in cs and try to sell it to him and he will leave to lobby. Pretty much a scam.
    No i dont see its a scam. Id even do it but what the hell im too lazy

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

It's a scam if he's actively using a 2nd toon to try to get someone to buy the item from the CS. If all he does is list an item for an insane amount, its not.
    PL - Ptaka - LVL 76 - Pure Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Its a scam, albeit an extremely clever one.

Nonetheless, its still a scam and is quite an old one. Scammers are becoming less and less innovative these days.

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

he puts an item in cs for way op on one tion then logs into another tion and says he is buying for more then someone unaware of his plan will buy the one in cs and try to sell it to him and he will leave to lobby. Pretty much a scam.
    its not a scam though because he never told you to buy that then he would buy it off of you
    it was a persons own choice to buy the item then resell it
    i was once accused of doing this but i had been looking for the item for over a week (level 10 tinsel talon) and I was accused of this because i said buying for 900k and it was in for 725k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau:717850
    its not a scam though because he never told you to buy that then he would buy it off of you
    it was a persons own choice to buy the item then resell it
    i was once accused of doing this but i had been looking for the item for over a week (level 10 tinsel talon) and I was accused of this because i said buying for 900k and it was in for 725k
    this is a little bit of a different situation then what you speak of. HE is the seller of the item in cs for cheaper then what he advertises to buy for and only does it to sell items for an outrageous price and your incident was an honest mistake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Its a scamm Imo, he lies, he says he will buy the item but he will never do.
    Its not selling an item for a high ammount what make him bannable, the point is that he lies to make other ppls buy his item.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Its not a scam he isnt forceing anyone to buy it. Its just another way to make gold. If you fell strongly about this just undercut him in cs or say "its in cs for 100k, your welcome saved you 100k" as it look like you are helping him. His language is bad and should be bannable. Also how is what he is doing any different then what the "Scammy" is doing and not informing him that its in cs for less. He is basicly trying to make 100k by not informing him its in cs. People alway going to hate on others game. Its a lowly and uncool way to make gold but not a scam. I would never do this as its not effective and duche. I can just buy the 80 plat shamus elixer and get me 2 diamonds and sell for 1.8mil.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Scam or no scam, We all know what hes trying to do though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    Its not a scam he isnt forceing anyone to buy it. Its just another way to make gold. If you fell strongly about this just undercut him in cs or say "its in cs for 100k, your welcome saved you 100k" as it look like you are helping him. His language is bad and should be bannable. Also how is what he is doing any different then what the "Scammy" is doing and not informing him that its in cs for less. He is basicly trying to make 100k by not informing him its in cs. People alway going to hate on others game. Its a lowly and uncool way to make gold but not a scam. I would never do this as its not effective and duche. I can just buy the 80 plat shamus elixer and get me 2 diamonds and sell for 1.8mil.
    +1...

It's purely greed on the part of whomever actually falls for it. a GOOD person would say "Bro, it's in CS less for that." But if you fall for it, it just shows that you have no ethics or integrity, and that you are trying to make money at someone else' expense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

scam.

Anyone who stands around in CS continuously yelling out they want to buy something for X price, but is too lazy to click on CS and see that it is for sale for cheaper is almost definitely trying to mislead people. Has ANYONE ever made money this way by buying an item in CS while someone else is yelling out they want to buy the item at a higher price? I highly doubt it.