Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The ELITE weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Thatd be nothing then.
    Of course...it wouldn't be a "secret" if it were something, would it :P

PS: At this point, I'm just waiting for Technoemail's statement. After that...you won't see me comment about it any further unless directly asked...everyone will see the entire picture...the agreeables, the critics, the apathetics, and sts. That was the intention to begin with. :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

When I see all these people arguing with vamp, I am reminded of this website
    http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/66460/origin-of-do-not-argue-with-idiots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomad187 View Post
    When I see all these people arguing with vamp, I am reminded of this website
    http://english.stackexchange.com/que...ue-with-idiots
    Except that this argument already existed even before I came into the picture...:P Imagine what I could do if I was the one who started the argument :P

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #264
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Please chill on the drama folks.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg:719890

Someone with authority! Thanks G! <3 Love To ya and STS!
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paar For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    Someone with authority! Thanks G! <3 Love To ya and STS!
    Im not loved.. :'(

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

So I'm curious how much people feel these elite items are worth? I've used two of those new shamrock thrashers and didn't see anything drop so I'm debating if i wanna continue spending real money to farm these.

What would you pay or trade?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    So I'm curious how much people feel these elite items are worth? I've used two of those new shamrock thrashers and didn't see anything drop so I'm debating if i wanna continue spending real money to farm these. Problem is them most vanities you could get is 5. So I guess 60 millionish perhaps.

Currently cap is 10 mill but if you sell it now for cap you are a sucker. Not sure how you would sell it. Cap plus X number of dragon vanities?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    So I'm curious how much people feel these elite items are worth? I've used two of those new shamrock thrashers and didn't see anything drop so I'm debating if i wanna continue spending real money to farm these.

Currently cap is 10 mill but if you sell it now for cap you are a sucker. Not sure how you would sell it. Cap plus X number of dragon vanities?
    Yeah i was asking cuz i really really want a couple dragon sets. I feel like ill never have a dragon set lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saool View Post
    Exactly. I'm thinking I'm quitting after this game entirely one I waste my 1500 platinum. This is stupid playing a favoritism game, and to claim it's for "advertising" there's plenty of platinum buying members who can also "advertise" their new weapons. So why only him? (With the antennas and all). Devs use the ban hammer on trolls when their being trolls themselves by making everything so "elite". Seems like only their favorites are getting anything and everything they want.

Again after I'm done with my platinum I'm out. Not that it matters to them it's quite obvious who they care about.
    No favorites. No favoritism. We were randomly selected. By "other" players.
    Technically you're trolling techno. We, us are and were only given a gift.
    ^^This made me LOL. I'm assuming the change of heart had to do with finally receiving one?

Anyways people can we all stop acting like we are Mel Gibson in a Conspiracy Theory? We got a chance to see the new elite weaps in game and in action, that should be enough. Who cares if it is favoritism? Put down the pipe and relax. As long as we all still have a chance to loot them, it's no big deal.

@Saool - no offense intended and am not trying to call you out, it just made me smile!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Just read this thing.

Goodness.

Why are you all so envious?

First, Saycred has been reporting bugs and making suggestions to devs for months and he was also smart enough to suggest this thingy to a new developer (as if that person is gonna go and look for all those old suggestion threads, where somewhere an elite dungeon is suggested).

Also if Saycred is intitiative, then that's his own good. Too bad for you if you don't do anything and expect something free, or hate on others who get something.

Dumb haters. Also...about your dumb, long, supposedly smart and grammatical posts...they are all a bunch of crap.

Don't be envious noobs...
    It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kallima:720194
    Exactly. I'm thinking I'm quitting after this game entirely one I waste my 1500 platinum. This is stupid playing a favoritism game, and to claim it's for "advertising" there's plenty of platinum buying members who can also "advertise" their new weapons. So why only him? (With the antennas and all). Devs use the ban hammer on trolls when their being trolls themselves by making everything so "elite". Seems like only their favorites are getting anything and everything they want.

Again after I'm done with my platinum I'm out. Not that it matters to them it's quite obvious who they care about.
    No favorites. No favoritism. We were randomly selected. By "other" players.
    Technically you're trolling techno. We, us are and were only given a gift.
    ^^This made me LOL. I'm assuming the change of heart had to do with finally receiving one?

Anyways people can we all stop acting like we are Mel Gibson in a Conspiracy Theory? We got a chance to see the new elite weaps in game and in action, that should be enough. Who cares if it is favoritism? Put down the pipe and relax. As long as we all still have a chance to loot them, it's no big deal.

@Saool - no offense intended and am not trying to call you out, it just made me smile!
    U_____u I retract my words lol

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    This thread is sad.... People are so jealous over a little reward or thank you from the devs that they cant see we are all the ones that benifit.... Who cares if he has elite otems "TILL MONDAY" or even forever.... Who cares if ig was only him that thought up the "ELITE" dungeon with elite drops.... We all get to play and we all havr the chance to drop one... Saycred is far from my bff as most of you know but i say "Congratz"! Dont hate the player hate the game...lol... Maybe its cause i live in LA im used to these publicity stunts and the fact that even bad publicity is still publicity but hey it got the job done right? The entire cummunity is in an uproar because they are jealous...lol..

Guys i have a cunffession to make... I have done favors for people that i hardly knew just because i could... And then later they rewarded me :embarrased: just because i did something nice without expecting anything in return... Worst part is this was real life and my gain was far greater then a pixel staff with a proc!
    Gosh i hope you all dont hate me now :/

For those of you asking for an answer straight from devs i say this:
    1) lol... When has that ever happened?
    2) try to remember its not there place to tell you everything. Its there place to make a game.that is fun and challenging for both free and pay to play users and if they choose to reach out to the cummunity for help in making this happen then Don't get upset it wasnt you or next time it surely wont be...
    Read this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Blind U r ma bro! (;
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

;D hahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blind View Post
    Just read this thing.

Goodness.

Why are you all so envious?

First, Saycred has been reporting bugs and making suggestions to devs for months and he was also smart enough to suggest this thingy to a new developer (as if that person is gonna go and look for all those old suggestion threads, where somewhere an elite dungeon is suggested).

Also if Saycred is intitiative, then that's his own good. Too bad for you if you don't do anything and expect something free, or hate on others who get something.

Dumb haters. Also...about your dumb, long, supposedly smart and grammatical posts...they are all a bunch of crap.

Don't be envious noobs...
    I already stopped posted out of respect for Justg, but I also said I would only reply if I were "asked"...this post was obviously directed to me, so please allow me to respond :P First of all, I'm not even talking "ONLY" of Saycred, in fact, the entire thread evolved such that the question is "I thought it was only Saycred, how did the others get them as well? or were you under a rock and didn't realize that it wasn't only Saycred? :P Did they help in making the Elite Dungeon too? :P". Your post may have been valid 200 posts ago when the topic was only about Saycred :P

I'm not even hating on Saycred, read my posts again, is that what you think I'm doing? I was directing all my questions to STS, not Saycred, he's just a player why would I ask him my "questions", could have been anyone, I even gave my props to him, you're clearly a Saycred nuthugger :P nuthug some more, you might find yourself with an elite staff :P

So far, you're making me look smart, and with your short post, you managed to say more cuss and hateful words than all my "long" posts, u mad bro? and you're calling out haters, awesome, why hate your own kind? :P Don't worry, if you don't respond to this, I will not feel the need to push the issue any further and you will save yourself of further embarrassment, save us both time, win-win, right :P I'm just waiting for Technoemail's statement, I hope you don't call me out anymore :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 07:25 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to vampinoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    the drama is caused by the secrecy
    i think i know someone that could answer all our questions ^^^ but chooses not to perhaps to create drama

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Livemau For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    Techno, the cap on gold (9,999,999) needs to be demolished. There should be no cap for gold; there never should have been. I understand things will "over-inflate" if the gold cap is taken away or raised, but "over-inflation is just a term based on how much money we can hold at a time. 31337 items are worth way more than 9,999,999 if they are seemingly dropping at half the rate of Dragon Mystery vanities.
    I'm not sure if this is technically possible, but I'll look into it on Monday. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

First. I never even thought of u specifically when i wrote this. Who do u think u r?

Second, watch your mouth you wanker, there is a big difference between a nuthugger and a common sense person. I swear i'd belt u if u called me a nuthugger outside of this forum.

Look at all the **** you've written here. What r u trying to prove? U just posted and tried to prove something, again. Go and play and stop being an idiot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blind View Post
    First. I never even thought of u specifically when i wrote this. Who do u think u r?

Second, watch your mouth you wanker, there is a big difference between a nuthugger and a common sense person. I swear i'd belt u if u called me a nuthugger outside of this forum.

Look at all the **** you've written here. What r u trying to prove? U just posted and tried to prove something, again. Go and play and stop being an idiot.
    Oh, how about now? Are you talking to me? :P Oh I'm watching my mouth, that's why I'm still around after all those long posts, I have a feeling if I dance with you longer, you'll get yourself an infraction :P Is that a threat? so you're threatening me now? :P I thought you hated, haters? Did I touch a nerve ending? awww...

It seems like all the **** I've written, you didn't read :P You wouldn't be asking me what I wanted to prove if you read them :P Sometimes it's good to sit back, look at all your pieces before you speak, I suggest you read my posts first :P Oh, he called me an idiot again :P You sure know how not to look like a hater :P

PS: Chillax comrade, I'm not here to exchange threats with you, you see that post up of Justg? :P I took notice of that, I think so should you :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 07:53 PM.