Thread: A.O.T.A - Angels Of The Apocalypse Guild - Recruiting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yup, I will be honest with ya, AOTA is no longer near as active as it use to be. Most officers and members have moved onto other smaller and lag free guilds for the purpose of pvp, or to be in more active and social guilds. I have no hard feelings to those that have moved on, as we had some memorable times when AOTA was ontop of the list of guilds.

Cheers to you all the past and current members for their loyalty, and keeping one of their toons in AOTA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Arah View Post
    Yup, I will be honest with ya, AOTA is no longer near as active as it use to be. Most officers and members have moved onto other smaller and lag free guilds for the purpose of pvp, or to be in more active and social guilds. I have no hard feelings to those that have moved on, as we had some memorable times when AOTA was ontop of the list of guilds.

Cheers to you all the past and current members for their loyalty, and keeping one of their toons in AOTA
    hi sam

well its funny bc ik u long time bc a lot peeps ik was in AOTA as officers and i came myself
    2 but like u said laaaag for pvp well its not called Dark Lags 4 nothing but u prob dont know me
    am diiajilxp master of AK47 and it doesnt matter hun if its not as active as before but it still is lol
    thats why would b nice u update info bc i tried on ur main site and u need b a member so peeps
    looking for info dont want take time for that so please do it here hun its gonna help AOTA 2
    but if u want it 2 b back on top its gonna b back ull make it happen am sure like 1 week ago
    my guild was on top and popular but a traitor officer delete all members only 12 officers left
    but myself and friends and loyal members recruited 100 in a day lol and now we almost back
    at 300 so we rebuilding but anyways u answered thats wats important hun so 4 me AOTA
    is active if master still there JUST UPDATE INFO lolol
    getting forward meet u 2 u look like a good person unlike me haha jk but i can b harsh hugz hun
    diia and diiaxp-xpro-baby