Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Undead mask too rare?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im going to cry about set then there to hard to get update bump up drop rate please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Even though I bought mine im glad to here this only because this is a event. Keep the gamer set rare.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mafiainc42 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace:720905
    Looking through the information gathered over the weekend and all of last week I will be bumping the drop rate on Undead a bit. It will still be rare, but not as incredibly rare as before. This should be patched out in the next day or two with the next update.
    Thank you!

We'll if I don't get it at least I have the Solstice pack that has a similar plat mask in it.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace:720905
    Looking through the information gathered over the weekend and all of last week I will be bumping the drop rate on Undead a bit. It will still be rare, but not as incredibly rare as before. This should be patched out in the next day or two with the next update.
    this isnt fair. i just got one for my kinda 27k killing mobs! and yea. i almost left the game cos of it lol
    yea.. most of ppl is getting it from 100+ runs, my friend got it for 20k kills.
    so if ill cry ull get me better rolse?? no.. ull say hi.. that what super rare mean!
    not all ppl can get it. and thats fine..
    my peronal roles is suck. i know it. cos ive also got 2 pink from the boss (remind u 27k kills ) lol (when i didnt use elixirs...)
    but when ive got it? i was proud to see that im UNIQ for my efforts.
    myb we all cry a river for gamers vanity and made them common like greens drop and make that game easy to farm.
    undead mask is for hardcore player that will farm 25k mobs on dead end map.
    if u wont that kind of player? u can always use snake and eagle mask!
    i wonder how much all those crying players farmd for it... 5k mobs? 2 hours? 4 hours?
    if u farm 30k mobs in dead end map and u didnt get it? so yea.. u right and u can have my mask! but u didnt! u think all items should be easy to get like pinks boss drops.
    im sorry to tell u, but it doesnt need to be like that.
    im sorry for my faeming if ull make it easier... and it wony farm for gamer vanity too.. what for? ill just wait for the crying ppl that will make the farm easy for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

^ ??????????????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I can't believe people are complaining that the mask will actually be obtainable easier. Hello? Fair is more people getting it.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ciroc View Post
    nooooo!!!! that not fair now took me a while to get my. now people start crying about it and now your forces to change drop rate. this is very unfair for someone like me that did hole a lot of run
    Quit whining.
    Deal with it.

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Ive farmed 35k plus kills in dead eand still havent got anything

Dl:Rolocoaster lv25,Victoryrosel v21 Sl:Rolocoaster lv41Op, Jonsithegreat lv40 Com.,Jonsiofsparta lv40 Engi. Pl:Rolocoaster lv65 Pally, Jonsithegreat lv27 bear, Jonsithebird lv36 bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Right and all the people that are here that don't have the mask what are they doing again ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    I can't believe people are complaining that the mask will actually be obtainable easier. Hello? Fair is more people getting it.
    So they shouldn't call it rare then if everyone gets one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

what r u complaning?
    u have a chance to be rich ppl, by farming that mask and sell it for 2 mil gold...
    if that mast will be easy to get ppl will buy it for 100k lol
    farm solo on dead end mask no elixirs and ull get that one too...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sun light View Post
    what r u complaning?
    u have a chance to be rich ppl, by farming that mask and sell it for 2 mil gold...
    if that mast will be easy to get ppl will buy it for 100k lol
    farm solo on dead end mask no elixirs and ull get that one too...
    its not being rich thats the key...is having a fun event that the majority loves.
    that means if ppl can get a few undead masks, after the event is up...you have an extra one you can sell..and still keep one for yourself.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

A hole in the ground under a bridge down by a river...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Relax people. Limited time events are fun things for EVERYONE TO ENJOY. Things that always drop, leave them super rare. We can always farm them and put the time in.

This event is 2 something weeks long. It's something fun for the community. The vanity shouldn't be a hand out, but anyone who wants one should be able to get one.

Think x ray vs the infested event vanity in SL. It wasn't about you getting your precious coveted item to sell for a million credits. It's an event to liven the community and give people some fun new equipment. The x ray is still around and sooooo much infested vanity dropped, people months from now will be able to get it and join in on our fun for maybe a 3k investment.

Not every item needs to have a 1 in 10,000 drop rate.
    This change is the way it should have been initially. It isn't about catering to whiners, so get over yourselves people. Let everyone have some fun too.

Bark bark grrr
    Testament: 41 Engineer
    Pwnie Czar/Founding Member-Sparkling Pwnies

Gravity is a myth... the Earth sucks!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xaphan Fox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    ^ ??????????????
    I know... my mind hurts

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan Fox View Post
    Relax people. Limited time events are fun things for EVERYONE TO ENJOY. Things that always drop, leave them super rare. We can always farm them and put the time in.

This event is 2 something weeks long. It's something fun for the community. The vanity shouldn't be a hand out, but anyone who wants one should be able to get one.

Think x ray vs the infested event vanity in SL. It wasn't about you getting your precious coveted item to sell for a million credits. It's an event to liven the community and give people some fun new equipment. The x ray is still around and sooooo much infested vanity dropped, people months from now will be able to get it and join in on our fun for maybe a 3k investment.

This change is the way it should have been initially. It isn't about catering to whiners, so get over yourselves people. Let everyone have some fun too.

Bark bark grrr
    I have to agree with you here. I am totally onboard with adding very rare item (*cough*GAMERSET*cough*). But limited time event items should not be ultra rare. Not everyone has time to farm 8 hours a day to get 1 or 0 masks.

Come on people, let everyone enjoy this event and stop worrying about how much in game gold its going to cost you. You should be happy that in a few months the masks will not be available and whatever you do have will be very valuable. Its an event. These are not permanent drops. They don't have to be ultra rare to have high value.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

some people want 1m+ for the thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cant get set to rare bump drop rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Cant get set to rare bump drop rate
    Gamer set? Its ok. Its not going anywhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Not my problem if goes away or stay. I want to get it easy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan Fox View Post

Bark bark grrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    I have to agree with you here. I am totally onboard with adding very rare item (*cough*GAMERSET*cough*). But limited time event items should not be ultra rare. Not everyone has time to farm 8 hours a day to get 1 or 0 masks.

Come on people, let everyone enjoy this event and stop worrying about how much in game gold its going to cost you. You should be happy that in a few months the masks will not be available and whatever you do have will be very valuable. Its an event. These are not permanent drops. They don't have to be ultra rare to have high value.
    I mostly agree with the two of you. Rare is rare for a reason. If everyone was able to get one then it would be common. I actually like the current drop rate. Have I found an undead mask? No. Will I stop trying even though I've logged several hundred runs at Dead End? No

nooooo!!!! that not fair now took me a while to get my. now people start crying about it and now your forces to change drop rate. this is very unfair for someone like me that did hole a lot of run
    I know how you feel. These first 3 months of this game has felt like a Beta Test. And I am really upset about that. I started playing the game on day 1. I enjoyed it. I really like how everything was. So I decided to invest a couple hundred dollars into a game that I liked. Now it feels like I just donated my money away for all the whiners cause they didn't like how this is or that is in the game. And STS, I'm disappointed in you guys that you cater to the whiners. If they don't like your product, they can go find another product to play. Quit hurting the investors that actually are/were happy.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Flippys For This Useful Post: