Thread: Shiny blue antennas??! And all elite items? Part 2 o.o

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Shiny blue antennas??! And all elite items? Part 2 o.o

Well... we figured out how the person got those antennas. I have the right to believe it was this:

Here's the deal. Saycred helped Techno do something one night while on an elixir. Saycred ended up wasting a 30 plat elixir and didn't ask anything in return. Techno found it was nice of them, and awarded them.

It was just a act of kindness. It isn't like Guardians who excessively help and get rewarded whilst expecting nothing. It was just a quick reward.

Others will be rewarded. STS wasn't trying to troll. They were just trying to keep it secret. Everyone has been pounding on Saycred so much when all he did was recieve some antennas.

He was given the weapons to advertise just like I was.
    That wraps up the antennas. Ok, ok. an antenna seems pretty good as a reward. If anyone else got they probably wouldnt wear anyways. Why did i make part 2 when we already know the answer? thats not all saycred got. I saw em in cs with the elite healing staff thing. Ok, was thinking it was a drop. Once i remembered Sayc in techno in dungeon it came to me.

A minute later sayc pulls out the swordfish. So... saycred could not have farmed that. Sayc got all three elite items as a gift. We know that the antennas were the gift for pulling the thirty platinum. So.... what the Fluff is this?! (sorry if i hurt yo feelings fluffy )

Post your ideas. Please please please,

NO FLAMING OR CALMLY ARGUING

~Jugernuget

Jugernuget:Guess: 576

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jugernugetx For This Useful Post: