Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
I know what you mean, but in the definition I provided "broadly : MYSTERIOUS, OBSCURE" now on this game....vanitys wich are just ment to be cosmetic nothing do do with the actual story, so the plot remains remains unchanged in its direction. Now as like any other mmo or similar games there tends to be items to dress up your character to role play. If you can name any other mmo or multi-player game that does NOT have this in the game, ill drop my case and move on.

As for this event and vanitys, the hindrance to progress or story in any way has not changed, still sword and shield and dark magic. Now vanitys like a dress, starwars or matrix vanitys or even Frankenstein or a wearwolf isn't medieval...but more present day fantasy. Still within the realm of make-believe. This event is just another aspect to cater to another audience that likes these. It's ok to not like them, as there is events that I do not participate in because I have felt the same as you at some point.

So I'm not bashing you, but I do understand your view have a good day also.
I don't play other multi-player games. I did try some but they never matched the quality of Arcane Legends and that's the truth.
I'm quite happy most of the time, maybe that's why I'm voicing my opinion, I just don't want AL to lose the "something" it has that makes it unique.
I have played for many years and seen many changes, some good, some in my opinion not so good but I won't go into that.
Thankyou for taking the time to reply. I do appreciate replies, I don't get many.

To the devs, especially Cinco because I think he knows that I usually ask for a girly face for mage. It's okay, I have given up asking. 😞.
I would appreciate a girly vanity for my rogue though. 😏