Thread: Just a few tweaks...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Just a few tweaks...

I've been playing this game for a while now. I originally started on Pocket Legends way back before Star Legends. I've got a level 40 operative and a level 25 engineer and I'm more or less opening this thread to discuss various improvements on all classes. I wont post anything about the commando class as I've not made any characters of that type.

General:

With the new update there was the releasing of some pretty beast looking weapons, but all of the ( green ) variations aren't good really at all for the level requirement they have. I don't see any point in any of the ( green ) weapons even being L40. I think they should be dropped down into the 30s since they're not even worth using when you hit level 40 or get a hold of ( purple ) variations of the same weapons.

In terms of weapons in general I think that range variations are important. I don't know if It's a glitch or an error in the code, but the new sniper looking rifle the ( Carbine Bolter ) has worse range than the repeater the ( whistler ). I don't see any point in a sniper rifle in this game if it doesn't even have the best range. The Scorn NPC can actually snipe and their effective range has got to be the best in the game. Why can't we at least have the same amount of effective range with our "sniper" rifles.

This is a simple idea of what I'm thinking:

Chart variation 1 -

[ Gun - Range ]

- Amp Pistol - Lowest
    - Repeater - Low
    - Flashgun / Arc Cannon / Gauntlets - Medium
    - A-OK - High
    - Sniper A-OK - Highest

Chart variation 2 -

[ Gun - Range ]

- Amp Pistol / Arc Cannon - Lowest
    - Repeater - Low
    - Flashgun - Medium
    - A-OK - High
    - Sniper A-OK / Gauntlets - Highest

Classes:

I have a level 40 operative and I noticed that they virtually useless alone. They're only really worth anything on heavy targets and bosses because their skill palet is geared to one on one combat. The operatives only multi-target attack skill ( Sympathetic Anguish ) is pointless as it is now. I think it should do one of several things:

- Gain full splash to all adjacent targets of the initial target or
    - Instead of the damage dissipation with each jump I think it should multiply or
    - Additional jumps with no damage loss

I also think the ( Blur ) skill could use a boost. That skill would be vastly more useful with a greater duration time and a greater effect. Operatives generally have higher evasion than the other classes, but It's still too low to be useful.

[ I'll be updating and bumping this thread as I think of more ideas and tweaks ]
    Last edited by Ethice; 07-23-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Minor edit